Crashing?

Hey Sup Forums, Unsure if you guys will be able to help, but everytime I run CSGO, My computer seems to completely shut down without warning, and it only seems to be doing so mid game,
I'm currently doing a Memory Diagnostics, to see if my Ram is dying or dead, afterwards I'm going to take everything out and put them back in.

Any other suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

cpuid.com/downloads/hwmonitor/hwmonitor_1.30.exe
lmgtfy.com/?q=disable fast startup windows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's your GPU tempatures? happens in other games or just CSGO?

I haven't really played any other games today, would be running an mobile tether have anything to do with it?
It only started happening when I ran a tether, I will post GPU Temp in a few mins when its done.

First, I would post a speccy that has your PC's specs so we have a idea on temps and parts. Also post the type of power supply and the wattage.

It honestly could be a wide variety of things. High temps, dying power supply, RAM that might have become loose when the tower was moved/dying RAM, etc.

downloading speccy now, My Power supply is a 550W GX Bronze. if that helps?

>would be running an mobile tether have anything to do with it?

who knows but like says, hard crashes could be a lot of things

could be driver issues, high temps, etc

the fact that it's happening mid-game screams high temperatures or power supply issues to me

>playing casualstrike

Git gud and play Quake, fuccboi

Speccy stats.
If it is a temperature issue whats the best cause of action? I did remove the water cooler I was using about 4 months ago due to leakage and reinstalled the stock cpu cooler,
I turned down all csgo settings to low too

Excuse the out of date specs, its all I can afford.

Also yes I know Im using TVs as monitors, when you have a family member like mine who steals anything easy access, you have to think about the size of your screens.

Have you tried any other resource intensive games, OP?

All other games seem to be running fine.

Your CPU is running really hot if that's during idle.

I have the same one and it idlea like 15 degrees cooler.

Is it overclocked?

Im not tech savvy, so I'm unsure if it is, how would I go about checking this.

Overclocking is a thing you do manually, so it probably isn't if you don't know how to check if it is.

You could reboot and check the screen that comes up right after booting. If it says it's running at 3500 MHz (default for the 8320) it's not overclocked.

Ill get into bios now, and Ill take reference photos for you

yes

Wasn't me that set the pc up, it was given to me by a friend. so unsure if did or not

Can't seem to access Bios, through start up or UEFI

1/3

2/3

Install this
cpuid.com/downloads/hwmonitor/hwmonitor_1.30.exe

And then do something that will need a bit of processing power while running it so the CPU comes out of power saving mode.
Should be enough to browse the web a bit.

Then look at the maximum speed it was running at.

Pic related

Yep It's overclocked and overvolted, which results in the massive heat and instability.

There you have your culprit.

Any fix?

again

You need to stop playing games on that thing until you've installed a new water cooler or set it back to the default speed and voltage in your Bios. Otherwise it will probably die soon.

Ive turned off Global Overdrive, Unsure of how to get into bios as I cant access UEFI through settings?

>I cant access UEFI through settings

Why? What happens if you try?

I try to press, DEL, or F10 or even f9 to try access through start up, nothing happens, and when I try to go through windows 10 settings, it offers me not such option. Ive tried going through AMD overdrive, but Im a bit lost.

Try holding down the shift key while clicking on restart.

all these answers and nobody has posted occams razor

open it up, blast out the dust, try again

It received a bluescreen of death! Why should anyone think that the computer is ovverheating? You never get a BSOD when it overheats. The computer would simply shut off.

It didnt blue screen when it shut off, it just completely powered off? That blue screen is me trying to diagnose it.

yeah go into BIOS and reset to sane defaults or whatever the defaults are called, load defaults and it should go back to stock speeds.

With no survivors?

Well your graphic card is fucked
Check BIOS

See No UEFI Setting.

Try these after disconnecting your OS drive

this, csgo doesn't make any damn sense

that's not BIOS that's the windows shit, you've successfully booted onto your HDD. now restart and get into BIOS

I tried everything to get into bios, spamming f9 etc to try get in, nothing, Will take it down to a local store sometime tomorrow see if they can sort the cunt, if not Ill throw the fucker out.

lmgtfy.com/?q=disable fast startup windows

>lmgtfy.com/?q=disable fast startup windows
Will try that tomorrow, Its 1am here, and I have a lot to do tomorrow morning

take it to fucking geek squad and kill yourself

>Geek Sqaud in NZ :^)

Trump supporters: raving lunatics.