Macbook pro 2016 has twice as short battery life than previous models

>reddit.com/r/apple/comments/5fydh0/macbook_pro_2016_with_touchbar_battery_worse_than
>reddit.com/r/apple/comments/5fye2h/battery_life_on_tbmbp_15_base_model_with_real
>reddit.com/r/apple/comments/5eorsy/new_macbook_pro_15_inch_battery_life/
>reddit.com/r/apple/comments/5dw2hj/estimated_3_hours_of_battery_life_on_a/
>reddit.com/r/apple/comments/5ehbe0/15_2016_mbp_battery_life/
>reddit.com/r/apple/comments/5e512w/mbp_battery_life/
>reddit.com/r/apple/comments/5faawm/new_macbook_pro_2016_13_tb_battery_averaging_1_hr/
>reddit.com/r/apple/comments/5ez0or/terrible_battery_life_on_new_15_macbook_pro/
>reddit.com/r/apple/comments/5fwrv2/maxed_out_2016_mbp_cpu_is_slower_than_maxed_out/danvhta/
>youtu.be/d7sqJFe-XBc?t=10m17s

yep that's what we got for one year delay and +$2000

great...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7sqJFe-XBc&t=8m50s
amazon.com/Spigen-AirPods-PENDING-Connector-Airpods/dp/B01LVZ4SXN
d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net/igi/y2nrVjxllI32cO3r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait for the Kaby Lake refresh in Q1 2017, familia

isn't that what they said about skylake?

When did reddit become a reliable source??

Yes the New MBP sucks dick err body know that

>twice as short battery life
So.....half?

Sup Forums applefags will try to defend this by playing the >reddit card meme. I know reddit sucks but at least they do their work you macfags.

>Macbook pro 2016 has twice as short battery life than previous models:

me english good

got base model touchbar 15" a week ago,

pic related just has the safari open

this is some thinkpad/dell shit level battery life right there.

returning this trash to apple next week and gonna keep use my 2015 retina macbook pro which has twice as much battery life.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7sqJFe-XBc&t=8m50s

SLOWER THAN LAST YEAR'S
1/3 THE BATTERY

but hey muh thinness

you mean it has half?

don't say twice as short that doesn't make sense, Half as much makes more sense

ok

Calling it now, HUGE swathes of apple shills will defend it saying "you don't need that much" or "just turn the brightness down"

My 2015 rMPB is a fucking dream machine. They dropped the ball on this one.

This is absolutely awful. Apple just can't stop downgrading their only product that was worth using, can they?

>hurr are you poor because you can't afford powerbank
applecucks will defend this lmao

apparently they can

Fucking assholes, i enjoyed the macbooks so much, it's my livelihood, i wrote code on it and people paid me money, the macbook literally put bread on my table, and now this FUCKING FAGGOT OF TIM FUCKING COOK is ruining the only decent product Apple makes.

I hope you die Tim Cook, and before you completely ruin the macbook pro line, fuck you!

>twice as short

It's like ports... It's the future now... we don't need ports and we dont need as much battery either. its a brave choice, but the right choice.

That's harsh man.
Can you maybe disable the AMD graphics?

Or is that the model without it....

this thin meme has got to stop

nobody is even asking for this shit, what wrong with these retards at apple?

>tfw mbp 2015
>charge battery Sunday night
>take notes for class all week
>charge it again Friday night

Better to have a thin apple computer. Who buys an apple computer to use it all the time? The main reason to get one is to show people you got one. The battery don't matter. Just make it thinner.

Hmm... Where are all the apple users?

Did they abandon apple?

They are all using bootcamp and bitching about how slow and buggy all of their enterprise engineering and design software is.

>thinkpad/dell shit level battery life
sure there low end ones are but any decent thinkpad or dell business laptop has way better battery life than apple products

MACTODDLERS

ALWAYS

COOKED

What a time to be alive
amazon.com/Spigen-AirPods-PENDING-Connector-Airpods/dp/B01LVZ4SXN

>thinkpad/dell shit level battery life
Ok kid.

ayylmao

The lenovo also has a terrible resolution, shitty screen, and is heavier and thicker

>Source: Reddit
Into the trash

>t. mactoddler

HomOSeXuals not allowed here, tripfaggot

>linux
>homOSeX

u w0t m8

>gonna keep use my 2015 retina macbook pro which has twice as much battery life

Why the hell did you buy this in the first place then if you still have a pretty recent functional machine?

>functional machine
>mac

Why do you Pajeets have to rape the English language the same way you rape the computer industry?

>all these people complaining about the predictable issues
>they still bought it and will keep using it

maybe 1/4th

>The main reason to get one is to show people you got one

Real life isn't a desktop thread on Sup Forums mate.

Have the tbMBP 15". The battery for mine is fucking great. It's much better than my previous MBP. Love the fucking keyboard. It's hip to bash it but I've been so fucking productive on it and it's bounds better than what i expected

Not them, but I wish I could have my fucking desktop in a laptop form too but it ain't gonna fucking happen. If I'm working away from home, then by definition I probably don't have power and would rather have battery. Fuck I was a macfag during the tiger years but this shit is just.... I don't know. Literally unbelievable. Apple makes zero decent products now. Let alone the cost of their garbage.

really? 4 hours battery life? refuse to believe this.

I get 4 hours on my x220t with chinkshit battery

there's not a single source in that whole list
how about you do a little work by not just posting a bunch of faggot conversations

just a little after Buzzfeed became a viable news outlet

it's been a fucked up year

jesus christ

what is apple thinking?

glad i got on the 2015 retina train before this garbage dropped

My 2011 Macbook Air 11" has pretty shit battery life when I don't remember it being so bad, is it worth trying to replace the battery for $100 or so?

>what is apple thinking?
Form over function.

You think the media would report anything anti-apple?

Check ifixit

I traded in the 13" non-TB for the 13" TB, both base models. The battery life is definitely less than my 2015 rMBP but it is not so bad that makes me want to return it. I got 8 hours watching video the other night and don't think I'd ever need to go eight hours without having access to a charger. Safari seems to be really hurting battery life too, so I'm hoping this is something that will be improved in future updates.

In the end it isn't fun to buy a new laptop and have less battery life for a higher price, but the improvements of this laptop, the keyboard alone, make it worth the upgrade in my opinion.

#NotMyMacBook

>the next version will be better
every macfag ever

It is if you have an apple. People who buy apple computers to work on are idiots. It's like buying a Montblanc pen to just use privately. You are supposed to show it off to people, if you want to work then you can easily get something cheaper that functions better, but it won't be as thin.

If you want to work with a mac you need like 5-6 dongles going into each other and people still insisted on mishandling the apple computer by exposing it to work. So giving it less battery might at least show some of the idiots that they should not treat the computer that way. The battery should go to power the apple logo and the beautiful desktop.

People actually non-ironically think this and take these opinions into the real world.

lol.

>into the real world

You're giving him too much credit.

>twice as short battery life

Where the fuck did you learn to communicate from, you moron?

HALF AS MUCH not twice as short.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

Nice blog. But you managed to froth at the mouth and miss the point entirely like the autistic retard you appear to be.

Its the only other computer in the world which ships with an operating system other than Windows (coming from a sizable company and not some kekstarter level shit making a custom Linux distro or whatever), it happens to ship with a tailor made UNIX OS which people like using.

You think I bought a Mac because it looked nice? No cunt, I'd still be using my old ThinkPad. For me, anything running Windows is the same thing. Windows isn't tailored from the ground up to any machine so the experience is more or less the same but best with Lenovo products due to their enterprise pedigree and availability of good drivers.

what a surprise

just take a look at the undersized battery

they are already ready for a new model, with bigger battery to 'help' you all, macfags

cannot post the pic, it is too big

d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net/igi/y2nrVjxllI32cO3r

triggered

>You think I bought a Mac because it looked nice? No cunt

Look at this loser, it is people like you who makes it important to remove ports so you don't shit up the apple community.

Using a Apple computer for work is like using a Rolls-Royce car as a tractor. You are misusing it, you faggot. But less battery and less ports will get rid of you idiots that don't know to appreciate beauty and design.

My 8 years old refurb Thinkpad lasts this long, kek

> twice as short

For Apple shills everything is a feature.

Apple was doomed the moment Jobs succumbed to his cancer.
The whole company was built around that man.

>predict that the laptop will sell if it is thin
>release it
>it sells
>no one can tell it would have sold even better if it had actual battery life so it looks like you were right

Is it worth buying one of the previous models if I were looking for one?

Well, it sells better than the computers they had WITH battery life. People WANT less battery and thinner computers.

It sells better now, only people who complain are people who arent using apple computers anyway. SOME apple users complain as well, but they will still buy anything apple comes out with so they don't matter

No, they are thick and bulky. You will look like a fool and a poorfag

Everyone of these sold tells them that it's okay

If I see anyone with a mac I won't think he has money. I will just think he has a laptop that's a bit more expensive.

I used to be a poorfag that would buy expensive shit too.

Applefucks will soon need to carry a second bag for all the periferals they need just to properly use their "pro" laptop.

The a while guess of who in this picture posts on Sup Forums

I hope whoever was pushing for a thinner and lighter design gets buttfucked back to their senses.