So is there anything specific about iOS 10 that makes it unlikely that we will see a jailbreak or does it simply not...

So is there anything specific about iOS 10 that makes it unlikely that we will see a jailbreak or does it simply not exist at this moment and we will likely see it in the future?

Give the person their stolen phone back you asshole.

???

I didn't steal any phone. I'm being urged to upgrade to an iPhone 7 from my 6 and i'm not sure I want to do so and lose my Jailbreak in the process.

>t. iToddler

just hide the thread if it triggers your autism so much

Jailbreak dev here. Every single version of iOS has been jailbroken. iOS 10 will be no exception. On some iOS 10 versions, including the current one, the kernel cache is not encrypted. This is only on 64-bit devices though. 32-bit firmwares have the kernel cache encrypted. I'm actually talking a break from the newer stuff and working on older stuff. I'm updating Open iBoot to run on ARMv7s as found in the iPhone 5 and 5c. You should buy a 32-bit iOS device in the next couple years so you can do neat stuff like pass boot arguments, use custom versions of iOS, and even dual boot (possibly with Android). iH8sn0w will release his iBoot exploits when A6 and A6X support is dropped.

I'm not savvy enough to understand if the kernal cache being encrypted is beneficial for the prospects of a jailbreak coming out or if it isn't.

I'm getting an iPhone 7 tomorrow. How long do you think it'll be until a jailbreak is released and do you think that iPhone 7 users will have to wait longer than most due to being 64 bit?

>is the kernal cache being encrypted is beneficial for the prospects of a jailbreak
Yes. It's also fucking terrible for security.

>I'm getting an iPhone 7 tomorrow.
Retard.

>How long do you think it'll be until a jailbreak is released
I don't know. I'm not releasing it.

>do you think that iPhone 7 users will have to wait longer than most due to being 64 bit?
No. Apple's kernel cache fuck up is exclusive to 64-bit devices. iPhone 7 users will get the jailbreak whenever the 5s, 6, 6 plus, 6s, 6s plus, and SE users get it.

1. Why do you think i'm a retard for that reason? Not that i'm disagreeing with your opinion of the 7, but what are your thoughts on this, i'm interested to know.

2. Could you explain what you mean't about the difference between the 32 bit iOS devices and the 64 bit ones here

1) No headphone jack, stupid home button, coil whine so loud that it fucks up the audio in videos. Enjoy dongle hell.

2) I'm not here to explain the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit architectures. Ask wikipedia. As far as the kernel cache goes, allowing it to be vulnerable by not encrypting it may allow for deeper kernel manipulation and an easier jailbreak, but is also a serious security flaw that someone needs to be fired for.

>t. iToddler

1. I'm upgrading because my family pays for my phone and we are on a family plan, upgrading together.

I agree with you about the headphone jack being a huge downside. The home button doesn't bother me actually, because I like the sensor and think it replaces the physical button just fine. What do you mean by the coil whine though? That i'm curious about because I haven't heard of that.

I didn't want you to explain the difference between them, just why you recommended me getting a 32 bit iOS device within the next few years. Are the benefits actually worth it for day to day life or is it just something to mess around with?

In any case, thank you for responding so far.

if me being an iToddler triggers your autism this much, then I'm gladly one.

Fortunately enough, I own 0 Apple products.

Google "iphone 7 coil whine" and watch some of the videos. They make a hissing sound. Usually this only happens to desktop CPUs. There's also no way to fix it.

Getting a 32-bit device is a good idea if you'd like to dual boot, as in have two versions of iOS installed at once. It's just for fun, of course. I'm into hacking smartphones but I would never use one myself. No big brother trcking device for me, my test units stay at home in a drawer. I carry and iPod classic 5th gen and a Walmart flip phone that I'll be throwing away at the end of the month.

So you just get a flip phone, use it temporarily, and then throw it away when you're used it for a bit and then get another?

Yes, but the old one gets smashed. Only costs me about $40 a month, flip phones included. It's still cheaper than signing up for a carrier contract.

Interesting. While I do like messing around with phones, my smartphone has honestly become something that organizes and holds my life together. Not even in a social media way. I use it to track my habits and commitments, have a powerful calendar and reminders, for school and honestly for basically anything else I can think of.

I understand the big brother complaint and get that fully well, but smartphones would probably be my favorite big breakthrough that's come in the 2000's.

>I use it to track my habits and commitments, have a powerful calendar and reminders, for school and honestly for basically anything else I can think of.
I use my laptop for this. It's an 11 inch MacBook Air running Debian. You don't need a cell phone. Instead of walking around, staring at a little screen, focus on going to where you need to go and then get a laptop out for a moment. It's really not that difficult and you don't have the NSA watching and listening (assuming you'd internally disconnect the microphone and camera like I did).

Chinnese and Russians probably have their iOS 10 devices running Cydia, but they just don't release the exploit (there's a company that will jailbreak your phone with iOS 10 for 10k dolarinhos btw)

Not him, but my smartphone actually replaced my laptop as a daily planner. It's much more useful to be able to add events as you're being told about them and then share them with others in the span of 30 seconds. The reminder system is very useful too, which unfortunately can't be replicated on a laptop running Debian. The laptop won't wake and open itself up to notify you when traffic dictates you should leave 10 minutes earlier to get to work on time.

>there's a company that will jailbreak your phone with iOS 10 for 10k dolarinhos btw
It's a scam.

Enjoy being a cuck I guess. You could avoid the invasion of privacy by spending an extra 10 minutes a day, but you're just lazy. You do not belong on Sup Forums.

Smartphones are great, no doubt, they're pretty handy, but they cannot replace a laptop. You can't play WebMs on your iPad/iPhone for example

I'm not replacing a laptop or desktop for daily usage, just as a daily planner. I don't care whether or not I can view funny reaction webms on Sup Forums when I'm sorting out my calendar and talking to professors on my phone.

Well I respect your view for what it is.

Question for you though. Do you know if there's a way to back up pirated apps along with their data and then install them onto a new, un-jailbroken phone?

Look, man, I like Sup Forums as much as the next faggot, but other than Sup Forums, in what spaces are webms widely adopted?

Or you could just buy literally any android device and not need to spend hours jailbreaking for maximum functionality like directly torrenting to device and dragging and dropping files.
Sincerely,
Satisfied S7 user.

>t. iToddler

Dam so iPhones are so dogshit that you have to hack them to gain basic functionality you get on android without hacking anything?

Dam, you people sure love dat aplel logo.

> iH8sn0w will release his iBoot exploits when A6 and A6X support is dropped.
Awesome. You gave me some hope.

Applel h@xx0r$ b so 37it3 wid der @wsum h4xx0r namez

>torrenting on a mobile

Are you stupid?

>LTE is 30-50Mbps almost everywhere I go
>not a neet, have a job so of course on-the go torrenting is convenient
>movies download in minutes
>can later connect my phone to my TV through miracast and watch the movie there
>can later watch them in bed if I'm to tired

t. autistic faggot

>300MB/s at home
>can start new movie torrents before I head out to work
>can TV onto my desktop from my mobile to add new torrents if i want
>plex server is up 24/7 so I can just stream to any mobile device including chromecast

I hope you got a external sd card mate because your internal will fry from all that torrenting matey.

MB/s at home
>I hope you got a external sd card mate because your internal will fry from all that torrenting matey.
You dropped out of high school, didn't you?

Your posting on a image board for mongolian kid fuckers. What do you think?

ok pajeet go poo in loo

>t. iToddler

Who cares

>So is there anything specific about iOS 10 that makes it unlikely that we will see a jailbreak or does it simply not exist at this moment and we will likely see it in the future?
It's highly secure. iOS is becoming uncrackable.

I work on Android too. I've helped out with several XDA projects and I have a few Nexus phones and tablets. I'm not a cuck so I don't carry a smartphone with me everywhere I go.

Most people do it for root access and deep system tweaking. You need to root Android using SuperSU to get the same results. Just a reminder that SuperSU is owned by chinks.

I don't work for Microsoft.

You're fucking retarded. No software is uncrackable, especially with physical access.

>Most people do it for root access and deep system tweaking. You need to root Android using SuperSU to get the same results.
Nope, you can have "deep system tweaking" without root on Android. That's the beuty of Android, you don't need to hack it to make it usable.

>Just a reminder that SuperSU is owned by chinks.
source: my ass