Why is google squandering its power designing algorithms to do this

Why is google squandering its power designing algorithms to do this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzSvzTTBALg
people.com/celebrity/omarosa-says-donald-trumps-critics-will-have-to-bow-down-to-president-trump/
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-aide-critics-will-bow-down-president-trump
cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/omarosa-list-donald-trump/
cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-disavow-groups-new-york-times/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2739797/The-colour-skin-no-concern-Jonah-healthy-happy-baby-matters-Million-one-white-baby-born-surprised-black-mother.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nyvBN3fCNAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back.

the only time a baby with mother would be specified as a "white baby" in the description would be in mixed race scenarios

Also, because you can't into boolean operators because alt-wrong-fags are computer illiterates.

>all those cucked niggies

Those are all black children. It's the white men who are cucked.

>BLACKED

>why is computer vision a thing
>do i even understand what i don't understand

THE JEWS HAVE DONE THIS I AM SURE OF IT

shut up yer cia nigger.
god created niggers for his soap opera.

>pretending to be retarded
You're not pretending.

What did google mean by this.

Do you think if a white woman posts a photo of her and her baby, she captions it "white baby and mother"?

Are you retarded? Do you not know how tagging works?

See:

see
go ahead reddit. I'll wait

>searching for baby pics
Pedo detected

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."
>WE MUST FUCK WHITE CHILDREN!

weird, OP

Because of the prefix AFRICAN American inventors being stored far more often than just inventors. So the most common names it comes across with American before inventor are African American ones.
If you look at just inventors, it localizes and shows mainly famous American inventors.

Your paranoia will kill you from an aneurysm before it protects you.

Read this.

>google drones detected
google is known for planting subliminal leftist propaganda see pic related

Read this post.

Or you could use boolean operators and stop getting triggered like the butthurt crybaby you are.

You're baiting for a racial argument, I'm sure.

However, Google's doodle doesn't state that these are, in fact, accurate representations of the team.
Furthermore, when did this become subliminal? They are actively and openly pushing diversity as an issue. If anyone is listening, it's the people that already agree with it.

As I said, your paranoia isn't helping. Do you watch Alex Jones?

Why would i watch an openly jewish person and his media lies?

Actually you know what, fuck it. I am Google and I am coming after your white family. Blacks forever. Fuck whites. Fuck men. Time for a new world order. The only you can stop me is if you buy an arsenal and use "floride/brain wave blocking filters" as you rape your sister but use fox news to drown out the screams.

Oh shit here comes my bbc you cuck!
(__)__) ============D ~~~~~~~~~KYS OR EMBRACE MY SUPERIORITY

>Why would i watch an openly jewish person and his media lies?
You watch Sup Forums all the time. What, you didn't know? Did you not realize JIDF-like organizations were influential in this election on Sup Forums, Reddit, and other similar sites, inciting racial and political hatred in order to get you people to vote for Trump?

Hillary wouldn't have made any difference anyway. Jews own every candidate. It's all Jews and the Judaized that get elected.

>pic related
>numerous threads like this were posted all this year before the election, to incite hatred
But here's the kicker, they were mostly posted by JIDF type organizations.

Wait, you're /not/ Jewish?

First of all, Trump was not opposed to bllacks, feminists and even homos.
Second, Hallary's leaked emails.
Third, her State Secretary politics
Fourth, ISIS ties.
Trump has no such sins, or as he is portrayed in such manner by media.

>Trump has no such sins
pffffffffft

youtube.com/watch?v=zzSvzTTBALg

people.com/celebrity/omarosa-says-donald-trumps-critics-will-have-to-bow-down-to-president-trump/

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-aide-critics-will-bow-down-president-trump

>Trump's aide

Are you getting the picture yet?

cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/omarosa-list-donald-trump/

I hope you all are reading these links.

He did not start 5 wars in middle east and 4 orange revolutions around the world.
He did not sell weapons to terrorists.
He does not have ties to a an occult pedophile sect

That's dubious. But he will do worse.

Does it even really matter? Really, who the fuck cares?

We will see and judje him later.
He is now the lesser of all evils

No president has ever made such fear mongering in American history. America dun goofed. Lady Liberty is raped.

>Its a Jewish conspiracy that chinese cartoon image board shitposters want to counteract a Jewish conspiracy by conspiring to shitpost on that image board
wew lad

>Implying you wouldn't fertilize some black wombs

Anime is not black.

It's because black inventors are both American inventors and African American inventors whereas white inventors are just American inventors. So the black ones look more relevant.

Trump's grandkids are born Jewish, by the converted Jewish Ivanka, by her Orthodox Jewish husband. Do you also believe Sup Forums did this to troll, at the same time claiming Trump is some sort of white nationalist? Trump used the alt-right to get elected, then he disavowed them after the election was over. Ask yourself, why didn't he disavow the alt-right BEFORE the election.

Anyway, you sound like one of the JIDF shills with this blatant disregard for the facts.

cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-disavow-groups-new-york-times/

They're preparing us for the ARYAN BREEDING SQUADS before we COLONIZE the WOMBS of willing inferiors.

Taylor Swift's Wildest Dreams video is what all of Africa looks like in 2100 (and it's beautiful!)

Why are they letting apes to hold children?

to let them know what success feels like

he disavowed them because the alt right has been co-opted by shitty racists and stormfronters.

it's not that hard to enjoy Sup Forums from a neutral standpoint you faggot

is that so

Shill confirmed

This is why I can't go on half of Sup Forums

What the hell happened here

Jews using whites as their useful idiots.

hmm...

Eric? Is that you?

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

because there's no reason to remark on the babies race unless it's an interracial family

Those images are related to an article about a "white baby with a black mother", thus the search phrase matches the headline.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2739797/The-colour-skin-no-concern-Jonah-healthy-happy-baby-matters-Million-one-white-baby-born-surprised-black-mother.html

Nothing to do with the design algorithm.

>Google results are based on your previous search history and browsing habits
>Sup Forumslacks showing all their search results having mixed race couples

Really tickles the ol thinker.

wow would you look at all these interracial couples!

because why would a page mention that somebody is white

if they mention race then they are saying "he was an african american inventor who was not as good as/on par with/ better than white inventors"

WE WUZ INVENSHUNS N SHEIT

You obviously also have a problem with reading comprehension and samefaggotry.
See:

Interracial breeding produces superior offspring due to the heterosis effect.
Google is just doing its best to advance humankind.

Why are you intentionally being dense? Am I really on Sup Forums. How about YOU go ahead and find me a couple of web pages that describe Edison as a "white american inventor". Are you so socially and literally inept that you can't realize "white american inventor" isn't a a commonly use phrase?

I don't even know what you stand to gain from this? Is your self-worth that low that you find Google showing black people to a random google search a personal offense? Isn't there better things you could be spending your time on? Why are you having this argument? Why am I spoonfeeding you these basic facts? Why are you so obsessed with niggers?

Did you realize that, you too, could have a well paying job, surrounded by competent people, and a white/asian/black girlfriend if you spent less time shitposting on Sup Forums about quirks in Google's shitty tag based image search engine?

Damn jews, dey pretend whitey and steal owa invenshuns daaaym

Really made me think
Ok I agree for those but what about
Stop defending jewgle, the question isn't if they are doing it, that is a fact, the question is WHY

No one believes your fake ass screenshots. Anyone can do that. Or maybe you really are too stupid to fake a screenshot, since you fail to understand boolean operators.

fugg I tried that for myself and it's actually real

>I'm too stupid to fake a screenshot that I supposedly faked
And maybe you are too stupid to exist. Kill yourself, and take your buzzwords with you

>Ok I agree for those but what about
>
Turn on your fucking TV, commercials have been using the 2 men, 1 minority, 1 woman, ratio for decades now. This image that was drawn up by some intern in Mountain View who had never seen the Juno team members, much less know what Juno fucking is. None of the guys on the team has a beard, but you have the generic "glasses and super long beard" guy on the left. Do you really think some latte sipping, Stanford grad, hipster bitch actually gives a shit about having an accurate image, or do you think she just reused some old artwork to come up with this image.

Google is almost all whites, especially in management. None of them spend more than 2 seconds of their day thinking about minorities, they are just regurgitating the same "inclusive" media that the Television industry has been doing since the 90s.

You've deluded yourself into thinking people take SJWs seriously. I work SV - and nobody cares. Any "inclusion" you might see is all just fucking PR. You are literally wasting your time getting your butthurt over this.

>Google is almost all (((whites)))

I actually think interracial breeding is great
it's only a problem when it's promoted as being something ideal and fetishized to the point where it's annoying
like somehow having a kid with someone of your own race is something to be suspicious of
maybe this is just paranoia, but youtube.com/watch?v=nyvBN3fCNAI

>kill yourself
>buzzword
Choose one.

Blacks invented Google. Blacks own Google.

Kill yourself is a buzzword expression, but I sincerely mean it for you user, and take your "boolean operators" buzzword expression that you keep mentioning with you as well.

Yeah, u mad, bruh.

So they are doing it to fit in, that's it, that's your answer?

I guess it's another company to disregard then just like apple

>boolean operators
>buzzword
do you know where you are

>muh boolean operators