Help

Whenever I take a shit all I can think about is AMD. Is this normal

Other urls found in this thread:

cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i7-4790K-vs-AMD-FX-9590
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-4790K-vs-AMD-FX-9590/2384vs1812
tomshardware.com/answers/id-2313645/split-decision-amd-9590-intel-core-4790k.html
reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/35ncwg/discussion_bro_thinks_an_fx9590_is_better_than_a/
versus.com/en/intel-core-i7-4790k-vs-amd-fx-9590
cpu-world.com/Compare/460/AMD_FX-Series_FX-9590_vs_Intel_Core_i7_i7-4790K.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. That's normal. AMD PTSD shits are the worst.

if ur fagit

whats wrong with AMD?

Keep using your GPU as a heater pajeet. It's both a shitty GPU and heater. What is it even good for?

They lie about their GPU and CPU specs. 8 AMD cores = 4 Intel cores. Their stuff is better on paper than most Intel shit, but they just don't hold up to their claims. Same with the GPUs.

Links to where AMD lied pls

Reminder that now that some bugs are worked out of the process and the drivers aren't beta anymore, there are 480s that pull less than 100W

but their GPUs are way better than Intel what are you talking about

If you have to ask what's wrong with AMD, then there's something wrong with YOU! Pic related is you right now.

Pic 1 of 2

Pic 2 of 2

I'm saying that AMD does not hold up to their claims with BOTH their CPUs AND GPUs. Not that intel graphics is better.

Lol do independant benchmarks make companies liars? Or are you trying to say that because they have similar clock speed they should perform the same?

4790k was released 2 years later.

>Let's compare a 2014 Camry to a 2016 Fusion

Take a look at this and tell me AMD isn't lying to everyone making people think they're better than the competition. AMD still performs worse on a fucking BENCHMARK where AMD usually has the advantage because they actually use all 8 cores to their potential.

cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i7-4790K-vs-AMD-FX-9590

...are you unironically linking a cpuboss bench right now? It doesn't matter which vendor you prefer, that site is completely fucking useless.

At least I know you have no idea what you're talking about now

So just because it has more cores it doesn't mean it's better, technically it's still 8 cores. Are you autistic by any chance?

hahah epic memes friends

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-4790K-vs-AMD-FX-9590/2384vs1812

tomshardware.com/answers/id-2313645/split-decision-amd-9590-intel-core-4790k.html

reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/35ncwg/discussion_bro_thinks_an_fx9590_is_better_than_a/

versus.com/en/intel-core-i7-4790k-vs-amd-fx-9590

cpu-world.com/Compare/460/AMD_FX-Series_FX-9590_vs_Intel_Core_i7_i7-4790K.html

ALL THE SAME RESULTS. BTFO.

You remember the times you shit yourself in fear of being proven wrong on Sup Forums

8 AMD cores = 4 Intel cores is what was said earlier. And it holds true. AMD might as well write that on their spec sheet so they aren't lying to themselves and others that their tech is on par with other shit on the market. Because it's obviously not.

See

What are you trying to prove now? I asked where the lies are. I don't think anyone said that the FX line is very good.

Trolling or not, you need to calm down son

You must be autistic, are we going to measure everything to Intelâ„¢ cores now? Ah yeah my phone has 4 cores but that's only 0.25 Intel cores, fucking genius

Zen is worth .75 Intel cores, considering an 8 core barely matches a 6 core intel

You all are dumb as fuck. Let's state that two cars have the same specs. I.E. same fuel efficiency, same top speed, same weight, same everything. But one company has a better performing car over the other. How can that be? They both have the same specs? PERHAPS ONE OF THEM IS LYING ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE.

Now use the same scenario, but substitute car with graphics card.

That's speculation again and it doesn't matter. Do you know what a CPU core is? You could have a shitty core but it would still be one. You cannot tell how strong a cpu is just by looking at he core count that's retarded. It's like saying my 8350 is better than Zen cause it's clocked higher

AMDs FX line is the best they offer... Nothing performs better.

They don't have the same spec since what makes up a core matters a lot, take a look at the fucking schematics and you will see how different the architectures are

I'm taking a look at the specs that are given to the consumer when they look up the spec sheet of the tech. With those specs, anyone would think the AMD CPU is better just by looking at them. Nobody is going to delve deeper than that and look at schematics. How about you give me a reason why you think AMD is NOT lying to the consumer? Because everything in this thread point out the opposite.

SUBWAY IS LYING ABOUT THEIR SUBS I MADE A SANDWICH AT HOME AND IT TASTED BETTER WHATS REALLY GOING ON HERE JARED?

>calm down

Maybe Jared gimped you out of good shit and lied to you about the sub and that's why it tastes worse. Kind of like AMD does with their tech.

They would be lying if they said they have less than 8 cores. Since one core is pretty much a micro processor and there is 8 of them on that CPU that's it. If you are retarded then don't buy CPUs. If you don't want to take 5mins to google shit then it takes 1min to check benchmarks. Your point is not valid, they will not rename atoms to balls because that's how normies imagine them.

That guy is literally retarded, his not even shilling or baiting. Doesn't even know anything about CPUs just that he saw other fags shill for Intel so it's cool

OP is funny

They ARE lying though. The specs that the consumer sees makes it seem like AMD is the better option. They are hiding information and lying to the consumers. AMD is literally a two-faced company. On one side, it looks better than Intel, but on the other, they hide discrepancies too. They are purposefully being deceitful. Therefore they are lying.

Pajeets intel shekel masters are in full force today

I think what's really going on here is that Jared is fucking your wife and cucking you.

>more cores = higher performance
kys retard

>The specs that the consumer sees makes it seem like AMD is the better option.

Looks like you read over that line intentionally. Keyword is "seem" since you lack ability to see contextual words in sentences.

>kys
THAT'S IT, YOU TRIGGERED ME!!! I'M GOING TO MY SAFE PLACE.

Who cares what it seems, if you cannot take the time to look up 3 benchmarks then maybe you should not be spending money on a CPU. And if we are talking about how things seem, then to me you seem retarded by not understanding why they went with an 8 core design. Maybe you should look into shit before spewing shit.

I know why they went with an 8 core design. It's to fluff up the spec sheet so it looks better on paper than the others.

That's what a lot of AMD tards think. Maybe the company is lying to them and making them think the product is on par with Intel's offerings.

And then the cycle of this FUCKING RETARDED thread REPEATS AGAIN AND AGAIN....

Thanks for reminding me that people who defend AMD are defending the purposeful deceit that cpu companies have over the consumers.

Thanks for proving my point everyone.

I didn't know people like you exist, but I guess someone has to sweep the streets

>user closes his ears and yells I WIN THE ARGUMENT unable to face reality of his argument status
top kek, its just an argument user, its not the end of the world if you lose

I'll sweep your ashes from getting BTFO so hard in your AMD housefire.

Read

Read

Yeah, you're retarded. OP is retarded guys, everyone go home.

Oh my fucking god the pure fucking retarded shit in this thread makes me want to cut my fucking head off and use it as a fucking soccer ball.

Does anyone here remember when Sup Forums wasn't full of dumbass fucking Sup Forumsermin leakage?

no

>more seats = faster car