Steam

>steam
>skype
>discord
>slack
>curse

Why do we have so much of the same shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2015/08/27/discord-citron/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>slack
>using this outside work
>ever

>options are bad

>slack
>used for work ever

Its not in any enterprise and never will be

my uni uses it exclusively for interdepartmental communications

I have steam I have none of that garbage though

used mumble and vent for years.
friend finally convinced me to use discord after refusing forever.
twf I actually love it.

techcrunch.com/2015/08/27/discord-citron/
your friend seeks to harm you
just say no

FaceTime you fucks.

I like it. We use it at my institute to communicate with our clients and send them our results and stuff. It provides a good proof of delivery (all sent files nicely accumulated in a sidebar). Not the most professional and enterprisey solution, but an easy to use and practical one.

>tfw my enterprise uses AS400 and it fucking flies

No respectable uni uses it. Fuck off shills.

They're all good and bad in their own ways. Whichever one you use depends entirely on your tolerance for the particular flaws of each one.

You are right, my underage friend. I mean, who cares about competition and options right? We should just have a monopoly, you know, just one company, offering one service that nobody else is allowed to do.

Surely a monopoly will not negatively impact the economy, as well as the general society that is built around capitalism. One large company offering one option to us will make things so much simpler. It is not like a company with that much power would ever abuse it, and hurt all consumers in the process, or anything.

Good goyim, good. Many shekels will be deposited into your account for your service. Er, I mean, not shekels, no... how about some good goy points, instead?

i only have Steam out of the shit you listed, i don't even know what the rest are for

>Discord
It's actually not bad, better than Skype.

How do you not know what Skype is for?

>AS400
based as fuck

Because XAMPP failed to replace all of the above.

XMPP*

Install Tox

>Whatsapp
>Viber
>Line
>Kik
>ChatON

Why do people insist on raping my phone's battery life by not all being on a single platform?

In my entire life I've met exactly zero (0) people who use any one of those as their primary chat app.

You haven't? Well you're an asshole then.

it's called Wire.