1080p 27 inch monitors

what's a good one?

gonna use for videos not for gaming

WQHD is a meme

>gonna use for videos not for gaming
get a TV

are tv's also good for web browsing and reading text?

I have two 1080p 27''. I love big monitors but get a better res if you're not going to have them far away, the low DPI is atrocious, even for someone who's used to low dpi stuff.

op here i just got a HP 27es. very good monitor so far can rerccomend

>WQHD is a meme

Bait

The next one I'm going to buy will be a 4k 144hz Screen.

It might be from Asus

He's right either go UHD or stick with FHD.
But he also wants to buy a fucking 27" FHD screen so I guess being able to see each individual pixel is a necessity for him

If anything is a meme, it's UHD and later will be 8k. Resolutions that high are worthless.

I sometimes use a 42 inch thats sitting at the end of my bed for web browsing. It's not too bad actually

sorry but i dont sit 10 cm away from the display

no wonder you guys are having headaches all the time if youre so close to your screen

>1080p
>not 1200p

faggot 16:9 pleb

>27
>1080p

nice meme

>meme
what meme?
if anything, 1440p is a meme (similar to 16 GiB ram, it's too much for the average user, and too less for the enthusiast)

Enjoy your shitty image kid.

image looks amazing on my new monitor tbqh

Yeah 27" 1080p is fucking sweet from 30 feet away bro

i'm bout 60 cm away from the screen, perfect distance.

also keep your feet off your table, jesus christ do you murricans have no manners

perfect pixelated and grainy mess, good on ya

crispy clean picture, wouldn't accept anything less. 1080p at 27 inch just hits the sweet spot

I'm fucking laughing now, get some new eyes and fuck off

Whats wrong with 27 inch 1080p?

>1080p at 27 inch just hits the sweet spot
shithead, that's 82 ppi. those pixels are as big as fucking froot loops.

unless you have shit vision, 1080p above 22" is fucking retarded.

DPI is absolute shit, if you've used literally more than 1 monitor you'd notice it right away

bro, tip from a soon-to-be doctor:

if you keep that high resolution at low screen sizes up, you're gonna be myopic very soon, and it's gonna become worse

just sit back, relax and enjoy the content instead of getting angry about paying premium for too much pixels

nothing, it's just a few memers in here.

>tip from a soon-to-be doctor:
hahahaahha... getting a tip from some pre-med retard who'll never get accepted to med school.

you're a fucking retard. if you want to save your vision, get a display that's clear and doesn't strain your eyes. that means high PPI display.

Sick post.

>WQHD, the resolution with high pixel density and huge workspace that doesn't require scaling is a meme
>UHD, the resolution which requires scaling down to FHD to use it beautifully on windows is not

Enjoy counting pixels

but i'm already in med school (why do you murricans call it school? it's university here). enjoy your headache and myopia then, you're like those lung cancer patients who keep on smoking and insist it does them good

Please explained. So is 34 inch Ultrawide better for My eyes or not?

Have one Curved.
Sweet stuff

WQHD on 27" is not high pixel density, it's FHD on 27" which is LOW pixel density.

WQHD on 27" is pretty much just regular pixel density like 1080p on 24" or 720p on 21"

It's only retarded because you can't afford a huge ass monitor

No, but 1080p 27" screens aren't good for text either because of their low DPI, which is an issue with TVs too.

HP 27xw, or 27es newer model. 4k gaming is myth by card companies to keep popping new cards with adding ram, High quality textures are important

I read the thread and I know you guys hate 27 inch monitors, but I want to know if I would notice the difference between an LCD monitor and an LED monitor side-by-side? I was thinking of getting a new monitor with 1ms response and 144 hz. My old one is 60hz and 2ms response time. Will I even notice the difference or is it just a meme?

Is curved catching on? Or is it dying out?

ITT:
OP Tries to get some recommendations, but in the end, there are just a bunch of retards.

I know what you mean. This just goes to show you Sup Forums is a shit source for secondary opinions.

>UHD, the resolution which requires scaling down to FHD

I am literally looking at and typing a response to this post on a 27" 4K screen without using scaling. I've been using it this way for some time now. It's fine.

Probably time for that eye checkup, user.