Windows 10 is obliterating Mac OS

Windows 10 is obliterating Mac OS.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdJBurRbT4o

Other urls found in this thread:

networkworld.com/article/3146631/windows/joe-belfiore-returns-to-microsoft-to-put-more-ads-in-windows-10.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In spying on it's users, maybe

But MacOS does that too.

They've been doing it for years, go look it up.

The Windows 10 meme ui is so disgusting, it makes want to go back to 7.

pirate Start10

I use a Mac and a PC literally side by side, and Windows 10 is annoying as fuck. Nothing about the UI is how I want it to be, the control center is a joke, and Microsoft has come to a point where they are a serious contender for the Best User Surveillance Award, possibly knocking Goolge down to 2nd place for the first time ever.

>Published on Oct 26, 2016
Why did you post this now?

>I use a Mac and a PC literally side by side
Same here. Windows is a fucking pain to use.

but they'll refuse to crack a phone open for the nsa. microsoft wouldn't do the same

10 is faster, prettier, more secure, has more features and is less buggy.

It's all about marketing, the FBI already had access into the phone.

Do something bad
>see, I told you so!
Do something good
>they only did it to make themselves look good!

>faster
it's the same or slower than 7 for me
>inb4 potato

>prettier
meme ui
m$ has no eye for aesthetics

>more secure
nothing that couldn't be done with win7

>more features
that are useless

>less buggy
no

>Start10
the new start menu is the only good thing about it, although in could use some improvements.

I'm talking about this weird Win 10 UI. It's artificially slow due to animations and confusing. Besides being butt ugly.

I literally tried to go from macOS to Windows 10.

Bought a Surface Book, was all excited to switch.

IT WAS HORRIBLE. NEVER AGAIN.

I returned it after 17 days. Couldn't handle it. Started getting depression from how bad Windows 10 is.

What?

Which one is the bigger botnet, Windows or MacOS?

Not in the public, I agree. But behind closed doors? 100% they say yes.

You know damn well what I was driving at.

>superpower by 2020

>perjury before a court is a felony offense
>"apple got the fbi to lie to help apple look good"

sure thing kiddo

Matey, that's because we all know Apple are capitalist fucks that see their customers as mindless money-producing machines, and nothing else.

> Apple are capitalist fucks
As opposed to fucking who or what? Do you honestly believe that Microsoft or Sony or even goddamn Nintendo is any better in that regard?

The Windows 10 Anniversary update is the first time I have ever updated a device only to have it bricked. It's still my main OS, but holy shit that pissed me off. I've edited my group policies and won't be touching this shit for at least a month past release.

Windows 10 is a fucking eyesore, it is hideous.

im willing to bet that 100% of you dont know how to use windows properly

Didn't Apple rat out some European because he pirated music?

That's how KAT got taken down

If it's slow then consider upgrading your pc.

Am creator.

What's the point of the Creators Update?

you can create!

>Windows 10
lol no

>Mac OS
hhahahahah, never

Repent heathen!

Why do you care? Are you a Microsoft shareholder?

Take your console war bullshit to Sup Forums.

networkworld.com/article/3146631/windows/joe-belfiore-returns-to-microsoft-to-put-more-ads-in-windows-10.html

They hired a fucking good marketing team, that's for sure.
This ad and the surface whateveritscalled ad are top notch.

I personally like 8.1 better then windows 7 or 10.

I'm going to install gentoo but it's such an ordeal I need to prepare myself for days.

apple doesn't really care about MacOS anyway. it's just a side project for watch developers

nah, no diagnostics or telemetry in os x

>my dad works at the fbi he tells me

you must have been running unpatched 7 then

>m$ has no eye for aesthetics

This, even if Vista and W7 was good enough.

but apple doesn't even make computers anymore

they have no updates in years except for a concept style laptop with future ports. not useful until 2020.

Don't overpay for obsolete hardware you can't even upgrade. Sad.

but that's all companies

that's capitalism

I don't use it for the UI

I use it because it runs everything I need and installs in 10 minutes

wtf is this shit? This would be ok in ccfl era, but leds can be really strong so white background is horrible for your eyes.

windows 10 is better than 7

7 would be a decade old sportscar model with new features glued on.

>i like cancer more than aids

There's a dark theme built into settings menus, user just doesn't have it on

It's good.

I wonder why he uses white.

>m$ has no eye for aesthetics
They used to, NT 4.0 to Win2k looked good.
Nothing after that looked even remotely good, though.

That nose.

This a technology board. Why do you think MicroPajeet Windows has any place here?

This is a technology board.

>t. mactoddler

The only people who hate Macs are poorfags who've never even touched one

this is fact

That wig isn't fooling anyone Adrian Brody.

freetards btfo yet again

>t. poorfag

2 CONTROL PANELS

Or people who want an actual OS, not a Facebook machine for arts students.

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

One is for retards and the other one is for people who know what they're doing.

hololens looks impressive

this part made me laugh though

"While helping to keep you save and secure"

Which is why literally everyone with a job involving computers uses a Mac, right?

its better in any aspect, they dont like because everyone says its trash. you only need its to disable some services and you are good to go.

windows 8.1 its like the electrical cars or vapes, everyone says its retard and useless, but in fact its the best you can get.

trolls and the media are misinform everyone, since most of the humans are too fucking retarded to ignore what the others say, and not doing research.

TempleOS is the future

God I hate "Settings"

>Let's take some stuff from Control Panel and stuff it into a shitty interface
>Then when you want to do something other than change colors or mouse speed it just links you to the fucking Control Panel

Why the fuck did they even attempt to make "Settings" if it's just a shitty looking, half-baked attempt at the Control Panel in the first place?

Why the fuck is something like just changing the fucking time in Windows require 100 clicks and 20 different menus? Some of the most basic shit doesn't even make it into "Settings" but acts like it does.

Windows 10 is half-assed inside and out. Want to customize UI? Okay, you can change one or two colors in "Settings" then use Windows 7 Control Panel to change a few more things and then use a UI they haven't updated since Windows 95 to change other aspects, but none of that shit will preview in real time. Still not enough? Figure out to edit the Registry. Still not enough? Tough shit: you just plain can't fucking do it.

God damn Windows, sit down and just refine what you already have, listen to user feedback instead of sitting in your Redmond jack off echo chamber and make things work for a change. No one needs fake "innovation", they already bought into/are forced to use your shitty OS, how about you just make it work for the first time in 20 years?