How do i turn my pc off in bios?

How do i turn my pc off in bios?

I'll tell you if you post more pics.

Okay

I want them to sit on my face.

Lewder pics I mean.

按那個開關鈕即可。

i'm not sure this is allowed

Take out your cousinboard's battery, this will turn off the wifi then your computer will think its bedtime and it will shut down.

mmm

ctrl-alt-del might do it

actually sorry that would reboot even if it did work

but from there you could boot into a proper os and shutdown OR hold in the button after it rebooted since nothing is really happening yet anyway

>GIB
>EMINA
>SEITTIT

Yeah i dont want to reboot, i want to shut it down for reasons. Is that not possible from the bios?

Just hit power button, sheesh.

Don't wanna kill my SSD, sorry fag.

>how do i turn off my computer
>turn it off
>i don't want to turn it off

I think you should seek to deal with your lust for cock and wearing girl clothes first user

Pressing the power button cuts off the power you retard.

yep
what do you think shutting down does?

>people actually making threads after falling for a meme
I have been booting from an SSD for the past two fucking years, you don't honestly think my PC has a 100% uptime do you?

unplug

Pretty sure the danger on data loss is if it's not powered for a month or longer.

>Pressing the power button cuts off the power
actually no it doesn't
this will, however

Who the hell leaves their computer offline for an entire month?

I don't know since the only scenario I can think of that might get to be a month or longer is customs/shipping or perhaps a failure somewhere and you're waiting on parts.

I think that turns it on instead

If you know what I mean

Doubt it. People said the same about HDDs and yet I leave one of my computers powered down for over 9 months at a time and everything is identical to how it was the day I got it.

This. It doesn't cut the power at all. Check your peripherals, they're all still connected and being powered. The only way to cut power is to hit the power switch on your power supply or unplug.

>How do i turn my pc off in bios?

Speak English. That sentence is gibberish.