Don't you dream a robot that can follow you everywhere and can help you in many situations or just have a smalltalk...

Don't you dream a robot that can follow you everywhere and can help you in many situations or just have a smalltalk when you are alone? It would be nice to have a reliable buddy everywhere.

install gentoo

;_;

The robot would be so helpful, it would attempt to put me out of my misery.

i would agree if you hadnt mentioned how sad you feel for being lonely

I wish I had a friend.

I hear people look at their Roombas as pets. The situation is dire, clearly.

It can be the biggest hit since iphone.

Then nobody will procreate anymore, not just Japan.

I want a robot solely for conversation. I have lot's of friends but it would be nice to start a conversation with another person that already knows me whenever I want.

I'd show the music I'm working on with it and discuss what is good or bad about the track. Then feed it strawberry nesquick and pat it on the head.

I want a robot for one singular purpose; so I can stick my dick into it. Nothing else even comes close on the priority list.

I use amazons Alexa for the company. she's like my live in girlfriend but all she does is turn on and off lamps and stuff. I make her set timers for me

It's funny because there's a character in Mr. Robot that does this.

They show her lying in bed alone after she faps and she just goes, "Alexa, how long until the end of the world?"

I don't even leave my room, no need for one.

this is actually a good thing.

And Alexa gave a legit answer. This was the only EP i saw from Mr. Robot.

Doesn't this mean Alexa was actively listening to her masturbate?

I'd like one to carry my shit, as a pack animal. Carry my tent and all my gear when camping, carry my shopping bags in the city, carry tools and a medkit and other shit around if I need it. I'd like to be able to turn it's humor setting up to 100% as well.

This right here.

That's what friends do, user.

always listening. it can hear me from a long fucking way away too. I can shout at alexa from inside my car, doors and windows closed, outside my house, and it still hears me

she hears me masturbate but when I ask her about it she acts like she wasn't listening

No, I do not want a botnet companion.

You could have alexa siri and cortana in the same house. I want to set this up some day. It'd be like a family.

some very sad fucks in this thread

if you want someone to talk to, there's a few billion people outside your bedroom door, and not all of them are jerks

>not all of them are jerks
[citation needed]