get a Mac

> get a Mac
> it just weeks
> who needs to replace their ssd????

>get a Mac
stoped read

You're an idiot. Offload some of that crap to an external drive, get some cloud storage, and/or fuck off.

Not a good video to load while at the dmv.

Mac users rely heavily on the cloud.

Its actually safer and cheaper to store on the cloud anyway. The only problem is you don't have full control of your data and you're limited by download rate.

>get T420
>install 2 hard drives and a mSATA SSD
>install macOS
>have an easily repairable mac with PORTS

Mac users don't rely 'heavily' on cloud storage any more so than users of any other laptop with SSD. Macs can use external drives, they can use network storage, you can even plug in a god damn disc drive.

I know that feel bro

ghetto as fuck why not just smear your shit on the wall: thats a computer that never crashes or runs out of batteries!

>with PORTS
>implying macs dont have ports

>Its actually safer to store on the cloud
>The only problem is you don't have full control of your data
Yep

They don't anymore.

Sure they do. You just need cables that are USB-C on one end instead of USB-A. USB-C is a better port anyway, and we'll be laughing at USB-A in less than five years.

Dongles aren't good solutions. USB-C is only better than A by virtue of being reversible.

...and supporting DisplayPort.

...and offering analog passthrough.

>your house burns down
>all data lost

The internet going down and you not being able to access your data when you need it is more likely

Oh no, I have temporarily lost access that video of me balancing a beer cup on my forehead at that one house party! My life is in shambles!

>video of me balancing a beer cup
That clearly doesn't fall under the category of "data that you need"

My Internet goes out once every 4 months from 2am to 2:15am and its not even a business line. Sorry that Apple didn't design their products to cater to 60% of the world's outdoor defecaters.

How often does your house burn down?

>Internet goes out for 15 minutes, lose access to data
>Internet comes back, have access to all data

>house fire destroys drives
>fire stops, house fixed, data still gone

>what is cloud syncing

Guys, you can have copies of the data both locally and cloud-stored. They're not mutually exclusive. In fact, there are external HDDs that will connect to WiFi by themselves and sync your data to cloud for you.

>no razor

>get 2011 MBP
>install 2 SSDs
>already comes with macOS
>easily repairable actual mac with PORTS

Mid-2012 has an updated processor, USB 3.0, and PORTS. Late 2011 and earlier only have USB 2.0.

It is also 2x the price for basically the same specs. All you really gain is thunderbolt 1.

store your anime somewhere else, retard

Not without dongles.