Try to install loonix

>try to install loonix
>distro doesnt include my wifi-adapter's drivers
>Internet is required to continue install

Try fedora, it's fantastic.

Next time ask the mailmen to bring better generic kernel on the CD.

werks on my machine.

>Internet is required to continue install
plug in an ethernet cable???

Why would anyone even use WiFi?

But you have cables and a desktop computer, so why do you care?

>He still thinks Ethernet surpasses Wifi

Dude it's almost 2017 lol

>using wifi at home
>ever
ISHYGDDT

yep, that was debian for me

isnt there away to include the drivers in the install?

all the website for my adapter gived me is a .tar file

it's not 1995 anymore

>mfw nsa breaks into your house and uses Ethernet for Intel ME

>help my cars smart-locks wont open the app is broken omg whta do I do i cant get in my car
>have you tried using the key
>OMG WHAT IS THIS THE STONE AGES UGH
Why the fuck would you ever use wifi at home, seriously. Do you not have a desk? do you just use a laptop on the couch, or something? is your router in the basement?
plug in a fucking cord, finish the installation, then activate non-free or download the driver from wherever.

Trying to install arch? Arch is shit, it's more effort than it's worth. I had the same problem... Ethernet cable don't work either. I somehow managed to get it going after 3 days of work and reading documentation (because all arch users are unhelpful shits and the only thing you will hear is' read the wiki' no matter what problem you have and the wiki is shit and don't have solutions for anything.)

Does not work with arch usually

>not doing base install
TOPKEK

>still using Ethernet
Dude, it's almost 2017 lmao

Windows doesn't have drivers for every wifi card in the universe either. When you install an unknown distro you should have booted it live before committing to putting it on disk. No wifi driver? Obtain and press on or use different distro.

If you are too stupid to install Windows why do you bother with Linux? Your problem is you failed to learn computers first.

Arch is for teens who want to feel special. If enterprise does not use a distro, that distro is shit pleb fappery.

This.
Install Solus instead.

Well you did find a solution in the wiki, so I guess that it does contain solutions.
Just learn2read

What literally who wifi card do you have?

>expecting to be more useful than to rice your desktop and get internet points in desktop threads
You dug your grave, now lie in it.

What the fuck does this even mean? Are you implying ethernet cables don't provide father speeds than wifi?

No I did not find a solution in the wiki

Install Ubuntu.

I tried

??
Since when?

You would have to be using a fucking obscure device for a driver to not be included in a default kernel build. There are two options here:
a) You were building your own kernel(a task usually undertaken by people who want to learn) skipped past all the warnings in the kernel configuration guide which in no uncertain terms instructed you to be absolutely certain that any devices critical to your usecase (eg wireless devices) had drivers activated. In this case you are a fucking retard but could save the install by recompiling the kernel with the correct drivers enabled. Post in fglt with whatever device you have and we'll tell you what to select when configuring the makefile.

b) You are another fucking shill. Still a retard but a dishonest piece of shit who has never installed linux and is just badmouthing because you are a fucking idiot.

10Gbs should not be turned down so easily young padawon...that said, sniffing your broadcasted traffic is almost as sweet as the free wifi all your neighbors enjoy.

i would but i dont have a 30m ethernet cable.

all you need is a broadcom wifi card. that shit requires proprietary drivers that freetard distros like debian or opensuse dont have.

Alfa AWUS036ACH

it uses Realtek drivers but none of the install scripts work and no distros include it

>Not having a 30m cat5e

Fucking casual

>Why the fuck would you ever use wifi at home
Laptops, like you said
Phones
Tablets
Any IoT things
Guests

>IoT things
This triggers me

truth, in fact Windows has much worse support for wireless cards in my experience

damn that sucks

try Arch Anywhere, it has worked on all the hardware I've tried it on so far

>owning a Broadcom card
>being a cuck