Are there any modern OOP languages comparable to C++ when it comes to speed?

Are there any modern OOP languages comparable to C++ when it comes to speed?

What comes closest, what is easiest to use?

i would blend her slender, if you know what i mean

Object Pascal
Lisp

Speed in what benchark?

Modern Java is as fast as C++ in most scenarios.

no, there aren't.
D, Rust and Go are the closest ones, but they all suck ass for the kind of things you generally use c++ for.

i would bendmark her speedmark if you know what i mean

>speed
I still find it hilarious that underaged teens on Sup Forums try to pretend to be cool while still using terms like "speed" when talking about programming languages or their internet connection.

Java is the king.

I would ++ her C if you know what I mean.

Rust resembles C++ most.

C++ is pretty modern these days and very close to C++ speeds.

i've seen her nudes. I've jerked off to her.

Who is this semen demon?

rachel cook. she's a model.

*Nevada Proustite

no, people mention D, Rust and Go but they are just meme languages if you compare them with c++

but it also depends for what, java is faster on server side in web development
js is basically only option on front end
c++ have no peer in game dev, c# has no chance
embedded c is ok but c++ is much better overall

c++ is very hard and very confusing (but only becase teachers know only 11- version, but 11 and 14 rules, you just need time to get there, also patiance)

Ok, I guess I should just keep learning c++ on the side. Maybe eventually I will be proficient at it.

Oh I get it, you would increment her C with yours, making two. Her C plus your C makes two. (You're a cunt).

Talking about speed is what you consider to be cool?

ayy

Java

OOP is retarded

not an argument

>c++ have no peer in game dev, c# has no chance
Why do people still think this? There are a good number of AAA games that don't use C++ for anything besides the engine. And then there's the shit ton of indie games that would rather have a faster dev time than C++ meme speed

Why OOP?

If you need every second of speed just use C.

>there are AAA games that use c++ only for 90% of the code base, the part that coordinates and manages all other paths

I didn't say that c# is worse, I said c++ is better, stats proves it, but yeah, you are correct, programming is not just about code, it is about code + programmer, and while code is pretty much stable, programmers are pretty much unstable, so if game is bad don't blame code, blame programmer (well everyone in team, not just programmer) but still the fact is that for gamedev c++ is #1