Can companies please stop releasing everything in "gaming"-style? It looks like pure shit made for 13 year olds...

Can companies please stop releasing everything in "gaming"-style? It looks like pure shit made for 13 year olds. Who buys this unaesthetic crap? Is the PC-Hardware-Audience really this tasteless to prefer this style? Jeez.

Do you not get it?

>Who buys this unaesthetic crap?
13 year olds

>Is the PC-Hardware-Audience really this tasteless to prefer this style?
Yes, the "PC-Hardware-Audience" is made up of 13 year olds

when you grow up, this ceases to be a concern. You all are so obviously underage it hurts. Its like the video games argument we see here all the time - being an adult doesn't mean that you never, ever play a game again.

It simply means that on a random weekday, when you're getting in your car to leave the building, the LAST thing on your mind is I HAVE TO GO PLAY GAMES RIGHT NOW, like you're some autistic child

You can just buy noctua, you know?

As long as it's not that gaudy, I don't see the problem.

>AM4 compatible

Do you think beQuiet will release an upgrade mounting kit for their current coolers?

Does everything really need LEDs today?

>upgrade mounting kit
For what purpose? If it works for AM3 socket it'll also work for AM4.

I agree. If it's cheap i'll buy it anyway, cause who cares if the inside of your pc has autistic looking parts, but there are so many autistic cases out there. I got a nice looking fractal design, what a case should be, just a nice black block.

Nice cable management

what game ?

Stop buying them. If people are buying them and making them profit then let it be.

If you're not doing gaming, graphic design, 3D or other heavy stuff you shouldn't have a Desktop PC.

Get a decent laptop and be happy.

Probably bait, but I work full-time at a warehouse and I want to play games as soon as I get home if I'm not too tired. Fuck off.
Supply and Demand.

Jagged Alliance 2, one of the best games ever

hate to have to drop this, because I used to do shit tier manual labor before too, but you work at a warehouse user

of course you're going to be drawn to constant escapism

There's always a non gaymen alternative get noctua or corsair

No.

With the declining sales of desktop PC's manufacturers have gotten together and decided that making cases and components resemble expensive sports cars will sell more units.

You'll buy your overpriced crap with shiny paint and lots of wacky curves and like it.

Yes. EVERYTHING. It all needs changing RGB lighting on every available surface. This makes you better at gaming and spreadsheets.

pretty comfy desu

I personally do not give a fuck what it looks like, just how it performs and if i'm paying a gaming tax.

depending on how overpriced it is, ill get something cheaper, if its not overpriced or not to overpriced, fuck it, i'll get it.

fuck you Sup Forums, I love my leds. I always have. Always will.

Because then they can inflate the price to insane proportions.

But thats not. OPs is tho

I don't really mind how things look as long as they work flawlessly. Function > form.

kids like it, adults dont care so long as it works

win/win

>more red shit
white is this seasons shade
or black with a light kit

Hey mate, some people don't give a fuck about anything but entertaining themselves. They didn't ask to be born and aren't hurting anyone, so what's the problem?

>he doesn't use gaming e-liquid while playing minecraft

I bought a Razer Kraken headset, so I am to blame. When my 11 year old nephew was visiting I let him decide on a headset. I personally think it sounds bad compared to . . well, real headsets but it made him really happy for some reason.

Fuck you, I buy them and I am 14.

for Christ's sake

which mobo? looks like my ne wunused desktop that is in garage minus the heat sink and gpu same case ram

Mods plz.