What other memes can you spot?

Other urls found in this thread:

oliocity.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this piece of shit static website got a grant because "diversity"

oliocity.com

Most people type like that.

most people aren't """"""programmers""""""

I doubt programmers type like that and that's what they represent, isn't it?

what's wrong with that? keyboards are very filthy with lots of bacteria which lives on them. it's easier to wash just two fingers instead of all of them.

I was expecting to see someone with their hands in fists but index fingers out poking the keyboard with just two fingers.

OP that looks normal.

>poke typing with her index fingers

That's actually how the Macbook keyboards are designed to be used.
Try to type with 10 fingers on those and you will suffer.

Why use a keyboard at all then?
>not controlling the UI with your mind
Your argument is purely hypothetical and makes no sense. And who washes just 2 fingers?

Sup Forums please leave

You're a fucking white male.

>>First shot is woman poke typing with her index fingers
I do this. Halp!

What accent is that I hate it so much every white woman in business sounds like this where do they learn it?

She isn't a programmer, she started a shitty tech startup. I doubt she goes on 10-hour code marathons so it doesn't really matter.

I type just like that but I also whip my wrists violently to make the keys clank as loud as possible and rock my body back and forth. The spacebar is specially loud and my parents have been threatening to kick me out because they apparently can hear all night.

That unironically sounds like a symptom of autism.

lol

>people still can't type using homerow
ISSHGY

>woman
>hunt and peck
>mac

into the trash it goes

You mean most autistic people?

I type like that, am employed as a "network security advisor" (basically I make the entire site after webmonkeys first make a horrible insecure site of wich i use none of the code except the layout because it's all shit) and I can program fine, if you can program good optimised code at your maximum typing speed I envy you

>Vice anything
think it's time to leave

Don't actual women in technology feel immense anger at social justice evanjelists and pseudo-journalism such as Vice?
Feminists take all the credit for women being in tech as if feminists granted it to them and no personal studying and work was involved,
while shit like Vice treats them like a Zoo animal and constantly points their fingers at them like some child does at a caged animal "Look, it's a woman in tech!".

I'd be pretty pissed if i was women in this decade,
and i'd mainly be pissed at feminism and journalism.
The patronization is sky-high.

Shit I... I uh type like this?

And I use an IBM Model M.

learn to type properly. you should barely have to move your hands side to side while typing

Half of the "women" in tech are just fucking transgendered faggots prancing around in dresses and going "I R WOMUN. I R PROGRAMMA. I R SHUNNED BI COMMUNITY. GIB MUNEE"

I'm black and i feel the same way about all these damn niggers getting in my university via affirmative action. And you know they're just here to play basket ball.

Someone else who index-types here. Don't give a fuck. I still reach 60wpm on average.
Funny thing, I used to write fanfic shit which hit slightly over 300,000 words, yet I still can't get the hang of touch typing no matter how hard I try.
At least I can type with my eyes shut and make no mistakes, or identify and correct myself if I have made a mistake (while still blindfolded.)

You're not black. You're white. Just embrace it.

>you will never be treated as a true negro of color by your own ethnic group because you actually strive about taking care of yourself and working hard.

It's certainly not as bad when those same people who patronize the random Javascript cunt also go on about how you don't even need a college education, that you can learn to code on the internet, and then act like they're fucking saints for women in tech because they watched a Lynda course on how to do Ruby on Rails.

Thanks modern feminism for giving tons of retarded teenagers a victim complex and making them think they'll never amount to anything in order to promote your shitty Patreon, leading up to all this bullshit to begin with.

>60 words per minute
Look out we got a badass over here.

Hey, did I say 60 is the best ever? Course not. But its still plenty enough to not be horrifically slow.

She is ugly af and remind me to my ex.

You could double it if you learnt how to type.

>whip my wrists violently to make the keys clank as loud as possible
>rock my body back and forth
>parents have been threatening to kick me out

My sides

but what does her company actually do?

>shit brown eyes
>""""white""""
only in america.

fuck off redditor.

Is there anything more disgusting in the tech world than "start-ups"?

>hippy offices
>everyone working on fucking (apple) laptops
>nu-males and le stronk womyn everywhere
>apps apps apps
>must use this new trendy garbage.js framework or else you're hasbeen
>muh venture capital I'm so smert

Shudder.

That reminds me, I don't think I've ever seen anyone pay attention to Lisa Su, the CEO of AMD. Maybe it's because she is too competent and what she does is too boring. If she was making Raspberry Pi-powered diversity bracelets or something, they might be interested in her.

I have met 18 yo girl programmers who run Emacs with Vim keybindings that had memorized K&R. It's not about gender, it's about being autistic enough

Female Chinese CEO Zhou Qunfei is a self made billionaire with humble beginnings.