Just got sent 5 fucking Motherboards, only ordered one, what do

Just got sent 5 fucking Motherboards, only ordered one, what do
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0181-unordered-merchandise
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give me one please

Check your bank account

If they ask for them back, you are legally obligated to send them. Don't do anything stupid.

Send 10,000 volts through them, or shove them up your ass.
Also Install Gentoo on them.

This.

Keep them for a month or so in case they find out, then sell them

>you are legally obligated to send them
No you aren't, depends on state laws.

They may have charged you for all 5 , obey this faggot Dont do anything stupid until you are clear

Already did, only got charged for one

Give it back Cletus

Don't send them back. Your honesty won't be rewarded. Been there, done that. I regret sending back those two extra cases I didn't order

Keep em, don't listen to these retards

Ebay my man

>muh armor

No you're not.

If you're in EU send me one

sell me one for cheap for the cause

wrong model

the 170s has no plastic cover and no vrm fan. its selling point is white pcb

oh...my bad

use one, keep another, sell 3

This

Send me one

i will sincelery buy one off you

GIVE ME ONE :3

I was gonna buy one of these cause white PCB. However it only runs ram at 2133mhz and 2400mhz. For that price I wanted at least 3000mhz. So I went with something cheaper from Asus.

it from Amazon? Newegg?

At the very least, it tries to eliminate the gaymer flare that other high-end mobos like to use.

What shop?

Newegg 3rd party seller

Thats what the documentations says

But in the bios you can use any XMP you like, i set this one to 3200mhz. Its only issue is asus SMARTFAN™ jerks around with voltage so you'll want to set it all manually.

Otherwise its a nice change from the norm, if you have an open case why not get something different?

Don't be a nigger and send the other 4 ones back.

>Sell the rest
>Order another one
>They send you 5 more
>Repeat forever
>???
>Profit

LOL

Well as far as I know you're not legally required to send anything back so it's up to your morals.

I'd probably return them and hope for a gift card for my honesty or something and get a $20 card like a cuck.

I was going to do the sabertooth with he nzxt s340 elite white but then I decided against that and went with the Asus pro gaming aura and the black version of the case so I could have everything be black. Tbh black/dark grey goes a lot better with my entire setup anyways.

they will send you a packing slip adn ask for 4 back, depending on your state laws/ province/ local whatever, you may or may not be obligated to send them back

friend of mine was sent two i7 extremes once. she sold the second and made her money back lol. thank you intel retail edge

you are the exact opposite of correct

Happens to me too from time to time, I usually just send them back if they pay for return.
I'm not a poorfag nigger, I can't even be bothered cashing them for the price they are worth.

Tell the seller. Those are prob for some other idiot who actually ordered 5. Even if they ask for them back you can deny, but sometimes they give you store credit if you send them back.

Here is the link to what you can do, you not not legally obligated to send anything back. It is considered a gift by the company.

>only ordered one
Nice bait

Give me one to free me from amd

My name is on the side of the box, I have no idea why they still sent me 5

>UPDATE
A family member contacted Fucking Newegg, hope to god they don't try anything

Why have $20 when you can have $600?

Use the 1 you ordered, wait a month and see if the seller recalls the others. Obviously return them if asked, if not, flip them.

>proof

Like I said, I'm a cuck. I'd feel bad about taking it. Even if it was like Amazon or something.

That doesn't apply here. The company didn't send him a motherboard out of the blue and then tell him that they owe him money. He ordered one and was mistakenly shipped 5. He must return them.

However do not let them fuck you over by making you pay to ship it back. If they don't agree to that term, keep them. It's what I did when I got shipped 8 torque wrenches when I only ordered the one. Made a couple grand on that.

Sell the remaining ones, ez money. Buy a hooker lose virginity.

>>UPDATE
>A family member contacted Fucking Newegg, hope to god they don't try anything

Who else did you tell?

It does apply here, though. They sent him four motherboards out of the blue in addition to the one that he did order. Regardless of whether they ask him to pay for them he is free to keep them, period. That's the point of the law: if a company fucks up the person that receives the goods is not obligated IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER to correct the company's mistake.

So I know this guy and I can confirm that he only got 1
>Pic related it's our group chat

I once paid for something in a small store with a 10€ bill and got back two (2) 20€ bills and some chump change. I said "thats wrong I gave you a 10€ bill" in a friendly manner.

>It does apply here, though
But it doesn't. You don't know anything about the law. The law requires the goods to be sent unsolicited. These were not unsolicited.

He didn't order the other 4 motherboards. They were sent unsolicited. How do you not understand this?

you are not lol

Kek, underage faggot, no wonder you're that excited over such shit

wow op is ugly AND gay

I understand perfectly that you don't understand the law. I'd love to see you try this argument in court.

Contact the seller and tell the truth, if you are lucky they will let you keep them because it's cheaper for them.

If you dont they may demand pay for them at a later date when they discover the faulty shipping.

a 3rd party seller will probably find out the mistake. Does it matter legally? I am not sure

I've already been in court for a similar issue. That's why I'm now a millionaire. A company sent me a pallet of expensive networking equipment and I kept and resold it all and sued the company that sent it for inconveniencing me.

That's a bit different. You want good relations with local sellers. Big sellers want good relations with customers, not the other way around.

>things that never happened for $500 Alex

Good one.

Damn, never thought this thread would get this much attention, I'm probably just going to keep them as long as I can.

I can't believe how you faggots spend so much for a motherboard, and then put a 4 core chip in it.

Don't worry your parents will make you give them back seeing how they already told newegg about it.

then he'll whine when he finds charges for 4 more boards.

Why do gaymur bitches need more than that?

Nope, according to the law, if a company sends you something by mistake, it is yours to keep. Many people choose to send stuff back, but it's mostly because of the moral angle.
I worked at a warehouse for couple of years, this stuff would happen from time to time.

this isn't legal, retard

you're right, he has no legal right to the merchandise.

I wouldn't sell them. Save for spares when chips are cheap and mobos are expensive.

4 spare motherboard? lol r u retarded.

Assuming OP is in the US:

Yep, looked at that a couple of times, I think I'm in the clear

There's always that one lawyer lurking in every thread

One spare, and make the rest into a cluster.

why are you showing us a picture from the 12th of March?

N/A

Go suck a dick eurofag

US date

If OP is in the US, then yes they do have legal right to the item.
Source: I worked in shipping for a somewhat large company while I was in university. Saw multiple people get fired for not properly fulfilling shipments. This is not a state by state thing either.

Europoor detected

>Source: Not even my J.D.
Ok buddy. Your company policy has nothing to do with the law. I'd fire people who fucked up that badly, too, if I were a retailer.

He has no legal right to them. He ordered merchandise and was mistakenly send extra. In all likelihood a large retailer is going to let him keep them, but that's not the law.

Return them. God is watching.

Send it back, Jamal

Q. Am I obligated to return or pay for merchandise I never ordered?
A. No. If you receive merchandise that you didn’t order, you have a legal right to keep it as a free gift.

Q. Must I notify the seller if I keep unordered merchandise without paying for it?
A. Although you have no legal obligation to notify the seller, you may write the seller and offer to return the merchadise, provided the seller pays for shipping and handling.

Wait one month, then sold me one pl0x

This

If this weren't the law, bad companies would send people free shit and charge them to send them back.

Yep. Anywhere in the US you're free to keep it. The company still may lie to you and say you're required to give it back, but you're not.

Unordered, he ordered.

You're not required to but then can also just blacklist you.

If you contact Newegg and ask to be escalated you might be able to get a good deal outta returning them with less hassle. They may offer a big gift card or something if you just return them than Ebaying them.

Eat them

So? Newegg sucks anyway. There are way better part shops.

The company will just lie and say you ordered 5 then demand more money. These are very standard jewish tricks OP.

If they do charge him he just can just chargeback. Might get him banned from Newegg but we're looking at close to $800 worth of extra merchandise.