How do I convince my normie friends to get off kik

how do I convince my normie friends to get off kik

The reason my friends originally used kik was because they either didn't have a phone number or were too poor to pay for messaging apps. They still use kik even though those don't apply to them anymore. fml

da fuck is kik?

No

kik is or rather was a messenger app with a lot of teens on it, it really sucks.

The fuck is telegram?

Everyone I know uses either facebook chat, whatsapp or skype. Discord for gamers.

Same, I'm only on it because not everyone had Facebook. Granted kik is better than Facebook but it's turning to shit

>normie
>some slav and a couple weebs
right OP

>normie
>anime avatars

>encouraging people to use KGB botnet

>normies
Do you even understand what normies are OP?? Just because they're retarded doesn't mean they're normies.

the weebs are closet "rawr XD"
slav guy is cool tho

Because it's annoying if some of you nerds find a new chat app every other fucking week. First Tox then Signal then this

Like why should I change if it works.

>falling for the hillary meme

i dont use none of that shit.

Telegram is neat but imo go for signal if group chats are up to standard.

I'd be lost without it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>iPhone fags want to use iMessage
>poorfag normies want to use Kik or Whatsapp
>tinfoil hats or nerds want to use Telegram
>2 weird guys still use Facebook messenger

it's a mess

can't we just use SMS and email again. Best make it pay for every SMS to avoid spamming useless shit every 5 minutes

I totally would but the biggest reason I wanna switch is because I want to use it on my computer, it's a pain in the ass to see something I wanna send on my laptop, send it over pushbullet, and send it to the chat.

I just wish more chat apps have open APIs so fighting over what app to message with isn't an issue.

why the bundesadler? is this some kind of edgy humor?

holy fuck your friends are embarrassing

>having friends

normies leave

just fuckin use whatsapp, US may just be retarded or something, but here in Europe, if you don't have whatsapp and use a smartphone, you might just as well have autism, even my parents use it.

what's telegram?

My grandparents from Germany use it too

i converted my parents to telegram

no point in using telegram, its unsecure, if you want security use wickr or signal

In America only autists use shit like that. Everyone uses iMessage or just SMS.

i'll have a look into signal. I mainly just quit whatsapp when they sold out to fb.

Telegram rolled their own crypto. If you want ot switch to a messenger that isn't already popular in your social circle, at least make it Signal.