FUCK ARCH

I have spent 5 fucking hours trying to get Xorg but it wouldn't fucking work, fuck this stupid meme.

Can anyone suggest me a distro that fucking WORKS?

Ubuntu or Mint.

xubuntu

openSUSE it has the best version of firefox

Sorry to hear your system did not work. Ubuntu distros are ok

Any of the flavors of Ubuntu, I like Xubuntu and Elementary OS myself. Just be prepared for people on /g telling how much smarter they are because they use a time sink OS.

sudo pacman -S xorg xorg-utils

nigger you're retarded. i think you are THE white nigger.

PC-BSD.

Linux sucks.

Fedora. You won't even have to use xorg now that it comes with Wayland by default

fedora 25

ignore this guy. application menu doesn't work on opensuse gnome. mpv doesn't work either

i can't live without mpv. it's basically a useless os without mpv

opensuse KDE is the only way to go

I'd argue with you since Arch is the comfiest distro, but setting up and configuring Xorg really is a bitch.

Read the wiki and google stuff if the wiki isn't clear enough at some parts, it's a common problem and a lot of sites also teach you how to set it up; if you can't be bothered to do that then ditch Xorg altogether and install Fedora 25.

>Can anyone suggest me a distro that fucking WORKS?
Windows

Fedora, or if you want to set everything up yourself like you do in arch, FreeBSD.

If it takes you 3 hours to install the following command you should get out of Sup Forums

#pacman -S cinnamon lightdm && systemctl enable lightdm

LOL

>If it takes you 3 hours to install the following command you should get out of Sup Forums
Seriously though, Arch was my first linux distro, it took about an hour to install and get a working desktop environment going with some basic packages.

Unless you cant follow simple instructions I just don't understand how it could take that long.

Well, it seems OP can't read English

Usually thats the problem.

>fuuuuu meme
>2016.9

fuuuuu was made obsolete by reeeee years ago, user.

>look mom, I posted it again!

BSD sucks

install gentoo