Is the moto g4 plus the best phone under $250?

Is the moto g4 plus the best phone under $250?

Why not the moto X pure? Alot more phone for just a little extra. Better camera and has nfc

No, the Redmi 4 is.

this. 21mp beats the fuck out of the 5mp camera in the g.

I've used G for years and going to upgrade to a pure soon myself.
>b-b-b-but I don't need a camera.
Trust me when I say it's better to get a good camera and not need than,etc,etc.

>that chipset
stop recommending this POS

That's not the Redmi Note 3 Pro.

If you aren't looking for a chinkphone with who knows what being sent to China, you can go for the Nextbit Robin for around $170 on amazon. Stupid cloud shit can be turned off, AFAIK should be getting Nougat soon, USB C, company actually seems to listen to their customers and improves shit in their damned updates, etc.

the g+ has a 16mp camera
when you're willing to pay >100$ more for extra 5mp, well
okay

the G+ is more expensive by 50$ than the pure and has a worse camera

Motorolla sucks ass. Enjoy your non removable batteries.

>2.5H SOT
no thanks.

Moto x pure is absolute trash. I've had 3. First got caught in a bootloop after under 2 months. 2nd got a major screen flickering issue after 6 months. 3rd got a cracked screen from a minor drop in less than a month. The phones are garbage and unreliable, don't fall for the good specs. They're Chinese garbage.

>3rd got a cracked screen from a minor drop
any you run the risk of cracking any phone if you drop it, please explain how this is motorola's fault and not yours for not putting it in a case?

where the fuck do you get a moto x pure for 200 or less

No lol

Mi5 at $225 USD is better in every single way besides maybe lte support

I have one. I also own a moto X pure. I like the g4+ more.

The g4+ 64 gb has 1 more gb of ram, has a fingerprint scanner, and a much better battery.

The moto x pure has a much better camera, screen, and speakers, however the battery kind of soils it.

If you live in the U.S., you can't really beat the g4 series for cheap android phones

/thread

I don't understand why the moto g4 and g4+ haven't gotten cm support yet

Moto G gen 3 was actually faster than the gen 4, but that could have just been done bug that since been fixed, I'm not sure.

LG Spirit with 4G is around $200 and is also great option.

FPBP

mfw it is cheap looking and ugly as sin

You're trippin. Best phone reporting in.