There is no escape.

>Not having remapped capslock to escape already

Do you even Vim?

>needing an escape key
you're doing it wrong

Someone post the image of the touchbar displaying passwords

>fn button in the bottom left corner
>no esc button
>two command button (whatever a command button is)
Into le trash it goes

If there's no dialogue box or anything to interact with there's no need for the ESC key to show. Go ahead, slap your ESC key right now on your browser page while on Sup Forums and watch nothing happen.

>not liking bottom left Fn
>not wanting 2 basically-a-control-key keys on your keyboard

Go there yourself.

>>fn button in the bottom left corner
so much this

The rest is good enough for me.
But fucking up the control key and the escape key should be punished.

Also forcing fingerprint scanner on everybody.
>inb4 hurr durr u got nothing to hide secure enclave herpfderpfhurr

function key automatically displays certain things on touchbar based on selected settings
esc key is literally twice as big because it registers to the left of the icon as well
two command buttons is kino

all your complaints are bad

>Also forcing fingerprint scanner on everybody.
>inb4 hurr durr u got nothing to hide secure enclave herpfderpfhurr

Are you mentally retarded in some way, what is wrong with this? Where is the 'forcing'?

What's the point in having the fn key if you don't need it? Why is it on the bottom corner where you could accidentally hit it?

They keep taking "facebook machine" to the next level.

Holy fuck, are you this fucking retarded? Touch ID is the fucking power button, so you have to use fingerprints for it.

I've literally never hit the fn key by accident.

you =/= everyone else.

especially since it's literally where control is supposed to be.

It's not like control is used much in MacOS. Command is the preferred modifier.

Macfags use the Command key for keyboard shortcuts

So they use ALT instead of CTRL?

Macfags are fucking backward I swear.

No retard he just said we use command, we have control alt and command, most shortcuts use command

actually, due to the position of the command key its actually easier to press with your pinky.

Press command and tab with your pinky on alt.

Aww I just did but you didn't even look!

what a terrible idea

i love their OS so much, but the products are really turning to shit quick

Not if you don't post screenshots I won't.

You don't even own this machine and you're sperging. The power button is a power button, it doesn't NEED to scan your fingerprint, it'll still fucking turn your machine on and off. You retarded fucking cunt.

> fat finger

Standard Sup Forums user

when was the last time you unironically used your escape key? the 1990s probably

Let me say this one more time to get past your retarded fucking thick skull. TOUCH ID IS THE FUCKING POWER BUTTON AND YOU NEED YOUR FINGERPRINTS TO USE THE FUCKING THING.

Seriously, a lot of people jokingly tell others to kill themselves, but for you, from the bottom of my heart, you need to fucking kill yourself for being such a retarded fucking piece of shit.

Wow, you are literally retarded.

Nice deleted post, faglord.

Nice iToddlering, macfuck.

butthurt much

not an argument.

>TOUCH ID IS THE FUCKING POWER BUTTON AND YOU NEED YOUR FINGERPRINTS TO USE THE FUCKING THING
No you don't. I can press the power button with my knuckle and then enter my password if I wish. It's still a physical button. You absolute retard. You are literally stupid.

Command is basically the Mac version of ctrl (even though there's an actual ctrl button), so having two is a good thing.

I actually like command, if you use a lot of apps where you're constantly doing shortcuts, like Photoshop or editing programs, it's less strain on the hand because it's further inboard. One of the few things I miss about Mac.

All the time in vidya, but I guess Apple doesn't expect that to be a concern.

One thing that DOES seem like a pain in the ass about this new system is that I doubt it'll work well when running Windows in Boot Camp, as I used to do before I switched back to PC.

That seems insanely annoying if it's the case. My phone has the fingerprint thing and it always takes like 6 tries before it recognizes my print and lets me in.

Fuck off, retard.

yeah but think about how much slimmer it is now without the escape key crowding up the keyboard !!

in fact they could probably thin it up even more if they got rid of all the keys, and just had you type using voice input

You don't even have the fucking laptop, you're just a fucking shill that's trying to mislead people into buying this horrific piece of shit laptop.
IT LITERALLY DOES NOT WORK UNLESS YOU USE YOUR FINGERPRINT, IT IS NOT A BUTTON.
The first thing you do when you unbox the fucking this is it turns on to tell you to set a Touch ID before you can proceed in the 1st time setup.

You don't even need to own the fucking laptop, you can just check at your local Walmart, IT DOES NOT HAVE A FUCKING POWER BUTTON.

It's a button, you could turn it on with a pencil eraser.

You just got BTFO, please kill yourself.

>baited

>mfw

>that tiny fucking hand
Lmao

t. mactoddler

>showing Sup Forums that you have a mac
kek, don't kid yourself, the only person you're embarrassing here is yourself, retard.

But I remapped Caps Lock to Ctrl

That guy is the cancer killing Apple.

how many times are you going to reply to me? you don't take losing well, huh?

>double baited
>self baiting

NIGGA CHILL

nice photoshop

Confirmed for literally retarded.

there was an article on HN where some guy said it is pretty decend

2ality.com/2016/12/macbook-pro-touch-bar.html

>being a shill or mentally disabled fangay

Command key is literally god tier you stupid fuck

Whatever floats your boat, enjoy your carpal tunnel then lmao

You see those buttons on the far left?
It's easy to set them up as shortcuts and commands for anything, and it's easy to replace the characters on the buttons with stickers of anything that can indicate what they do.

Most importantly, they will always work and won't succumb to some deliberately engineered touch disease that requires you to replace a whole laptop because of one keyboard component.

What's your point?

Why is your finger so small.

What? Touch ID on my 6S basically works in 9999 out of 10000 cases

Idk what sensor they used in the MB but if it's the same as in the 6S it's pretty good

I'm 6'1 and my fingers are normal size, if anything it is just the angle making it look weird

He means fn and ctrl should be switched. I fucking hate the fn key being in a position where I expect another key.

>tfw 5 hours battery life
>tfw the new retarded macbook pro (tm) has no function and homeless
>tfw the new retarded macbook pro (tm) cannot be deleted nor ended

Literally a facebook machine. Mactoddlers will defend this.

Great, a keyboard you're forced to look at.
IMust be "Courage".

>6'1 and my fingers are normal size
Go to bed, Trump

>no F keys

>the play button is about.... here!
at least they didnt go full retard and make it for blind people

>touchbar has video scrubber whenever a video is playing
>can use it to instantly skip ads on literally any site including youtube

I rarely see video ads but when they're inevitable having the ability to bypass them is a definite perk. I hope they don't catch on and patch it anytime soon.