His phone doesn't last 5 days

>his phone doesn't last 5 days

why have a phone if you're not gonna use it?

???

>WiFi connected for 5 days

lmao

redchink note 3?

>phone is up 5 days
>shit signal can't make calls
>wifi on all the time

mate, get a fucking tablet.

>5 days
>wifi the whole time
>took like 1 photo

bet you didn't even left your home disgusting NEET

Went through two flights, to a city where I get hspa at best. bouncing between that city and one an hour away where I did get decent signal, then when I got home used it heavily that following workday, and was innawoods all day today. also wifi just means it was enabled, I don't turn it off because why...

I need better battery life...

>he doesn't use a 1st gen Moto G as an alarm clock

>his phone lasts less than a week
I'm laughing at you

>wifi just means it was enabled, I don't turn it off because why...
fucking liar, wifi was on and working all the time except two or three really small periods of time in second day, according to your screenshot.
Why don't you just tell us what was the end of this thread and you using your phone as a tablet?

Now this is just embarrassing.

No, you're wrong. All that line shows is Wi-Fi turned on. Shit, even allowing Wi-Fi scanning and keeping the Wi-Fi "off" will make that bar appear.

Get on my level fgts.

I think mine lasts a month.

But it doesn't have any fancy graphs.

>I don't turn it off because why...

Doesn't WiFi consume quite a lot of battery, even when you're not transferring any data?

I turn WiFi off when I'm traveling for that reason.
But maybe my view is outdated?

Anyone using the OnePlus 3T? Battery stats, pls?

>he doesn't have unlimited data for £13 a month with no throttling

Does anyone know what is causing this or how I can find out what is causing this?

>unlimited data
>warning set at 2GB

what phone are you using? I have a One Plus 2 and I have to charge it every day, usually I have 35-40% battery after I came home from work

What?

Android security, folks

is it common to take more than one photo in 5 days? I use my camera like maybe once a month?

Kill me

That's the default setting for a lot of phones.

>Can get unlimited data.
>Can purchase firearms.

im lmaoing at ur life rite now pls kys ui stuipid cuckkk XD D

I use 9 hours of screen on time a day. You clearly don't use your phone for shit.

>4G4G

It does (not as much as older devices but still). If you don't use it, turn it off. It can give you 10-15% more battery life.

>looking at your phone 50% of your wake hours
What nigga

What the fuck are you doing on your phone for that long? I check Sup Forums, the weather, a tech blog or two. Maybe an hour of SoT a day.

Nigga, pls...

>9hrs of screen on in 5 days
I bet nobody messages you.

i don't use this one anymore, now I have the oukitel k10000 meme.