The Janitors

The Gays

Microsoft tech support

tfwnogf crew

Stallman's Disciples

watch dawgs h4xor crew

lil' nigs

nullity

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fucking cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

can i join

cia niggers

*go away, you dont interest me at the moment...
kicks you into wall
you yell and charge back into your certain doom
deflects your pitiful attempt at a punch and slaps your face back into the wall
hits you in the gut, causing you to spit out blood
pins you up against wall
"you are still too weak.."
"you dont have enough hate..."
"and you know something?"
"you never will..."
tsukuyomi.....*

fullnonauto

Indian Cucks

Rerolling for this

Niggers is a snake man

mellophreniacs

The 9gags

yes but Sup Forums is for hacking)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mens string q mo

no Sup Forums is actually for shitposting

we have a winner

(

nigger mudslime faggots

anonyfags

Syrian Electronic Army

Bombay Certified Curry Hackers

rerall

the fags

Designated shitting hackers

the kid hackers

Rolling for this

>off by one
reralling

we have a winner

Microsoft tech support it is!

winrar

shit
ok

Now you can have your own pajeet hacking squad.

Kek'ed mate

I think you got too curried away there, pal.

Conglaturation OP, the official Sup Forums crew is your.

Hax0rz Wit Attitudes

Pajeet & wife's sons.