Which FF version should I use? Firefox Dev or Firefox Beta or Nightly?

Which FF version should I use? Firefox Dev or Firefox Beta or Nightly?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/

>Literally took them almost 7 months to upgrade from ESR 38.8 to 45.1.1

To answer your question unlike these autists, use nightly

>not using both nightly and dev to separate browsing

do the dev tools slow my browser down?

Just use different profiles then, or just containers.

wasted effort: the project

Dev is broken to shit for some purposes like using flash on /f/ and some other things, I've just found that it simply doesn't work as well as non dev Firefox

Also why use the dev browser if I have no reason for the dev tools

Best version of Firefox is honestly the normal Firefox browser

just compile after every push for guaranteed up-to-datedness

Why use a special one? Use the main one.

This. Compile from source daily master race reporting in.

None. Use a fork of FF. Pale Moon, Cyberfox, Waterfox, etc.

chrome

Why not just use Firefox instead of some special snowflake version?

I don't believe there's any legitimate reason to use one of those over the one put out by mozilla.

No significant difference in performance or stability has been found in Waterfox and cyber fox is just autistic as shit

The fact of the matter is any browser built from Firefox source code will always lag behind Firefox

And ALL of the issues people have with Firefox are kinda dumb. It has an ugly theme? Well that can be easily changed, unlike with chrome. You don't like pocket? Hiding the icon literally suppresses all pocket activity

Only two viable non special snowflake options are Firefox or nightly (and developer edition for developers) imo

ESR

sjw

Chromium

I disagree. If we consider the 64 bit builds, Waterfox is more refined than FF64bit as Waterfox is working on 64 bit for longer than FF. Cyberfox and other forks aren't as good. Frame drops.

Light browser is super fast and lighter FF fork but has WebRTC removed I think.

K-Meleon is ultra light and ultra fast FF fork but webpage ads don't render well and are displaced from their positions a bit. Also older FF 38 or 41 ESR inside I think.

This and pray for the mighty gods to give some brian cells for mozzarella devs to fix their shit when you have to update to their rusty mess.

Stable or Nightly. Avoid Dev.

Dev. Avoid Stable or Nightly.