Why is Sup Forums such an echo chamber

why is Sup Forums such an echo chamber
all i see is circlejerks about old keyboards and how apple is bad and amd is better

Sup Forums has been shit since 2008

get out winfag

Your post contributes to this problem.

but Sup Forums specifically is worse than reddit
they derail any discussion of anything outside of what they like

>Implying 4cha has ever been good

You people are the reason for this post.

Yeah, but it used to be better. Now it's just reddit with anonymity.

its not about whether its good or not i just think they way they handle anything that contradicts their weird cult's rules is so weird and just feels bad for them as people
they're completely dismissive of anything the Sup Forums hive mind deems bad

Because retards like you keep shitposting. Kill yourself.

proof im right

>>>/reddit/

>Sup Forums circlejerking over AMD
lolwut? There's about a 50/50 AMDrone/nvidiot+shilltel split. That's way more AMD fanboyism than the rest of the world but hardly a circlejerk. More like a constant flame war.

found the guy that circlejerks amd

I think Sup Forums is filled with literal autists.

Technically capable and understanding how technology works but utterly moronic and tunnelvisioned when it comes to appreciating why any of this exists or why it's a good idea. They basically just operate on instinct and their instinct is "Apple fans are denim wearing beard clad hipsters and I think I'm above that so therefore everything with association to Apple is bad"

It's unlikely Sup Forums will ever do or accomplish anything interesting that alters the tech landscape. They'll probably get a sysadmin job where they run maintenance and oil the machine on the back of pre existing technology but no one here really has any intelligent opinions that will make anything better.

This is it. This is Sup Forums. I barely visit this cesspool anymore. Literally checked in this morning again after months. See this thread and post. Realise I need to leave again.

i always thought a Sup Forums meetup would be cool or whatever

so a few nights ago i connected to the discord group on the thinkpad general, and all i saw was anime pictures being posted every 5 to 10 minutes

then i joined the voice chat (i have no mic so i was just listening), and these guys are the exact types of faggots you would expect to see behind those anime pictures

the worst part? there is nowhere else to go. reddit is even worse in regards to censorship than this place, and 4 + 4 is a honeypot
fuck
at least /r/privacy is good

maybe voat will take off one day

voat? What can I do on voat and what is cool on voat?

>t. mactoddler

case in point, this fucking pointless idiot with his pointless post.

voat is the answer to reddit's censorship, it is a clone
the bad about it? lack of exposure and users. so while /r/ privacy is extremely active and awesome, this place is dead compared to it

>reddit privacy, 72k users
>voat privacy, 7k users

huge difference
also, voat does not yet have all those niche hubs that reddit does, you can find something for anything you can possibly imagine on reddit. fuck what Sup Forums says, this place sucks but i come every day, but in regards to quality reddit is 2x as better. anons will say otherwise because all they have ever done is looked at the front page and seen the hipster tier shit

there are subr eddits for van dwelling, guitar, minimalism, privacy (is what the Sup Forums equivalent is there), guns, you name it, its there

small chans are your best bet for quality posts. look around and ask people.

sounds like I need to check it out!

>t. mactoddler

Only freetards say AMD is better, anyone with at least a half brain know they are wrong.

i know only of 99, 420, 7, and lain

all of which have basically no userbase
when do the feels end