Is there a program I can download to force every program on my computer to open maximized...

Is there a program I can download to force every program on my computer to open maximized, and – get this – fucking STAY maximized?

Call it autism, but this shit drives me up the fucking wall.

If you are running xfce, then the answer is yes.

I don't know what that means.

He's one of those "Install Linux, Problem Solved!" memers.

You're a special retard.

There's probably a registry key that can do that

Can you find it? I know enough to get video games to run properly. Registry shit is out of my league.

I'm not from around here, lol.

Google it retard.

You're a special kind of stupid.
Learn to fix your own problems.

How about you Sup Forumsaylords do your fucking job?

>has a problem
>too stupid to fix it himself
>somehow it's other people's fault

This isn't a job...

install gentoo

I wrote a tiny .net util that does this. I just call it WindowMaximiser.exe and run it before the game I want to be borderless full-screen and it does the rest.

Fullscreenify you dumb cunt

If you're on windows, running the program with e shell command START /MAX [PROGRAMNAME] should do what you want. I don't know if you can override default behavior for double-clicking, but making a batch script to do it would at least be a move in the rich direction.

i had this exact problem myself
Installed gentoo everything works now

We only help GNU/Linux users around here. Windows is proprietary software, so no one really knows how it works. Your best bet is to call Microsoft and ask for help.

That would be a very poor use of screen real estate. You can fit several windows open next to each other and then see them all at once. A tiling window manager makes this even easier. Although, if you are on Windows, there's not much I can tell you.

yeah, it's called i3

This. Just install GNU/Linux, OP. You'll appreciate actually having an OS that's easy to use and customize. If you need any help, head on over to /fglt/.

>install gentoo

The only solution.

Oh, that and Arch.

i3