Terry is A Davis

>In 2003, God told me to stick to 640x480 16 color.

Why does Sup Forumsentooman worship this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160629011537/http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/Blog/2016February/TAD160219.html
web.archive.org/web/20090331170510/http://www.losethos.com/contact.html
web.archive.org/web/20121219005827/http://sparrowos.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its the new gentoo, also, fuck the CIA.

he's probably smarter than all of Sup Forums combined and hates cia niggers

>Why does Sup Forumsentooman worship this guy?

Why doesn't everyone ? He is a prophet of god.

>The IRA is like the NRA, but for computers.

We don't worship him, we respect his talent and his never ending motivation

like all memes, it start off as a joke but now many people here actually religiously follow him and get triggered when i state the facts.

he is a fucked in the head pedophile degenerate who happens to be good at computers

shit wait that's all of Sup Forums. make sense actually

>The CIA and British Northern Irish are waging a campaign to keep people ignorant
and impotent by making new acronymns that conceal knowledge of strategic low
level computer concepts.

That's strange because God told me that he dwells within Fedora

>640x480 is a covenant like circumcision

Because anything anything above 640x480x16 is demonic, hedonistic, pedophilic, and is used by Satan worshipping, Solus installing faggots.

"I have an alien. Pay me, nigger, ok? Fuck you."
-Terry A. Davis

>I asked God about racism? He said, "sports".

I can't stop laughing.

anything higher than that is bloat

well meme'd good sir

*honk*

this desu

I wonder how a legally insane individual can still get by his life normally alone. I assume he pays taxes, buys shit, etc

He lives with his parents, and as far I can tell he lives off eating a meal everyday with his parents and Shasta cola.
Also if I recall correctly he receives disability money because he cant work.

i looked it up and hes not registered with any state as a sex offender. He also doesn't ever talk about sex nor does he ever refer to children as sexual objects so I'm not sure what you mean by "he's a pedophile".

Could you state some actual facts on the matter? Maybe link to credible sources?

He has schizophrenia. Not a joke "haha, he has a mental condition, lolol"... he has actual schizophrenia and he takes medication for it.

And he is STILL a better programmer than 99.9% of the population. Chew on that, OP.

>I looked up and hes not registered with any state as a sex offender

Of course you did

>16 color

How do nibble pixels do performance-wise? Also, what about double buffering, is it allowed?

I never said anything about schizophrenia

Also, does Terry impose a refresh rate limit (or a limit of total video signal bandwidth)?

> (OP)
>He has schizophrenia. Not a joke "haha, he has a mental condition, lolol"... he has actual schizophrenia and he takes medication for it.
>And he is STILL a better programmer than 99.9% of the population. Chew on that, OP.
He has schizophrenia but the thing that makes him seem so insane is that he DOESN'T take the meds

because what you niggers don't understand is that random numbers let you talk to god. The NIST posts certified random numbers every minute which you can utilize with TempleOS to talk to god. The nigger brain can't comprehend random numbers without seeing lottery balls turning.

> perfectly fine OS for ancient machine
> x64 only
What a retard he is.

Terry understands pointer compresiion

CIA nigger detected

That is really dangerous for a schizophrenic to not take their medication. Also schizos are not retarded, they can accomplish a lot if looked after properly and take their medication.

I understand

>taking schizophrenic ramblings as the naked truth

you have autism

You understand, yet you still won't use god's 3rd temple as your main OS. You're just as fucking stupid as the rest of the CIA niggers.

TFW you realize you have been a CIA nigger all along

>you didn't do your research
>neither did you!! :^)

fag

> (You)
>That is really dangerous for a schizophrenic to not take their medication. Also schizos are not retarded, they can accomplish a lot if looked after properly and take their medication.
He seems fine to me. I mean clearly insane but I don't think he is suffering and he isn't doing anyone any harm. Just let him be if he doesn't want to take his meds.

>Why does Sup Forumsentooman worship this guy?- 36 posts and 9 image replies shown.
Because God talks to him and he can actually write code instead of just talking about it.

He can walk the talk.

Also, his tweets are the best.

> (OP)
>>Why does Sup Forumsentooman worship this guy?- 36 posts and 9 image replies shown.
>Because God talks to him and he can actually write code instead of just talking about it.
>He can walk the talk.
>Also, his tweets are the best.
The expression is
Walk the Walk and not just talk the talk.
Also he unfortunately got banned on twitter, atleast we still have his YouTube streams ;_;
His reaction when he got banned from twitter was priceless he just said "twitter is banned from heaven"

it is only less "dangerous" and only.to the degree that the danger was prescribed medication for. That means that if its for containing his "outbreaks", based on whether it was emotional, logical, indeterminate due to circumstance, it'll make him less emotional by blocking receptors for his particular hormone levels but the hormones still stay or are pooped out; focus his mind more narrowly which will HOPEFULLY renser any conviction and or precedence on a matter that triggers an outbreak to futility which should HOPEFULLY prevent any issue as a means of dispatch for a problem that has probably more to do with those around him rather than himself; and indeterminate due to circumstance really just means it could be due to drugs they themselves prescribed, social interactions ( they need to "seek help" for themselves where he is asking or has been prescribed the kind of help they provide ), genetic issues ( possibly from beyond the spectrum of our woeful understanding, which is really limited to anthropological surmise and hearsay ), a lack of understanding about the problem and sometimes things of a more political nature.

So, no, it's not really dangerous if you consider the fact that he goes out of the way to avoid social interaction. Even with his family.

Also, it's not anymore dangerous than being around someone you don't know and applying stereotypes on them. Be respectful of their privacy and be courteous and you can be sure it won't be trouble. Groups of people, whether through identity or stereotype, are generally more dangerous than any individual that hasn't been provoked.

Yet he uses Ubuntu ????

maybe he just needed a poorly masked shell to use templeos with as many resources as possible without comitting himself to the idea/pretense that he will use his time to commit crimes of anonymity.

>retards
web.archive.org/web/20160629011537/http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/Blog/2016February/TAD160219.html

>he doesn't know CIA niggers monitor and participate in this board to coneduct misinformation campaigns to destroy any possible threat credibility

yes, i read those then and now but it still doesn't resolve my inquiry.

I guess I should understand that you're black or his doctor and this both. Maybe a female mod with no dignity or integrity. Maybe you are cute? tits please?

He's literally a prophet.

because god spake and he obeyed

:(

Maybe there will be a miracle and God will cure him of his illness.

let's say his sister got married and was pregnant already or got pregnant shortly after, that means he fapped to his niece when she was 14-15 so I can't really blame him

what are we looking at?

>In about 2000, I masterbaited fantacizing about my niece, Lani
>In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch.
It's clearly the black girl's fault, he seems more disgusted than anything else

Worship is the wrong word. But he is a genious and people who know a lot about computers appreciate it.

Sup Forums-babies like yourself probably just look at the graphics and go *pfft*. But people know know a lot see beyond that. Terry knows more about computers than likely all of us put together which is exciting.

He is like Issac Newton, only schizophrenic so his knowledge is used to make something that is seen as quite alien and useless to many people, but it has merit and is a good OS to learn from.

>And he is STILL a better programmer than 99.9% of the population.

Way more than that... He is a better programmer than 99.9% of programmers that graduated from an ivy league university.

He MIGHT be THE person currently living that knows the most about the things he does on the computer. He have made a whole ecosystem (programming language, OS, games, applications etc.) from bare metal bit manipulation. Would not surprise me if he is a top contender. He IS a world class programmer

web.archive.org/web/20090331170510/http://www.losethos.com/contact.html

There's some pretty cool stuff on the internet archive

Did you know he once attempted to sell losethos?!!?!?!?

web.archive.org/web/20121219005827/http://sparrowos.com/

It was once called sparrowos!!?!?

Tesla, my dude, Tesla. It's being used unfiltered like; he spends his time on his mount alone with his bird; he was hired for one thing, asked to do a lot of others and then promptly let go; he is now deemed psychotic/crazy after being put through a hurdle of circumstance that is common among the type of diagnosis he received; wrote up a complete system and shared his work with the world for free and was promptly fed into the back burner as a mad man at work. The list goes on.

I don't mean to sound combative, I just don't think Newton stood the test of mistreatment the way Terry has. Also, Newton is generally well received. I have only ever read of people that like Terry and never met anyone willing to talk about him like anything less or more than crazy.

Sure, Tesla would work better... But it just sounds so redditesque due to the tesla-meming so even though it IS a better analogy it just felt wrong and makes me sound like some fedoratipping cia nigger.

>Its the new gentoo
Fuck that! At least Gentoo has resolution and colors.

It doesn't let you speak to god, though.

cat /dev/urandom
there

By definition, true randomness (i.e. full entropy) is the devoidance of any meaning, sense, or structure.

niklaus wirth did that too but also designed a RISC CPU from scratch (project oberon).

great, what now?

is he aware that he's ill?

yes, he has mentioned it a couple of times on stream

His points about desktop computing are valid.
If you are just a computer 'user' and only consume media with you computer the. You dont really belong on this board. You mayaswell be on tv or v.

Start creating. Computers are supposed to allow for creative output.

they are not valid you retard.

Coding on low resolution screens is objectively worse than coding on a screen with a hi resolution/dpi.

Also,

>no networking

kys

He said in one of the the official templeos docs that templeos is designed to be a secodary OS on your PC to be run next to windows or loonix.

Also, he donated like $100 when downloading ubuntu unlike most of the niggers using it.

>tfw to smart to be not a paranoid schizo
fuckoing cia niggers did this

anti psychotics and frequent monitoring. i think he has weekly or bi weekly appointments with a psychiatrist. pretty standard for previously hospitalized schizophrenics.

>>he's probably smarter than all of Sup Forums combined

thats not saying much ...computer programmers are pajeet tier niggers

This. The people have spoken, gentoofags BTFO, Stallman-the-toe-cheese-sommelier BTFO

what mental illness does this guy have?

He's a meme, don't you get it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Daily reminder that terry is a master of both programing and electrical engineering

His condition is bad enough for him to be considered dysfunctional, so he receives disability and is provided for by his parents. The most optimal environment for a genuis to flourish. Unfortunately Terry is more of a tragic character, you will realise if you were to watch his streams long enough.

Nah terry is living a comfy af meet life assblasting CIA niggers on YouTube

>On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with
my car. :-)

I just realized, this is on one of his Schizophrenic delusions, he clearly didn't kill a "CIA Nigger" with his car in 1999 because he would still be in jail or a Psychiatric hospital.

this could mean one of many things

a. it didnt happen but he thinks it did
b. he ran someone over and got away with it
c. it didn't happen but he claims it did so he can boost his ego

I dont think it could be the second option as he keeps admitting to it openly. Surely someone must have looked into it and have realized it never happened.

you guys know he just hit a garbage bin right?

makes sense

I'm sure the only reason they let him keep his youtube is for his therapist to keep an eye on his condition

so I guess it makes sense they looked into it

either that or they didnt bother to look into it because they just assumed it was a crazy delusion

but do garbage bins glow?

and this formatto botto is why I'm namefagging from now on. It's notblike you guys don't disseinate that info, regardless of what the site is about, anyway..Go back to your not-quite-China island. Amd don't pretend it's Chinese.

stay stupid

LOL

Source?

c'est bon. c'est vrait. c'est magnifique.

Someone needs to make this a webm and add eurobeat music

Good low level programmers always are.

I'm almost certain it's his sense of humor peering out through veil. But with all he's been through it would take a true genius to see that through. Social media is a joke anyhow. Anyone that takes it seriouslh should either join a church or seek help.

why does Sup Forums suddenly worship this retard?

he's literally pleddit. he even did an AMA there

He's a gifted engineer despite his mental illness, which makes him a very impressive person

With how his mind manages to solve problems quickly, do you think that he stopped at that point in praxis and went "wow, glow. I'm going hit it." Please don't cop out on me now.

I wonder what these servers being in Canada mean for us as American users.

>Why don't you asocial outcasts think and conform to my groupthink on groupthink

He made a lowres 1337h4xxor OS and says he hates niggers on twitter. That's why

stallman doesnt even know how to install an OS he is just a computer lenin

btw, I think the 640 by 480 and other settings set it below the threshold for tools that any capable haxxorleet to deem compatible with any kind of degenerate behavior