Why are these chink phones priced so high?

Why are these chink phones priced so high?

They are made in china. What the fuck is apple doing by applying a premium price to a chinese product?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxXbrnJ6l4A
androidauthority.com/android-numbers-nougat-734061/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Apple.

Seriously, it's just branding.

Shareholders in the US are different from literal wage slaves in china. Apple gets away with it because people are willing to pay a premium for them and don't notice that apple hasn't really made many significant improvements or good additions in years. It just looks nice and "modern" which people think is a good thing to have and/or because they don't care about having default shit on it because they never will jailbreak it.

Apple got lucky with their early marketing and are now thought of a top-of-the-line company without needing to put anymore effort into their products, just like BMW recently making shitty batteries but people still buy them because BMW has a legacy and iconic name, regardless of how shitty they've become they still have decades of recognition to fall back on, just as Apple has over a decade of making things that looked nice and worked sufficiently but now they can advertise less because they don't need to anymore since they've become more iconic as a brand.

Because it has an A10 Fusion inside.

Maybe someday others will catch up

>needing an A10 to run your software well

This is innovation.

>>>/csg/
I think you're better off there senpai

manufactured in china != designed in china

>denying Apple has the most optimized software
>forgetting that most apps are made for iPhones, then ported to android
>meanwhile forgetting that 94% of all android devices cannot use the latest version of android
Enjoy android! Wireless charging is truly next gen and innovative! :^)

You're paying for the brand, not the hardware.

They're not made in CHYNA anymore fagit

Because.

94% is a very specific number friend let's see your credentials and citation oh wait you're an iPhone user you never had either..

I think I'm going to seclude myself from technology and practice Buddahism in some Asian country after I my contract with the Army is up.

dont forget to pack your chink phone just incase some faggot wants to text u his dick and u thirsty af

>Buddahism

I sure love having to wait for my fucking keyboard to garbage collect so I can type an SMS. It's the future desu.

I can't see how everyone in this board can be so delusional. Sure the iPhone costs quite a bit, but nobody can deny the smoothness of the operation is orders of magnitude better than any Android phone filled with random breaks, shit optimization and loads of input lag.

killed me on the spot

done

>What the fuck is apple doing by applying a premium price to a chinese product?
Making tons of cash

they have to pay the faggots in california who "design it"

Because Android devices are still struggling to compete with the iPhone 6s when the 7 is already out.

you are just making up whatever bullshit excuse you can

android phones are just fine, mqst of them look better than apples retard minamilst design. really look at the iphone, they look like shit

plus most flagship android phones are made in korea, and technically korea is better than china

china really is bottom barrel garbage.
you cannot possibly expect to produce a quality product made in china. apple is really the only company who does this. typically when you pay a brand name premium, its because the device is made in america or germany, or somewhere like that

there needs to be a new law passed specifically for apple to clearly place the country of origin stamped in red, easy to read litters

Because Apple has the dumbest, most gullible user base, regardless of sector.

Or because they're the only company that can make a decent smartphone

>ios
>best SoC
>bitching about design which is completely subjective
>great camera
>not stupid meme tier 4k resolution laggy piece of shit like Android
>just werks

Yeah, I wonder why people buy it?
When was the last time you factory reset your lagdroid? When were you forced to clear the cache?

I swear android users are the most gullible.
>hurr durr this phone has 2k display on a 5 inch screen how will Apple ever compete
>hurr durr look at this 10 core SoC, apple is finished

You ever stop to think there's a reason an iPhone manages to get a similar SoT to Android phones with much bigger batteries?

People buy iPhone because it's more efficient and optimised. If you don't like that, stick with Android. Your choice, but if you literally have nothing better to do than be a bitch and jump on the anti-Apple bandwagon on Sup Forums then you're even more of a sheep than apple iFags.

>iShit
>decent

I fail to see why that matters when you can just upgrade on an annual basis.

>t. iToddler

How's life down there on the poorside? :^)

>actually bitching about Apple™ on Sup Forums
How desperate are you for validation?

>t. poorfag

Why wouldn't they be? It's not like they've got any serious competition.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=HxXbrnJ6l4A

design matters when you are paying a premium

and really, the iphone design looks like shit
it really really does

How will iToddlers ever recover?

>I don't like the design, therefore no one does

>ayyyymd
fuck off pajit

ayylmao

>priced so high
What? But Samsung costs more and performs worse. How is that priced high?

>appletards

iFags should be rounded up and gassed tbhqwyfamalam.

>i like sucking dick, therefore everyone must like sucking dick

\_(ツ)_/¯

HAHAHA wow.

Looks like the Apple hate crowd is running out of shit to post

but it doesn't even look "nice and modern" though

the design is bland and generic as fuck.

kek

I don't "hate" Apple, "loving" or "hating" corporations is autism.

However, I consider their customers as inferior beings.

>if you buy X, you're Y and therefore inferior
>Z is superior and is for people who are superior

you're all pathetic and retarded, get a fucking life

Never trust a macfag

Source for the listed claims?

>the only way iToddlers can make themselves feel good about their fruity toddler toys is compare themselves to mexicans and blacks that buy $10 phones

LMAOing @ ur lyfe from my $700 actual premium phone.

>$700 premium phone
So an iPhone?

Because there's nothing premium about Android, considering you can get it on $10 phones from walmart.

>premium
>phone

>consumerfags will actually believe this

even if there was a source, you can't just compare iphone to android.

There are only expensive iphones, vs android phones that cost $50 and up
so its a stupid comparison, unless the person compared say iphones to flagship androids only.

>iShit chink trash
>""""premium""""
lmao

pro tip leave alll the stress you have with you, your supposed to bassically me a emotionless doll when you practice im no Buddhist but i study other religions to see what they are like.

>tfw you run out of content to post so you post the same shit twice hoping no one will notice

>When was the last time you factory reset your lagdroid? When were you forced to clear the cache?
yesterday factory reset, yester clearing cache

>posting 2nd best girl

good taste my dude

>tfw you actually think your iChinktrash is premium

This. Fucking this.

>t. iToddler

You haven't been able to prove me wrong so far :^)

Enjoy your $10 Android premium OS :^)))

I jumped platforms back to android/Pixel.

Feels nice.

Apple is made in America, dumb fuck. Nobody would pay that much if they were Chinese.

This guy seems impartial.

>Apple is made in America

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

ok ill give you all those news articles, but every signal phone you hold can do that right now all technology is not perfected to its fullest extent yet. Iphones samsungs all of them can do shitty things but its rare because they try making high quality but a few guys fuck it up here and there.

Fuck off Tim.

apple is designed in america, California if im not correct and manufactured in chyna

>chad
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well deduced

its not even nude or real what are you shouting for

Now compare iPhone vs Android flagship users.

she is incredbly sexual and you know it

it's like posting a pic of rustle

That's what he posted.

Anyone who buys an Android flagship will probably just buy samsung, hate touchwizz, take it back and buy iPhone. Unless you're an autistic or introvert neet who wants to fiddle with your phone and do completely unnecessary shit to it

Is this the new desktop thread?

Nah, this is a thread about Solus and Arch.

Because debtor plebians need the latest model every year and applying a high price tag makes the plebians feel higher class

>mfw I just go on ebay and get the model from 2 years ago for one third of the price

That's not what he posted.

Android varies from the $20 Walmart phone that Grandma uses to phones like the Pixel XL which are the ones equivalent to an iPhone.

>pixel is the Android equivalent of iPhone
Maybe in design.

>design is subjective
Well that was a fast way to kill your credibility.

It's hard using my brain for independent thoughts when I've got some much Apple shit in my house.

No one buys a copy of the os, mactod.

Who?

Yeah, it's literally that shit.

KEK

androidauthority.com/android-numbers-nougat-734061/

Actually, most of the parts are made in Germany, Japan, and South Korea. A few less important parts like camera lenses and the stupid metal aplel logo are made in various third world shitholes. The device is ASSEMBLED in China, not made there, you fucking dumbass.

i know 2 kinds of apple product users:

>have an affordable iphone model, glorify apple by association with the laid back easy lifestyle of rich people
>could afford any tech, have latest iphone or almost and a recent macbook because they're not really into computers and want something nice but tech-illiterate friendly

and android:

>have affordable android phone because priorities: they spend their money where they think it counts
>have high end android phone because they're into tech and think iphones are overpriced or poorly designed; they're usually specs geeks with demands such as removable battery, micro SD slots, customizeable software, etc.

Designed by Apple(r)(tm)(c) in California

it says CALIFORNIA you poorfag, not China.

>iPhone gals make $200k
Yeah and my dick is 19 inches, around

>high maintainance, extrovert

So, basically, a spoiled brat slut?

Fuck me.