Post speedtests niggers

post speedtests niggers

show your transit speeds if you are not ashamed

Excuse me? What did you just call me?

This is amazing coming from 6 Mbps.

Go fuck yourself. Would kill for google fiber or uverse.

Stop using speedtest, ISPs fucking manipulate your speed on that site.

I'm not ashamed, but CenturyLink should be. This is about 60 miles west of Denver and costs me about $100 a month.

Speed tests lie.

Just try loading up a torrent, some fast download, usenet, origin download, whatever you fucking want and you will probably not reach your reported speedtest speed.

seems pretty consistent to me

They do the same thing on Fast.com (owned by Netflix).

Netflix uses the same servers for movies and tv-shows. So if your ISP throttles Netflix, you will get shit speed on fast.com

Look at my speed on fast.com compared to

At least they don't slow down my torrents.

Is that the highest nbn speed tier?
This is on the old hfc network, 100/2 according to the plan, but get above that.

Paying for 25mbit fixed wireless but i never fucking get it fucking nbn kike

yes, pretty far from my node so whatever, but my connection is pretty stable, I had some slowdown couple weeks back during 6pm-9pm

Not the HFC poster
How often does your vdsl drop out?
Mine is roughly about 5-7 days then it resyncs, usually early in the morning
I sync at 50.20 but if the copper network wasn't shit I'd be getting around 80/30 :^(

how much?

We are paying $99+$15 speed boost 100/40/1TB data cap with foxtel

>DSL Uptime 13days 9hours
I think that's when I needed a new ip, did it before bed because it takes longer now to reissue a new one.

Neat, pretty sure i'm still with the same ip from 4 months ago with Telstra
you'll probably get an increase to about 75 down when the 18 month transfer period is up

>paying for this pathetic speed

Hey at least I live close to the beach in a nice area in the best country in the world. We're full btw.

i live in new york and have over 95 mbps

nice try cuckold

>New York
Yeah, I think every Australian would rather stay where they are,
unless they are cucks coming to join you,

holy shit i figured you lived in California or something

but Australia? Best country? lmfao, fuck off abo trash. Please stay in your shit country.

I'm last house on the line and i get those speeds (hfc poster), didn't think nbn would get quite so great losses.

That's heaven for aussies.

usually get 12-24mbit $70pm for unlimited

Dude I can actually seed my torrents, I got 0.8 upload before. I can even handle two 4K streams. I can do so much more now.

Why? It's pretty much going to be the same speed as a local speed test server as all fast.com does is test your speed to the closest content serving cdn.

This isn't fake. Going to their store tomorrow to find out wtf is going on because fuck waiting on the phone for 3 hours.
ISP: Telstra

Holy shit, that latency and awful speed

Same server, different country

I read an article about how NZ gets faster access to Aus websites than Australian do themselves.

Such bullshit. Telstra is fucking everyone in the ass while the government hands them money to 'rebuild the infrastructure'

>mbit
well, it beats getting 120kbps with telstra, so I can't really complain

Feels good man.

>basically the same result on fast.com

upload sucks ass

Not bad, desu

You 2 belong on Sup Forums

Day Time: 35mb up 7 down
Night time: Pic related.

Reason: Japan's net traffic are more congested at night.

>fiber
>copper between sharing center and my flat
I hate the brainiacs who figured this was a good idea.

I could have 1k/1k otherwise.

This connection was difficult to get, 70$ and still functions horrendous really, but its alot better than my old one and most things work now. NBN pencilled in for 2018 here, fucking get move on!