The fuck is that?

The fuck is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Eck_phreaking
standard.co.uk/news/london/starbucks-customer-finds-spy-camera-hidden-in-air-vent-at-vauxhall-branch-a3402731.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qSsRt_1l740
flashzebra.com/opticalslaves/0003.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another one.

looks like a cable terminator or something.

It's either a gizmo or a doodad

Looks like some kind of optical receiver. IR maybe?

The top element looks like a piezo plate and it has a suction cup, so my guess would be something that vibrates based on a signal input that you stick onto a glass window and use the glass as a speaker.... Just a guess. Can't tell if that's an audio input jack or not.

It's a surveillance device designed to intercept radio frequency interference emitted by computer and phone screens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Eck_phreaking

this?

Seriously?

Where did you find these?

Btw, how do you feel when entering a hotel room you're supposed to be accommodated in for a while? It should be obvious that by now all rooms in most hotels surely are bugged in a discrete and hard to pinpoint way. Cameras in TV sets installed in the rooms may be connected to a surveillance system.

Now this is interesting. Where did you find these OP?

Yes because people obviously need to hear what you are doing in that room as you are so important.
Get fucking real, take off the tinfoil hat and go outside you autistic faggot

Corporate espionage is very real user

You would need a high powered job to even be in that situation.
I can fairly confidently say you dont fall into that category.
Probably the most important thing you do today is decide which pair of hentai underpants you wear.

By virtue of how hotels work, different people inhabit their rooms at different times, which you somehow seem to be conveniently missing.

No im actaully saying you are fucking clueless and should stop believing all the shit you read on the internet.
Next thing you will be going to Pizza hutt to search for some kids sex ring location.

Friendly reminder, retard;

standard.co.uk/news/london/starbucks-customer-finds-spy-camera-hidden-in-air-vent-at-vauxhall-branch-a3402731.html

>retard
>posts link to starbucks toilet cam article

Funny hotel room that. Its a toilet. That could literally have been put there by some pervy bloke wanting to look at blokes/kids pissing.

I'm not the original user and no I don't wear hentai underpants.

You seem to be very emotionally invested in this. You sound angry for people even suggesting that spying is possible. Very odd attitude user. And I wouldn't brush away PizzaGate so quickly either.

If you bothered to read the article you would know that the Starbucks was literally opposite to the Headquarters of MI6.

Which is strangely coincidental.

I read the article, but its not a hotel room. Keep moving the goal posts to suit.

I am not the original poster.

The article was linked in relation to your point about Pizza Hut. Mass surveillance is happening under your nose and you are letting it happen.

If you don't think hotels possibly record people in their rooms then I don't know what to tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSsRt_1l740

>tfw this is literally what it could look like in most hotels these days

Seriously you need to get out into the real world you are dilusional as fuck.

top kek

i actually think it's a widget

It's a portable nerve gas inhaler.

If it's a hotel known for business clients, chances are some rooms are bugged. Doesn't have to be the hotel itself doing it.

It's very old, that's a really old-fashioned style of resistor. Also, the clear shell around the whole thing is called "potting", and looks like a DIY or at least one-off job.

top kek

It's for photography.
Thing detects the light from a flash, triggers a different flash.

Shit, you're probably right. I recognize that connector from some old cameras.

And flashzebra.com/opticalslaves/0003.shtml