Which Linux distro do japanese use?

Which Linux distro do japanese use?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpointresearch.com/applepulsenov2014/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9SubQsSZgU
hayabusa6.2ch.net/linux/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't use it. Most of them either use Windows or Mac. The autists use Windows to play eroge games

>being this much of a weeb

Android.
Only neets use pcs in japan.

You do realize only extremely mentally ill people (aka homosexuals) use macs right?

Weebs

They either use pirated windows or riced arch

macOS.

I think OP identifies as a japanese NEET magic anime girl.

Fedora it is pic related
The other distros are whiter

moebuntu

as a japanese girl, i can confirm this

>japanese
>girl

windows xp

>Android.
>Only neets use pcs in japan.
Japan has the highest marketshare of iphones in the world. only poor japanese use android.

counterpointresearch.com/applepulsenov2014/

OS DESU.

Asianux

And?

they fucking don't
see 2chan

Fedora confirmed for pajeets
Designated shitting distro

I stopped posting the static webms months ago m8, why are you still posting bloated PNGs? Are you mentally ill or that pent up on having a grude for an indefinite time?

Why do you care?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9SubQsSZgU

FOSS isn't relevant in a country where there is no NSA, pajeets or other software jews.
However, the japanese like Macs for some reason.

Why do you this fucktard?

Slackware is the best and oldest surviving GNU/Linux distro around. You should use it.

Normal people don't use it at all. OpenSuse is used in a few data centers, or so I have heard.

If you look at the source RH is the designated pajeet distro. Fedora is just the untouchable version of it.

>Nov'14
>aplel tryhard
i'd say is shared with android. It rotates every 3-6 months.

Weird, on g mostly.lonix users turn into roleplaying faggots when a fat fuck posts the disgusting pic where he wars knee sucks and has 2 thinkshit in the table

Japs like BSD. I've found a surprisingly amount of BSD posts/websites/articles in Japanese.

I know of one Japanese Linux user and he uses Gentoo.

apple iphone is still the #1 phone in japan.

>t. iToddler

Nobody was defending linux here m8

The only mental people here are the ones who go out of their way to smugly affix what they believe to derogatory terms to people who spend their money in a way that, for some reason, upsets them.

It's sad, really..

Rinux Mint

That's because apple won't allow local reseller to sell them over MSRP and Japs are pretty pleb when it comes to computers.

>t.wackjob

They don't.

Also have some marketing.

>GNYO/Linux
what did he mean by this

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE IS REAL ANYMORE

t. itoddler currently sucking cocks while posting on Sup Forums

See for yourself.

hayabusa6.2ch.net/linux/

non-weebs

FreeBSD

>FOSS isn't relevant in a country where there is no NSA, pajeets or other software jews.
??
no

this
everyone should go /out/ it's great

>one day you will be able to read enough nip to abandon this shithole for 2ch
feels good man

Nobody use linux except nerds and fags

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Why would you use such an offensive term if you actually care about their culture??

>Miko Gyno/Linux
what

Have they replaced their shrine maidens with autonomous robots running linux?

>>
Obviously he won't use derogatory terms when (if) he manages to talk to the chinks.

my exact reaction looking at the image

Remember this. Too bad, BK is shit and really makes you vomit.

Yusuke Endoh uses
Debian.