How does someone who's been out of school for years exist without social media and not die of isolation after all of...

How does someone who's been out of school for years exist without social media and not die of isolation after all of his old friends have moved on with their own lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3165565/105-year-old-virgin-says-no-sex-the-key-to-long-life.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't actually "die of isolation"

It's like saying virginity is terminal

>It's like saying virginity is terminal
It's not?

Well unless you died right after posting that...

be a high functioning autist of course
or just not give a fuck about society and the stress they impose on you with their ridiculous expectations. being alone is great, being lonely is just pathetic. can train yourself outside of the constant need of interaction which we all grow up with.

You're not unique or special, that describes me perfectly.
Sometimes I see my old friends walking around in my hometown, none of them have amounted to anything.
Half of them already have kids and it screwed up their life.

They ask how I'm doing, I tell them I've been studying computer science even though I've been desperately teaching myself programming for the last 2 years as a filthy neet.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3165565/105-year-old-virgin-says-no-sex-the-key-to-long-life.html

Adopt a dog and take it to a public park or a busy commercial area. Instant friendship.

She actually died at the age of 108

I like to believe someone inscribed on her tombstone "Here lies Clara, she never scored"

are you talking high school or college

College

Develop schizoid personality disorder. It really helps.

>parties at work
>parties in town
>house parties
>church parties

Simple.

Just get a job that pays lots of money. Save it. Then build a doomsday fort in the middle of nowhere and shoot everyone who walks upon your god given abode.

Protip: once you turn 24 you can pretty much get a free ride at a community college.

Simple. Just dematerialise into the 4th dimension.

No really though, make friends through work, neighbors where ever life takes you. I love not having to deal with all the crap these social solutions in search of a problem simply for the add revenue bring.

23, NEET, arts major (music)
No social media for 2 years now, only made one because one stupid class decided to use facebook for school stuff.

Ask me anything.

You know you're not special, right?

Forgot.
Everyone here is neet.
I'll come back when I have a job at McDonalds n

DRUGS my friend

lots of DRUGS

How about talk to your new friends?

I just want to tell you that everything is going to be okay :)

I don't keep in contact with anyone other than my family and girlfriend desu