Guys I have to write a basic game editor in Android by tomorrow

Guys I have to write a basic game editor in Android by tomorrow.

Haven't done most of the other Android assignments so i'm kinda fucked.

Any tips on android programming or am I fucked?

>Any tips
Start your assignments earlier, actually do the homework, and practice when you can instead of fucking off. Otherwise, find something better to do with your time.

Damn, well I guess next quarter it is, I really have to change my life. Fuck this gay earth

IT'll be a hard change but it will eventually get easier

good luck man

im rooting for you

Fukken checkd for truth

Game editor? That is complex for a homework assignment. That's like a senior project IMO

Maybe you're not in school right now, but it's finals session for us academics. OP most likely has this as a final project, and because he hasn't done any of the homework he didn't have the skills to do the final.

@OP
Go into office hours. Ask your teacher for help. Sup Forums isn't your best resource...

>I really have to change my life.
Yeah, you have to stop being a lazy piece of shit and actually do some work. Jesus did you think that life was like that? You really thought you could just not do anything and reap the rewards? Jesus.

You a dumb ass nigga, nigga.

I'd buy that book

I'd also tap that chick

>Rooting
Haha

Which emulator is that?

Android Emulator the one that comes with Android Studio, I'm building for Android Lollipop(22) and above

>IT'll be a hard change
Bitch; you don't know my learning curve.

>Nexus 5
How's the battery life?

don't really know, for uniformity and to simplify the project we are coding on a Nexus 5 emulator. I don't think anyone has the actual machine lol.

Also, fuck Android Views just now learning how to use them, I'm Fucked

is that ee? kewl, also ur not op lol

Find an open source project and refactor it.
Or even better, decompile a non open source engine and reveres engineer it.

Sasuga Sup Forums.

>ee
Nah, just pure math adapted for this game I'm working on.

Going nicely atm.

Earth didn't do anything, you fucked yourself

You're definitely fucked.