Buying a phone

which one would you recommend ?
note 4
nexus 5x
lg g4

OP3T
next time post in smartphone general thread faggot

Note 4 out of those options, otherwise OP3T.

OP3T is 439$
i can get these at aroud 250$

So you've got your answer then haven't you? Dick head.

Note 4.

the question was which one of these three
op3t was not a option

Note 4 is an objective answer.

But you missed the Android 4.4.4 golden era. It's not as sweet as it used to be OS-wise. The screen is still God-tier, and honestly one of the best options unless you want to play some hardcore mobile games.

Do not buy nexus 5x or an lg g4. Both were made by lg and they all have the so called bootloop problem. After 6-12 months it will fail to boot and there is no solution for that other than mobo replacement. And they are running out of parts. Fuck lg.

Yes, and he said Note 4 if you have to pick one of those three, OP3T otherwise. You said you can't afford a OP3T. Ergo, Note 4 is your answer.

Now fuck off and work on your reading comprehension.

thanks
didn't know about that bug
samsung it is then

k m8
no need to be so rude

Not getting a zte axon 7 makes u gay

I mean if it wasn't for that hardware issue, nexus 5x is a fantastic phone. But it's not not worth the risk. Got mobo replaced, but nand is fucked so i can't root it.

Note 4 is by far the best phone in that picture. You can boatloader unlock it and get AOSP. I think there's a flashable zip of Nougat for the Verizon one on XDA already. The Nexus 5 is pretty trash unless you install custom firmware. Go with the Nexus for long term support. I use a Nexus 5 still and I have the latest Android version.

xiaomeme

Note 4 GOAT

Redmi Note 3

Yeah dont get the g4, i have one and i love it but i know its gonna bootloop at some point and i regret getting it

Note 4 is Elder God tier you can't go wrong senpai

iphone se