Jobs

Do you love him or hate him? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.cultofmac.com/233044/woz-i-dont-hate-the-jobs-movie-but-steve-wasnt-the-saint-you-think-he-was/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care.

He was good for Apple, but I don't think he was anything special.

I hate him because he could have made MacOS open to use in non-apple hardware. This proves he was too lazy and scared to get out of the walled garden toddler toy hardware

I dont give a fuck!!!

Is Sup Forums sick today? These are literally in every thread.

Never liked the guy for what he did to Wozniak. Woz was literally a God among men that was severely taken advantage of

the first iPhone totally changed the hardware and software industries for the better.

no, it wasn't first (or best, at the time) but it and its successors' impact on the industry is still evident a decade later.

only steve jobs could've pulled that off.

thanks steve.

the best marketing man of 20th century.
I adore him in a way how he wanted to make something new,
I hate the current state his beloved company is in atm

Filthy half Syrian.

What exactly did he do? Never heard of this before

I'm not glad he died, I'm just glad he died.

he was alright in the butterfly effect

Thus showing you know absolutely nothing about Steve Jobs. You should read more about Woz

google.com/amp/www.cultofmac.com/233044/woz-i-dont-hate-the-jobs-movie-but-steve-wasnt-the-saint-you-think-he-was/amp/

I don't know shit about Steve Jobs, that's why I asked the question.

Sorry I'm so used to blind sheep that would love to suck his zombie cock. That link is a good place to start.

>Wow
Literally who?

I'd hit it

He's pretty cool but stopping the blaster bolt with the force was a little over the top, if that was in the setting we would have seen it before

Please learn more about the origins of the technology you love so much

>made MacOS open to use in non-apple hardware.

why would he do this ? Apple would have been put out of the hardware business by cheap clones.

I'm trying

Jobs was a master marketer and was as non autistic as could be. The actual brain behind the origins of apple, software AND hardware was Steve Wozniak. The stories you hear about the guys in their garage building the first computers? Those were engineered and built by Woz. He just had no way to know how badly fucked he'd be by Jobs

Never been a fan of Apple. Wish he wasn't dead so Apple wouldn't make fucking retarded choices.

Fuck you.

fellow time traveler who did his best to play inside the given rules, so I must respect.

/thread
Why should I care? He was just another successful capitalist.

Woz is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. That would have never happened without Jobs. How did Jobs fuck him again?

indifferent

Woz's treatment was as nothing compared to what Gates did to Paul Allen.
While Gates sat around at the newly-formed Microsoft, Allen worked on contract at their only customer. Gates used this to claim that Allen wasn't a full-time Microsoft employee and so wasn't entitled to founder shares. He made Allen surrender his founder shares and then went contracting himself at the same site as Allen.
Later, Allen developed Lymphoma, and Gates along with Ballmer, thinking Allen would die, tried to pressure Allen's wife into signing over Allen's shares in Microsoft. Allen recovered and subsequently left Microsoft.

Hundreds of millions < billions
Right? RIGHT??

Oh you're absolutely right there. Wasn't my point though. At all.

Why is that Ashton Kutcher?

Kutcher was originally supposed to play him but Fassbender ended up with the role

Woz was great but he wasn't the visionary.
Steve Jobs pushed boundaries, say what you want about applefags or macs but the Macintosh led the charge when it came to friendly gui desktop computers, and yeah Windows stole the thunder but you can't deny that Job's vision of what personal computing could be came true

even all the linux guys who leave the terminal owe a little respect to Steve Jobs

i think he's cool, love the stories of him firing people, never getting a license plate because he's rich, parking in handicapped spots etc

sucks he died, he was cool

Both, same with every single other person ever.

Who?

FYI he was Syrian adopted by white family. The greatest tech pioneer in the world is a sand nigger.

Whites BTFO

/thread

Jobs was a hippie with cancer. He's been dead for years but iFags will still try to suck his dick because he announced a few products for a cult-like company.

/thread

i hate his followers

>love him
I cried when he died :(

I thought there was two movies about Steve Jobs? One with kutcher and one with fassbender...?

>hippie

he tricked you, he was an inarguably great man and he made billions of dollars bossing spineless IT cucks like yourself around

stay mad and jealous

..And he was kindoff a hippie.

..Wich is fucking fine.

he's def hippieish, the drugs, the beatles fandom, the meditating, the India, the "cure cancer by eating fruits"...

then you have the Ruthless Billionaire CEO that never donated a penny to charity/screwing Woz and other early employees out of money is so NON HIPPIE

let's just say he was a complicated man, a real motherfucker

he was unimportant. who the fuck cares?

Since Tim Cook took over Apple's been releasing some flawed products.
So yes, i miss him.

He did ONE good thing. He died.

>he tricked you
Lol, the only Apple product I've ever owned is a pair of their mediocre earbuds. The Aplel mind tricks only work on the weak minded.

even thought he was a sand nigger it was better than the homo they have now