How to tell if someone is a retard

i sat in one of these at pax, it was pretty dang comfy

i just bought one, it's not that bad
Sup Forums told me it's a meme chair, but as usual Sup Forums is wrong

Why. Explain your simplistic opinion.

Looks comfy and actually better for your back than the average office chair.

Im using that

Either you're a Maxnomic shill or butthurt becuase you're too poor for a good chair

Since there's no needforseat links in this thread I'm going to assume it's the latter.

DX Racer chairs are fucking great. Sure they are costly but I think spending $300 on something you will use for hours every day for years is easily a worthwhile investment.

>posted while sitting in my DX Racer

Oh, also, nice bait, you made me reply.

10/10 bait thread, I really mean it
just look at all those triggered idiots
well done

These are like the equivalent of the M50 headphones except for chairs. They are wayyy better than your normal desk chair but if you do more research you can find a comfier chair (aeron) and not look like an autist who needs a booster seat to work.

They look rice as shit, but I'm still tempted to get one of the leather noblechairs.

I don't care about how my chair looks, but is there anything comfortable enough for $100 or am I fucked

>tfw to smart for gaming chairs

>How to tell if someone is an MGταυ Sup Forumsirgin manchild

You can get an unbranded pu office chair off amazon or ebay pretty cheaply. It won't be anything special.

Paying $300 for furniture is expensive to you user? And why arent you using a Herman miller chair?

>posted while sitting in my Herman Miller

Oh, also, nice bait, you made me reply.

better noscope accuracy with this one

>tfw sitting on a garden plastic chair with a cushion on it

you fags keep posting this chair, and I will eventually buy into the meme

The Markus from IKEA is pretty comfy. I've sat in it before but didn't really like the mesh. A lot of people like em tho.

Ugly but looks comfy as fuck

got fabric version of pic related for $40 at ikea because it was a hideous puke green color they were discontinuing

Pretty comfy besides the hard armrests but I use a pillow to cushion my elbows during mlg pro sessions

>it doesn't even have LEDs and brackets for mounting a full surround sound system

All without a single word in the body of the post

I would've considered a DXRacer if I could have actually tried one in person, but nobody carries them. I've sat in cheapo aftermarket car seats that are probably identical to the DX and wasn't impressed.

I have a real racing seat that I'm not using right now (a Sparco Evo2, sold the project car it was supposed to go into) and I almost bought an office chair base for it, but I'm pretty hard on office chairs and didn't want to beat the fuck out of an $800 seat.

I have this exact chair. Why am I retarded?

I don't want it because reviews said it has a flat backrest and my back fucking hurts. It hurts right now
What's the comfiest chair ever?

>gaming chair
Fucktards buy them because gaming "pros" are paid to use them.

These chairs are a godsend. Just got mine a day ago. Thankfully they had the one I wanted without all the bright colors. Footrest could be a little longer but is nice.

It's popular because they give everyone on twitch one for free.

The hell is that box underneath the seat, a faeces collector?

Apparently its a leg rest.

Its the footrest.

T-that chairs fast! Slow down user!

They get them for free.

>le hemorrhoid miner chair meme
Seriously, dx racer is meant to relax in for hours, herman miller is only for office work, and not for anyone on Sup Forums

>a chair can only be used for one application
>implying office work doesn't take hours of your time

Literally redit: the gpu.

When the blowing up issue was getting mainstream attention I made sure to check the place. I laughed hard at what I've seen. Even after confirmation that you simply CANNOT fix the issue, not even with the placebo thermal pads that EVGA is handing out because there is NO area on the heatsink whatsoever for them to make contact with, lots of people were still shilling this POS of a brand saying that "surely the issues are just a matter of being unlucky" or saying how you can't use the many internet complaints because people without an issue are more likely to not report anything. If this were indeed true, then no matter the product, you'd only find oceans of complaints condensed by the people with issues since those that were happy wouldn't be recomending the thing to anyone else, because yeah, that's TOTALLY what happens when someone gets very satisfied with a product and joins one of the 23890476328904562340789561023985720389457182394670 threads talking about said product.

I mean, just how fucking hard is it to understand that it's faulty by design and not a thing that may only happen to some "unlucky" people?