Transhumanism general

ITT: we talk about transhumanist ideas that make you diamonds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01hbkh4hXEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not having to talk to you after you fucked your vacuum cleaner to "make cyborg babys"(sic) and died from groinal bleeding.

How it will make the already huge division between rich and poor even worse!

>being this drek
Kys meatsack

The weak should fear the strong

Magnetic sensitivity and magnets on desired objects/spots for optimal eventually subconscious spatial awareness, infrared/thermal vision, augmented reality.

Is there any community around transhumanism?

If you dont own at least 3M$ you should kill yourself for the treason against your class you have commited. Your parents dont count.

Parents count, newmoney

Singularity will happen, but no transhumanism for you. Meatbag hell will be a _real_ place you will be sent to at the first sign of defiance.

>not merging yourself with your own AI

>GAS THE BOTS, AI WAR NOW

>Is there any community around transhumanism?

Yea, a bunch of cucktards actually believing their minds will be uploaded into digital heaven a few decades from now, Ray Kurzweil being one of their gurus.

youtube.com/watch?v=01hbkh4hXEk

125kHz RFID and 13.56MHz NFC/RFID self-implantee here

I almost want the average person to stay uninformed about these things for now so I can keep scanning fake medical information with a fake DOB to the NFC chip when I need it. Pic very related. Not even shitting you when I say this has worked for me in various contexts.

Most other times I just throw my Google contact thing on there and use it to start a conversation with people I'm giving my number to.

Haven't really seen much about this stuff on Sup Forums but it's sorta transhumanist I guess

>keep scanning fake medical information with a fake DOB to the NFC chip when I need it.
wat?

I ain't 21.

FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY COMMUNISM

>keep scanning fake medical information with a fake DOB to the NFC chip when I need it.
sorry, i meant:

>keep scanning fake medical information [...] to the NFC chip when I need it.
WAT?

isnt an rfid just to make yourself scanable? in what context are scanning data To the nfc ?

Those things can be writeable.
And are often very easy to tamper with.

is addy considered transhumanism?

close but no

how come? i can see why pain meds wouldnt be since they attempt to "block" pain, don't they? addy improves brain activity