Hello

Hello

I'm here for the interview

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A string consists of ‘0’, ‘1’ and '?'. The question mark can be either '0' or '1'. Find all possible combinations for a string.

fuck your cis shit

Are you implying there are only two genders?

What do you mean? Its pretty ambiguous

>I vape.

>all these vir/g/ins mad about how he looks

It is the skill what matters.

>implying he didn't get hired at the NSA because he looked like a hacker according to HR

this

You're hired

this

We hire based upon merit. Welcome. You will be expected to hold your own and work and play well with others. But, you wouldn't be here if your qualifications and experience didn't merit a face-to-face interview. Let's walk around and chat with the rest of the team.

I give you a contract that says that I will give you 1 dollar each year for infinity.

What should you do with it?

I just noticed that purple shit is his hair, I thought it was some kind of headband at first glance.

Is it not just the number of question marks to the power of two?

There are. Male/female. You either get a cock and an adams apple or you get a vagina.
Only fat blokes should have tits if not born female.
Are you implying you think theres more? as dna would beg to differ

Sorry, this isn't a startup.

>how you want your hair cut?
>just fuck my shit up
>say no more senpai

> show up to the interview like this
> get the job

>fell for the merit jew

Good luck hiring a bunch of mustached faggots.

I agree that there are men and females, but there are people who are born with both a penis and a vagina. Hermaphrodites. There is only two genders, but physically it is possible to be born with both.

You're not talking about gender:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
>these characteristics may include biological sex
> sex-based social structures (including gender roles and other social roles), or gender identity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity
> can correlate with assigned biological sex at birth, or can differ from it completely.

sadly we can't use the gender argument as the word is already fucked up.
We don't have yet any scientific proof than these people are mentally ill, we only know that they are.

>We don't have yet any scientific proof than these people are mentally ill

Who is considered mentally ill is not based on science. There is no scientific proof that any people are mentally ill, it is a political decision who is considered mentally ill or not.

no it's pretty easy to spot mental illness from an evolutionary and biological perspective.

We know that transgenders are ill, you simply can't reject you own body and claim that everything is all right.
Spoonfed retards with identity problems should be send to syria or any battlefield to show them some footages of the real world.
We shouldn't give any fuck about their meaningless existence and their superficial problems.

>no it's pretty easy to spot mental illness from an evolutionary and biological perspective.

You mean like homosexuality and cross dressing? That is not considered mentally ill anymore.

>We know that transgenders are ill, you simply can't reject you own body and claim that everything is all right.

Well, according to psychologists you can, because it's not a real science.

I'd assume this is a combinatorical question where order doesn't matter.

2^(size of ?+0+1)

is that right or no?

>You mean like homosexuality and cross dressing? That is not considered mentally ill anymore.
It's not the act in itself, if living in an environment where you can't "express" yourself cause depression then something is wrong somewhere. The order of magnitude is not always the same, compulsive cross-dressing is not at the same level as compulsive rape or murder.
We have yet to prove it has something to do with the brain, but it's most likely somewhere in the head, physically.

>Well, according to psychologists you can, because it's not a real science.
According to the evolution if you can't adapt yourself, you die.

Combine it with ass kissing and you won for sure.

Six of them (basically first 8 binary numbers minus 0 and 7 which have all zeros or all ones).

Spotted the Professional Fizzbuzz Engineers(tm).

How do I organize any array such that each element is greater than one of its neighbors and less than one of its neighbors in O(n) time?

Just to be a contrarian faggot, it actually does matter how you look.
I'm not saying that you should look like an IBM programmer ca. 1974 to get a job mind you.
But making an effort to fit in means that you are more likely to be a good team fit.

If this guy applied for a front-end designer job, he'd probably fit right in. Back-end? Probably not.

Since the job is not just about what you can do alone by yourself, but what you can do together with others, this makes perfect sense. A team that works well together can get shit done.

A team that gets shit done means that we can ship software.

Shipping software means that we make money, which again, means that we can afford to pay you.

tl;dr: how you dress does matter.

>Lemme guess, you love NodeJS and macOS.
>so you've got a PhD in gender studies?
>no, there are no Starbucks in a 5 miles radius
>why would we need to get the whole team on Slack?
>we haven't got any gender neutral bathrooms, sorry for that.
>oh, we are oppressing you and your gender identity? Let me show you the door, I'll send your CV to Mozilla or Github.

>It's not the act in itself, if living in an environment where you can't "express" yourself cause depression then something is wrong somewhere.

Yeah, in their head. Evolutionarily they are a waste of oxygen.

Y'all need to learn the difference between combination and permutation.

Theres 2 combinations assuming the question means the string must have both a 0 and a 1.

Two 0's and a 1 or two 1's and a 0

Please, don't tell me that after allt the faggot beards, now retarded hipsters are trying to bring the moustaches from a century ago back in style.

>what is hermaphrodite
>what is genderless
Learn biology.

fuck just realized I meant two to the power of (# question marks)

fuck I look dumb

This is basic level stat
2^(number of question marks)

Do people actually get this wrong?