Why are Microsoft phones so based?

Microsoft puts everything Sup Forums wishes big phone companies would do for the Android counterpart.
They always bash Apple in ads on their poor speaker placement, charger placement, lack of replaceable battery and storage expansions, etc.

It's literally what everyone on Sup Forums looks for when they buy chink Android phones, and you can get the Lumia 950 (really high-end phone) for $250 on AT&T without a contract applied.

Why did we neglect it for so long, Sup Forums? We could have had a loyal phone designer and some good ass fucking apps
Rip

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Microsoft-Lumia-950-XL-International/dp/B019YFC8WY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhh_GeBPOhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Microsoft have more experience being a botnet. Google is bad enough, Microsoft can find some other way to spy on my shit and leak my credit card numbers and shit when someone some day get access to their large database.

Microsoft is doing literally what we have anti-virus software for. All Microsoft software are trojans

Because Microsoft's phones suck and No apps or nothing. Android or Apple make your choice Microsoft came in too late.

Fucking Shill

Not a shill if I don't even own any. I'm just saying it had better potential than the retarded direction phones are going.

>att
That's why. If they had gone tmo I'd been all over it.

bump

>Windows OS
Found the problem.

>windows

t. Apple shill

WP 8.1 was the best OS ever and lumias are top tier phones

>not posix compatible
into the trash it goes

I was looking at the 950 xl and I'm wondering if there are any major issues with buying an international version on amazon for $370 vs buying it from Microsoft for $500

I know there won't be a warranty, the charger may not work in the US and it'll need me to run the recovery software on a PC, and I'm ok with all of that, but I feel like there's something I'm missing here that makes it a shit idea

amazon.com/Microsoft-Lumia-950-XL-International/dp/B019YFC8WY

btw, this is my first time posting on/g/, so sorry if I'm being a faggot

AHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAAAHHAA AHHAAA AHHAA AHHAA AHHHAAHA HAAHAHAHAHAAA AHAAAHAHA AHAHAAAA AHAHAAHAAHA AHHAA HAAA AHAAHA AHAA HAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAA HAAHAA HA AHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAAAHHAA AHHAAA AHHAA AHHAA AHHHAAHA HAAHAHAHAHAAA AHAAAHAHA AHAHAAAA AHAHAAHAAHA AHHAA HAAA AHAAHA AHAA HAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAA HAAHAA HAAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAAAHHAA AHHAAA AHHAA AHHAA AHHHAAHA HAAHAHAHAHAAA AHAAAHAHA AHAHAAAA AHAHAAHAAHA AHHAA HAAA AHAAHA AHAA HAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAA HAAHAA HA AHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAAAHHAA AHHAAA AHHAA AHHAA AHHHAAHA HAAHAHAHAHAAA AHAAAHAHA AHAHAAAA AHAHAAHAAHA AHHAA HAAA AHAAHA AHAA HAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAA HAAHAA HA
tl;dr shill

hey kid, did you hear about the Nokia Lumia 900?
it was a top priced phone
remember how just few months after launching, ms let the new wp7 os die in favour of the new wp8?
never updated anything anymore
the already fucked up and out of control zune market (pajeet malware flooded) was virtually closed. then you couldn't even download fucking ms owned skype anymore. today there is not even plebe whatsapp

they came later;
their app development thing was still being built.
Poor decisions on their part.
Standard issues(w8 apps vs w8.1 apps vs universal apps)
Not customisable
Not open-source;

dude i own a windows phone and im telling you its bull. my lumia 950 FREEZES when going to the music list on the groove app.

>950
Is that one with Win10?

Enjoy your Iphone-like future. At least microsoft tried to innovate and be different. W10 was a mistake tho

i feel very sorry for the Nokia engineers, it was good hardware, deserved better os and not that shit which only purpose was imposing restrictions on your own phone, forgeting about any real innovative feature.

I own a windows phone. It's fucking shit. I hate iphones as much as the next guy so just do yourself a favour and go android.

nah, i'm a fanboy for the NT Architecture, especially since project OneCore, and they really tried to be innovative, but MS really made some bad decisions with their mobile divisions.

>windows phone 8.1
>not the best mobile OS ever made

why are there no apps on wp?

This guy was totally on board:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhh_GeBPOhs