Data Plans?

What phone plans do you guys have and how much do you pay? Ever since i crushed my s7 ive been using a shitty walmart phone and now i am looking at phone plans. When i had unlimited sprint i was using about 30gb a month but looking now at plans that accommodate that the prices are ridiculous. Literally 135$/m for one line with 30gb/m with AT&T. I am in burgerland of course, any suggestions would be appreciated.

I was paying 50$/m when i was on my gfs parents sprint plan, but they were grandfathered in and the plan has long since passed.

>gf
>my

I have no idea.
My job pays my cell phone bills.
Why don't you get your job to pay it?
After all, tech people have to be available 24/7, so it stands to reason that your employer pays for it.

10GB + 600mins
10USD

my job wouldn't provide us with phones, they are cheap as it is.

1GB 3eur
I don't stream music so idk what the fuck to do with more data

that's not bad, who are you going through. I might be able to cut down on data usage as long as i can purchase more for when i need it.

Unlimited Data, Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited text, $70/mo with Cricket

Unlimited text, Unlimited minutes and 15 GB
And my work pays for it and for my phone.

Google project Fi. $20/month for call/texts for me, $10/gb for data, and $5/month to add additional lines.

I have my parents and sister on the same plan. Total cost is $35/month+tax+data, and we usually use a combined 2-3gb, making the monthly bill around $60.

t-mobile
100min, unlimited sms/mms, unlimited data with first 5gb at lte speed
$30/month

Canada
$40/mo
2gb

And that's a good deal here

Tmobile Data only plan (no texting or minutes) 2GB/$20 monthly. I can call text people because I forwarded my number through google voice. I use google hangouts to text and call people.

I usually use a little over 1GB a month.

16.90€ a month
50mb/s LTE, unlimited
200mins o calls

35 usd, 5gb fast data, unlimited minutes
Virgin mobile

mobile vikings
15/month
thousands of free texts
15 minutes calling worth of credit (i rarely call so the credit stacks up and i get half back from a repay line)
4GB 4G 100 Mbps

OP learn to write units, especially b and B, with their proper case ffs

cons:

verizon subsidized plan 2 year contract
$105/month
4 gigs and roll over on the 'new' plan
the usual unlimited talk/text
average monthly use 1-3 gb

pros: it just werks

>$105/month
Is that for one line? If so you must be rich and enjoy burning money.

Unlimited text / calls and 20 GB for 5 euros/month
But you take a closer look, you can find one year plan for 4 euros and as much data.

$35 after 5 dollar auto pay rebate
2.5 GB LTE, Unlimited 3G
Unlimited Text/Calls
Cricket (Same network as ATT)

The only reason to even do anything else but budget prepaid plans w/ unlimited 3G is if you're grandfathered into a legit unlimited plan, if you're not just stop using obnoxious levels of high speed data like a retarded faggot who can't spend more than 10 minutes not watching youtube celebrity videos. We all know that's why buddy.

your idea of rich and burning money is skewed, my job requires perfect service at any time in a huge industrial building as well as 100 miles a way. that's the only real reason i pay for verizon's quality of service.

the 4gb data plan is ridiculously overpriced but then again, service anywhere and anywhere, no 3G bullshit, no slow downs.

remember i said i subsidized my phone, my 2 year contract is almost up and honestly i'm not sure if anything on the market is gonna be worth upgrading to a gainst my LG G3 which is still pretty much everything I need in a smartphone.

The prepaid verizon plan is $70/month with 10GB of Data and the same exact service you are currently getting. Might want to look into it.

basically this is what i can get once my contract is up in two months.

i'll likely be buying my next high end phone outright, but like i said something has to come out that's significantly better than the G3 first. removeable battery and mSD card is a must for me, and i'm not going to a lower resolution screen after being spoiled by 1440x2560.

Tmobile unlimited that truly is unlimited.
>the when you got a grandfathered account
Plus, they're the least evil of the 4 major carriers in the US.

That would cost OP like $330 a month

w-whats that plan

Freedom Pop
Unlimited minutes/text and 2gigs of data per month for absolutely nothing every month.

No voice mail without a 2.75 monthly fee though.

If you are around good WiFi 90% of the time try Republic Wireless

else Cricket getting as many people as you can to partner with you

Unlimited Data with 30GB tethering cap.
23 Bongs/pm
Three Network.

His grandfather. He mentioned it in the post. You do have a grandfather, right?

I top up every 1 month and 6 days for £10.00 - 500mb data, unlimited texts and 300mins never usually use it, and I dislike being signed up on contracts at least until I'm a bit richer so for now it werks. Usually connected to WiFi at uni or home

I'm brazilian, it's not actually a US plan, i just converted currencies

Paying $50 for two 1gb LTE lines on MetroPCS family plan.

At&t unlimited everything for $100/month. Feels pretty incredible when I was paying so much more to Verizon for 20gb data

$45/month with boost mobile. Get legit unlimited high speed lte + 8gb free mobile hotspot. Been using around 50-100GB of mobile data each month at 4-8 mbps. It's pretty sweet for the price.

Also doing all this on a galaxy S4 I got for $140 a few months ago.

boost mobilefag here again: I forgot to mention that my mobile data plan has replaced my home ISP completely. I dropped cox a few montha ago.

Online gaming is actually great on lte. Ping is usually 40-60ms in my area.