ITT : THINGS ANDROCUCKS CAN ONLY DREAM OF

>take pictures with volume controls on headphones
whoa taking my creepshots to a whole new level.

Where is it?

Here

There's literally better headphones with more options than this, and you can still use these headphones on Android AND personalize them if you're rooted

Delete this post now, Androidcuck.

I'm not just an Android person, I use a bit of everything and whatever works best, stop being a moron and enjoy life instead of living it through a company that doesn't give a shit about you.

>if you're rooted
so, effectively nobody.

>so, effectively everybody under 40
there i fixed it for you

why would you use lightning to lightning?

to be able to charge while listening to music, duh.

>There's literally better headphones with more options than this
There is literally not
>AND personalize them if you're rooted
AND it will break as soon as some situation ordinary but a random sperg couldnt see happens.

I dont even know why i am replying to you, how many layers of irony you are under?

More people than you'd think, but yes, only some people root, doesn't change the fact that you have the choice, its easy and doesn't void your warranty since you can just unroot the phone without leaving trace of the act.

Or have it work out of box.

Look outside of your CS department, vast majority don't root. And for the ones who did, it was probably done at a mall kiosk, so they don't even know what was done. They just know they got some kewl flashy features.

Bro, headphones for android devices work practically the same way.

So you're paying a shit ton extra so you won't have to Google for 5 minutes, that's nice, it's your money tho.

There literally are, Apple hasn't been a standard for a long time.

There almost no way to break functionality like this, rooting is straightforward and quick, the only thing you're doing is moving a few files to your system, you could break something if you were tampering with something else but that isn't the case.

Besides if you actually manage to fuck up an Android phone through software, you deserve a medal.

I never said everyone did, I know normies don't, most people just want to pay and get it over with, what I'm saying is that the option is there and it's not hard, effectively, you can get a better experience.

Soon...

>triple click when listening to spotify
>go 2 tracks forward

>single click to play your track you paused 10 minutes ago
>random track from vlc players begins to play

>single click on call
>ends call or mutes call, on different devices, not standardized

Trial shows it doesnt

Try again when you can scroll 24000 media worth camera roll like its nothing thanks to lightning fast onboard storage

I think you forget how many different revisions of watches there are for Android.
Moto 360, Pebble, DZ, Garmin, etc.

And every single one of them has control apps for basically every player under the sun.

It does LITERALLY the same on my RN3P.
And the beauty of android is that if you want something to be different you are likely able to mod it.

Try better bait next time.

gtfo singularity-fag

kek

>tfw £120 chinkphone and £15 chink earphones can do this fine

Post volume buttons

So, literally any pair of bluetooth headphones that cost more than $10 ?

Middle to play/pause, take a call/hang up or hold for Google Now. Volume buying for volume or hold to skip forwards and backwards.

Really tickles my synapses

>rooting your phone
massive security risk

I remember when the 3rd gen Shuffle came out, Sup Forums was losing their shit since that was too much controls for them to comprehend.