How fucked am I

Bent a few pins not sure what do

kill yourself

Seriously though what should I do try and fix or get new one

Just a few hundred MHz less, nothing to worry about.

Replace board or see if you can find a service that will replace the socket for you. You could try bending them back but you risk damage to your processor.

There's a reason they have those blanks and why they say to install them whenever there is no CPU in the socket.

Buy a new one ya goober.

Bend them back carefully
I've done it and got my computer working
I have no idea if the computer got slower or is affected in anyway but ya.

you CAN bend it back, but the pins are on the mobo so you can trash the mobo (and keep the more expensive CPU) if this happens, don't expect a miracle
If you are successful, you won't lose anything as it's still a solid electrical connection and 1.2v likely won't suffer any electrical abnormalities from a previously-bent wire

Put a little thermal paste with a q-tip carefully between the bended pins in that area. That way you will link them up with the rest and the socket will have a unified electrical conduction rate from end to end like it's supposed to. Install the CPU into the socket with care so you don't bend anything further, and don't use too much force.

sounds like bullshit

if you have some tweezers, a magnifying glass, and a steady hand then just bend em back

what the fuck

does the mainboard is the one with the pins?!?

Consider suicide.

Bend back with tweezers or a small pin. But yeah theres like a 60% chance you're totally fucked

lol AMD fags

can confirm. accidentally bent off a pin on my AMD 8350 and put some thermal paste in place, worked fine until I upgraded later that year to Intel master race.

Skt 775 didn't have this issue.
They were strong af...

3/10, made me reply.

Looks like one or two of the pins are missing so you're fucked.

this. Can confirm. im moot??

had a freind who dropped one of these and had to bend all the pins back, then he fucking dropped it again

he still got his money's worth from it

bend them back you fucking div

Not if he bridge it with thermal paste. Arctic Silver 5 is the gold standard for this kind of fix.

Mechanical pencil. Bend back carefully.

I want to know why you think fucking thermal paste is a replacement for the socket pins.

sshh just do it trust me user

>a few

how did you even bend them ?
go to a shop if you dont know how or have the balls
if you have balls get a magnifying glass(or a microscope) and a pinsete or whatever to bent them back, if there ar any missin you are, like mentioned, fucked
or get a new one

Just bend them back with a knife or something.

I swear to god this board is filled with 12 year olds.