What's it with Sup Forums and pajeets?

What's it with Sup Forums and pajeets?

Literally EVERY TIME I go on Sup Forums catalog and Ctrl+F "pajeet" there's always at least once thread. For fucks sake haha

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ld0c8ilnhg
bbc.com/news/technology-21043693
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is scared shitless of outsourcing, we joke to cope.

im not american and my company is outsourcing already but to slavs instead of pajeets

besides the taking jobs, its fucking awful because you have long distance "coworkers" that literally care more about smooth talking and pretending than actually doing things right. in fact they couldnt care less about doing their fucking job right

How come no one has a 2 monitor set up of 4K monitors?

I thought that was the minimum to be "productive"?

>not expecting racism on neo-Sup Forums

Most of Sup Forums doesn't have any problem with Indians or south Asians.
It's an issue with "pajeets" which is a specific reference to the uneducated and primitive people from that area.
Kind of like how 'redneck' works for white people.

they're pajeets

so just like with niggers. pajeets are the guys working for cheap at TCS, and indian men are the successful ones in decent jobs?

Settle down, Pajeet.

im not a pajeet, you on the other hand probably are

Nah. I hate those fuckers more than Pakis do.

Fun fact most pajeets/niggers can`t into securing shit. So just hack'em, open a security firm and squeeze the little jew for shekels.
Once they realize that spending that money on security is just not worth, jobs will return.

that'd be fun if we all lost our jobs to pajeets and brought them back by hacking them

Because companies like Dell, Amazon, or what ever gigantic corporation with a customer service hotline has SOME form of indian hotline. These fucking pajeets are the source of way more headaches than a problem really should be and half of them barely speak english.

Its a huge problem dealing with them especially when all you want to do is something simple like a return, or RMA, or something

>What's it with Sup Forums and pajeets?

I have no problem with them because Pajeets can't into Polish

That's what you get for globalising half the planet with your language Yanks ;^)

im not american...

God why are pajeets such ugly fucker?

Not our fault Brits gave up india to a guy who wouldn't fight them

Paki American here.
Only actual Pakis/Indians hate each other.
All the other American south Asians I've met are friends with each other.

Ayy the Tamil freedom fighters (aka terrorists).

Because most of Sup Forums is a low level code monkey that can easily be replaced by a pajeet.

Check /ptg/ their Pajeet posting is hilarious
vocaroo.com/i/s1ld0c8ilnhg

idk if you realize that with this "defense" you're actually admitting that pajeets are dumb

>implying slavs aren't God tier workers

I can speak for the pajeet situation in Ebay.

This days Ebay outsouces basically all development to India, here we just check for quality control and research.

And holy shit, we got dailies pieces of shitty code, undocumented directly copied from stackoverflow. Also, this was not the case of only one company, literally every single Indian firm had this problem.

Pajeet is the equivalent to "made in china" in the tech industry.

sorry but they're just not

for the indian horror stories i've read, slavs are better, thats for sure. indians seem to be disastrous whereas slavs actually know what they're doing, they're not that good because of the reasons i mentioned.

maybe its not slavs per se but just those working at offshoring companies. no one wants to be a cheap replacement after all

I'm not saying they are dumb, I'm just saying that they often get low level jobs and since they accept lower incomes they can easily replace these code monkeys we have around here.

>2016
>not outsourcing yourself

bbc.com/news/technology-21043693

so they're not dumb yet for some reason they can only do low level jobs... ok

they're retarded lets face it

>slavs actually know what they're doing
There are many kind of Slav. If i see "made in poland" i already know it's a piece of shit.

t. monkey

didnt work with polaks myself but they're one of the most developed countries in eastern europe

Stop trying to be Sup Forums for a second and reason about it.

source

filename you ingrate

truly a goddess

im literally only going with what you say: indians are subpar compared to whites and a cheap replacement of actual developers

Also, working with predominantly international coworkers/peers sucks.