Using AMD GPU?

Good luck fucking up your processing experience.

using nvidia and updating to drivers that literally fry your gpu
sounds like it's much more fun.
paying more for the same fucking performance
talk bout FUN!
giving a shitty business which uses shitty business practices while developing NOTHING new or exciting for the tech industry your hard earned cash.
priceless.

instal gentoo
buy amd

and yet they still have the most powerful cards on the market bar none

the only way you can get a similar effect with ayymd is if you crossfire 4 480s just to pretend you have a titan

xbox>>>>>playstation coke>>>>>>pepsi batman>>>>>>superman ayylmao kek rofl xDDD

>login to kikebook just to get driver update
JUST

>and yet they still have the most powerful cards on the market bar none
and they still achieve nothing other than
"muh gaymen masheen wit ultra eff pee esssss!!!!"

wow, way to progress humanity and the tech industry, true inovators no doubt.

>everything humanity does has to promote the advancement of technology in some manner that is beneficial to society

yeah I'm sure we got this far when 80% of the population during the course of the last few centuries, for the longest time, either sat on their asses trying to get laid while writing orchestras and poems and painting pretty pictures of trees and birds

I'm sure all that shit got us to the moon at one point yeah.

It's not like we still do this today, no doubt about that.

Nobody actually uses AMD on Sup Forums aside from literal shills looking to make their sweet Pajeet bux.

Which is hilarious because their main tactic is to call everyone else shills.

>Dont believe in the Async power? Nvidia shill! You are of the Pajeet please leave my thread so I post great AMD benchmark, please buy AMD.

This is very accurate

>processing experience
I only care about my processing results

I prefer logging into Google then the old system

> Not buying AMD
> Not making that sweet stock bucks

Enjoy your bricking drivers, en-vidya users.

>Nobody actually uses AMD on Sup Forums aside from literal shills
>Implying everyone has $300 to spend on a GPU

Thanks bro. I'm sure your PCI overdraw will cover the heating in your home.

>using laptop with AMD gpu
>drivers are fucked up and telling me to upgrade to the new ones, then calling the old ones newer, looping my update process

Thanks, AMD!

>he doesn't know this was fixed

So was the bricking driver issue

What's your point?

So rx 480 a shit?

It's actually not a big deal, because you can always let other fuckers beta test the drivers for you and update yours months late. It's not like nvidia is gonna lose more than a few hundred customers every time the beta testers get burned.

Also neither AMD nor nvidia develops anything interesting for the tech industry. They've been rerolling the same shit for like 6 years now.

It's a good alternative to the 1060 if you primarily play games who's budget was partly covered by AMD to better optimize the game for their cards over Nvidia