thats some weapons grade autism you got there

I hate your desktops, but I love your loli. Please share collection on mega

bullying is not aloud in desktop threads

>every time

>all threads are desktop threads
no.

but is it multithreaded autism?

who are you quoting

What is it with loli-loving desktop spammers and using Apple?

Hat es dich erwischt?

With VTech grade tech you can only impress little kids. So CP is a logical consequence.

>sample
As expected from a macfag

Nein, hab's aus dem Spamfilter gefischt. Anzeige ist trotzdem raus gegangen - bringt zwar nix, aber in der Zeit hab ich schon nicht arbeiten müssen.

(。>﹏

gimme that nonon m8

which DE/WM is that

looks really awesome

It's XFCE.

damn! how did you get the title bars to be menu bars?

thats my favourite part of unity and I long for a DE that shares that feature.

Well when there are threads on /qa/ asking for you to be permabanned you shouldn't have the condescension of leaving desktop screenshots with poor phrasing and no punctuation as if you were entitled to post on Sup Forums.

>threads on /qa/ asking for you to be permabanned
link?

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/843823/

haha nice

no hexcore

what menu bars? You mean a global menu?

My desktop has no loli, senpai.

Here.

Aren't linux ransomwares usually broken pretty quickly?

first image, you had the menu bar in a title bar, see libra office for example

show us your cocks collection

It's Windownies ransomware...

whatre you writing about malware there anooon?

Marika Mamiya is the only that has a girl penis.

show me ur girl penis

Well it's not like you kept important info without a backup on a VM, right user?

Ah, ok. i don't use windowdecorations or titlebars on top of the windows, so it looks like the menu is the titlebar. The only windowdecoration i use, is a little orange bar under the active window.

Was ist das denn? Ein Virus für Linux? Dachte die ganzen Autismo-Schwuchteln auf diesem Brett betonen immer, dass Linux keine Viren bekommen kann.
Ich benutze Lubuntu auf nem Netbook. Wie wahrscheinlich ist es, das ich auch so ne E-Mail kriege? Und von wem war die?

Musst du besser gucken - is ne Windows VM.

I does have multithreading
You enable it im the VM settings

ich bin eine frau eine man echte liebe

berlin

Vorne weg: Linux kann genau so von Viren befallen werden wie andere Systeme auch. Da hilft momentan eigentlich vor allem die geringe Verbreitung.
Es ist eher unwahrscheinlich, dass du als Privatperson diese Mail bekommst. Die wurde speziell und ziemlich gut als Bewerbung getarnt. Also mir persönlicher Anrede der zuständigen Person, der richtigen Berufsbezeichnung und einer existierenden Kontaktadresse versehen.
Sie ging also hauptsächlich an Firmen und da speziell in die Personalabteilung.
Solltest du wider Erwarten eine solche Mail bekommen, kann sie dir unter Linux nichts anhaben. Als Anhang hat sie eine xls-Datei, die ein Makro enthält, das beim öffnen die Verschlüsselung anwirft. Unter Linux ist das Makro nicht lauffähig.