What's equivalent to the Lenovo's T series nowadays?

What's equivalent to the Lenovo's T series nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

hyfn.com/work/hp-zbook/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lenovo's T series

a Thinkpad

Macbook Pro

◔_◔

>when user gets trips so OP automatically btfo and /thread'ed

i should have fell for the thinkpad meme

i can't get any distro other than fedora to work on elitebook

I'm serious, afro american fellows.

The 13" 2015 Macbook Pro with Retina Display

Nothing.

Everything else is trash because of the le thin memes and soldered non-replaceable parts like

so are any Lenovo T-series laptops pretty good, or specific ones? Lenovo's web store site is an absolute abortion.

Sad. I'm afraid of buying one because processor is a bit old, third generation i5 and so.

Dell latitude
Hp elitebook
Macbook air

All of these series have same price and customizability as thinkpads like replacing ram and hdd

/thread

They're all fine. The T420 is just recommended because anything older than it becomes too much of a step down for the price, and anything newer is much more expensive for little improvement.

For the same prices of thinkpads you're unlikely to get a better processor anyway. If you want something more recent then you have to pay the premium for it, though at that point competitors become more comparable for price.

Third gen i5s are good enough anyway, unless you're doing nothing but flogging your processor then I doubt the difference is worth it to anyone who's considering buying a chinkpad to save money anyway.

I disagree with your stating that T420's should be the base model recommended. The T430 has much better battery life with a 9 cell than the T420, and can be found for a little bit more than a T420.

I picked up a Lenovo Yoga 260 the other day (bought a bunch of Lenovos from a closing business). Build is very solid and I actually really like it. New Lenovos are fine.

people don't like it because of the shitty new keyboard, though it can be swapped with an older one.

~*~*~posted from my cute lil T430~*~*~

Let's note

X230 is best for on the go portability

This. There's a 14" model.

ur an idiot

Ubuntu in Fedora both more or less the same s*** and less you're f****** I don't know really into computers f****** something I don't know I'm just saying words into a phone and I'm tired and I want to be in bed but I can't sleep because I have insomnia so instead I'm reading threads on f****** fortune all night why am I doing this it doesn't matter dude use whatever you want to use except I mean you're not complaining about I mean but listen Fedora and a boon to what exactly is going to be different about either of those what are you unable to do on one that you can do on the other I have used both and I find that there is no meaningful difference to someone who's not super tech literate and if your stupid little bit you probably aren't super concerned about your distro you're using in the first place

You are alone with your problems on this planet.

>tfw fell for the thinkpad meme and still using fedora to work on
it just werks, even the fucking tablet

fedora is literally shit

cuck spotted

Hide the borders in Openbox. Looks ugly af.

Trips of truth

retard spotted

Dragonbox Pyra

It's not funny.

None.
because why manufacture a sturdy laptop that lasts you 10 years when you can make cheap one that lasts few years and sell it 100X the price.

Hipster fagglet detected.
Go and play with your macbook.

Toshiba:
Tecra - (T and W series equivalent)
Protege - (X series equivalent)

Dell:
Latitude E Series - (T and X series equivalent)
Precision - (W series Equivalent)

HP:

ElliteBook - (T and X series equivalent)
Zbook - (W series equivalent)

if you had to buy 1 today with money-no-problem, which one would you buy?

also, could you give a value-for-money option as well?
thanks.

I wouldn't mention MacBooks in this list. You can't replace their CPU, optical drive, etc. the way you can the other ones.

Who's the hipester?
I'm making a remark on the capitalism and how it started to effect todays products.

The Free Software Foundation with modified free software bios system and 100% free software GNU/Linux based operating system.

Their Thinkpad, that is

>overpriced
>outdated

Lenovo X series :^)

>Buying HP ever
kek

The best value for money is Zbook 15G3,
You get a mobile workstation for around the same price as T460/560

If you are not on a budget then get any maxed out 17inch Mobile Workstation with Dream/Power Color display.

I suggest to use the official HP/DELL/Toshiba configurators from their websites.

Also, The Protege is far more superior then the current X260, in terms of chasis qualitty.

hyfn.com/work/hp-zbook/

KYS

Actually all other laptops are overpriced because they force you into using nonfree software. They should be paying you for what they're forcing you to do.i

What's the Latitude equivalent to the 8470p?

>miranda
Why do you autists all put girls names as the username?

It says mirandalad.

DELL LATITUDE E6220

Delet this

To rile up sex obsessed normies such as yourself.

doesn't exist

Isnt lenovo P series equivalent to dell precision?

it is now.

So p is next gen to w and both are superior to t? Is it overpriced for quality offered?

P R E C I S I O N
R
Ę
C
I
S
I
O
N

W R O N G
R
O