Post technology that makes you painfully erect

Other urls found in this thread:

kakaku.com/item/K0000881731/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gib

Anyone who disagrees is just poor...

She ain't fat, just a lil thick

ow

I make 100k a year and disagree. This however makes my dick rock hard and quite sad at the same time (since Japan only):

link and name of model

You can buy it outside of Japan, you just need to pay 10% of the price ($1600) on top of the >$100 shipping

Panasonic Let's Note CF-RZ4, the RZ5 and RZ6 look essentially the same and just have spec bumps

That makes my dick move inwards and turn into a vagina. Every one getting hard on this shit tech is simply a humongous faggot that would also get hard on pic related.

>This however makes my dick rock hard
If you identify sexually with hardware I fear you will never reproduce. Not a bad thing, really.

>That makes my dick move inwards and turn into a vagina.
So you were latently female to start with?
And we all thought you were gay.

>Not paying someone to build a rig for you with 6950x, sli gtx 1080s, all water cooled, with a huge nvme ssd with sata ssd in raid for back ups and 64gb of ddr4-3200mhz in quad channel.
Maybe you're the poorfag.

Looks like shit 2bh.

Instead of curving the sides up to give the illusion of thinness, they should have gone for a more blocky design and squeezed a bigger battery in.

>drop hinges
Fuck that.

Samsung laptops aren't great, I have one, but they are very functional, and my ultrabook from like four years ago still trades blows with the newer low end Macbooks (Macbook and Air) in performance while having better IO and battery life (though I had to replace the battery because it started expanding).

Panasonic RZ* model, top specced is around $2k.
Available on Rakuten Global (like Amazon) or here (ad banner pops up for overseas buyers):
kakaku.com/item/K0000881731/
You'd think people would stop asking this question given how frequently this notebook is posted and talked about.

/thread

How does that even suppose to feel good? It's literally a lump of cold plastic.

Really soft silicone + warm water soak before use

I'd buy one of these if they weren't 2 grand.

This is exactly how much your average chinkpad costed upon release.

Ok?

that thing looks like pure shit

>microcasette
>telephone modem
>telephone modem for implied handset shape
mmmmaximum fedora

This one looks sexy as fuck but I don't see how mic and front camera would work or even fit in.

I will have you soon !!

Fleshlights are bottom-tier onaholes in terms of quality, but yes, its orders of magnitude better than your hand. Its one of those purchases where you think "why didn't I buy this sooner?"

Can someone post the new A4 tablet where you can write on it ? Dont remember the name but it seemed awesome for 499$.

you can see in the pic the front camera pops-up when you need to use it.
Not sure why do you think the mic will have problems to work.

What are you talking about, retard?

So pretty.

whats so special about it?

Panasonic

Even if it's not a toughbook it's still basically indestructible

No, it's not.

Must have cost a fortune back in the day

Or has a brain and enough money to build a better computer.

I would have one of each If I could.

Anything by Bang & Olufsen... I wish they made other things than speakers and tvs. I have no use for a tv and don't use speakers...

But everything they make lasts for a long time, it's built to last for decades. We had a Bang & Olufsen tv for 30 years without any trouble.

Just painful. Not erect

They make telephone sets.

16:10 aspect ratio

>Panasonic is great
>10" 16:10 IPS screen
>converts to a tablet

I love so much that you just dropped a fucking costed meme. Thank you based god

Captcha:

Costed

(Costed in all fields)

>onaholes
I keep hearing these are amazing, then I look at the things and they're closed off and designed for teeny azns. Harder to clean and I would just tear it apart eventually.

where can i get one of those???

Sony Digital Paper?

aren't onaholes cheaply made? I think I remember hearing that they easily rip because they weren't designed for bigger American penis, only for tiny asians

I don't give a fuck what you assholes think I fucking love the way this god damn thing looks

>get an erection that lasts longer than four hours
>die

Lost, lost so hard

hey i had this exact laptop, was good except for the hinge that broke. AfterDark 4 was tits

I make $100k a year but live in Australia. That covers my groceries. Sadly no money left for iToddler toys.

this deserves a (You)

I like it to but the logo on the trackpad is a no go for me

Nothing says "we care about the customer experience" like ugly stickers on your laptop. I wonder how much bloatware Dell injects into the Windows install.

no
looks like chink shit, not good japan shit
no
meh
meh
yes
yes
eh
hell no
gaudy as hell
eh
fuck no

It's good Japan shit

The PIxel 2 and the iPhone 5S are the perfection of Laptop and Phone design IMO.

Nah id say the iPhone 4 was slightly better

Yeah too bad about the software on both.

muh IQ output

I think as far as a product on launch, the iPhone 4 was one of the most revolutionary products in the entire tech industry. The 5S was definitely iterative and had much less of a wow factor but I think it really perfected the 4's design.

>using Android
You're serious?

>Not getting the superior, cheaper 980 ti

I own an iPhone SE and an HTC 10 and I can tell you Android is vastly superior in terms of featureset and functionality.

>featureset and functionality
Yawn, let's hear it.

I find it an odd choice myself and it screams MSI's level of autism when it comes to self awareness.

Fucking pleb.

Heh

that'samanbaby.jpeg

I have one of those.

best looking laptop Apple ever made. Wish I could get one with modern internals and the same body as the last gen of white MacBooks the plastic unibody ones

Yeah, they are pretty. Unfortunately, they have horrible specs so even running Snow Leopard is a pain. Also, the trackpad is awful.