WAY ARE SMALL LAPTOPS SO SUPERIOR Sup Forums?

I was contemplating lately about getting a new laptop and while I found some great deals among 15.6" laptops (also wanted a little change since all my previous laptops were either 13“ or 14") I always seem to be drawn towards the 14" or smaller devices again...
They seem to be better made and have more balanced specs than most bigger devices.

Because they cost more for the same specs

I have a 12.1", 13.3" and a 14".

13-14" is perfect size. 12.1" is too small to work on.

I can't imagine having a 15.6" or a 17" laptop. That's a 'desktop laptop'.

because NOBODY GIVES A SHIT
just get the screensize you want/need

They are not. I have had 10", 12", 13" and 14" laptops, but 14" is the sweetspot.

How small is your lap?

Manlets, when will they learn?

tfw all the cheap laptops are 15.6"

Fuck this, man. It really pisses me off.
That shit is just not portable enough.

But I guess normies nowadays buy laptops and then use them at home like desktop replacements.

12.5" and 13.3" are the only options. Everything else is trash

Exactly my point! I personally don't consider anything bigger than 14" (except the XPS 15 maybe) portable enough to be a true laptop.

If 13"-14" was the normie standard, I'm pretty sure that prices would go down quite a bit (as they did in the past 5 years)

Just don't like to lug a crappy built suitcase with a half-hour battery life around m8.. It's time to leave the 20th century

Laptops are too small. I'd like a 20"+ model.

Isn't it at that point easier and cheaper to get a desktop or a AIO?
Also if you're in the megatop meme I believe Acer just introduced a 21" behemoth.

Acer predator 21x
>tfw when you fall for the gaymin space heater meme
Pic related

IDGAF how big you like them, as long as they're 16:10 at bare minimum.

still more portable than a desktop and still takes up less space

Who is this faggot?

ur dad

Maybe. But for something this big, upgradeability is a joke... Atleast old thiccc notebooks let you swap components with ease.

Good things come in small packages. It's more important to not be sloppy with limited size constraints.

You're so fun.

I fell for the 17 inch meme. End my life.

Gaming and laptop do not belong in the same sentence.

I taught that people in the USA and in Europe worship gays. I'm Russian.

Thats my opinion too, but since "muh inches" user asked I suggested an option...

15.4" is not as autistic as 17"+ but im literally started walking curved in my back by carried the laptop everyday

>manlets

>laptop plebs
UMPC is masterrace

GPD Win is the only decent option or there is another chink goodie out there?

its because youre poor

15.x" is the patrician size. Anyone who claims otherwise should be ridiculed.

I prefer my x220 over my newer HP broadwell but fuck is there something like an x220 with dgpu?

Not poor, just reasonable. Some people don't live in mommies & pops basement. Besides the markups on the prices here are disgusting and it's going to be obsolete in like 3-4 years so anything above 1500$ doesn't make sense anyway...

yeah a T420, I don't want to think about the thermal nightmare that would come from
stuffing a dGPU into a x220 form factor

Who's Patricia and why would she matter?

>tfw 8"
JUST

Not for gaming. I want a 4k+ 20"+ screen laptop for a transportable workstation. 14" isn't close to enough and staying in it doesn't stay in the office. I wish Thinkpad had some larger sizes.

because laptops are for portability and someone not living a meme would have a proper comfortable workstation when not on the go

t. X-series owner 4 lyfe