AHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

AHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/news/nation/apples-airpod-headphones-delayed-due-to-bluethooth-glitch
instrumental.ai/blog/2016/12/1/aggressive-design-caused-samsung-galaxy-note-7-battery-explosions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AYYYYYYYYY

LOL

i don't get it

tfw

Nice. I ordered mine this morning.
I'll race you!

they're having audio sync problems cause each earphone has its own radio connection.

I don't get why they didn't figure this out before promising shipment

Is it true???

>I'm gonna show Sup Forums what a REAL cuckold looks like! HAHA I bet they'll be so mad!

How does two tiny ear buds warrant a 160 dollar price tag? Serious question.

How else would it work?
They're two independent devices (left and right ear bud), thus requiring two separate transmission signals.
Shit, there could even be latency with one outputing audio slightly later then another.

If they're standard bluetooth then each would have to be paired independently, and at that point I'd imagine it would be a janky and fuck driver side solution.

You can get far far far more expensive in ear headphones.

That wasn't the point of my question. I'm not a shitter that craps on Apple because of their prices. They look like they can't hold 160 dollars worth of hardware so I'm curious what the fuck makes them so special?

I've seen much more impressive technology go for much less.

Why wouldn't you just have a permanent pairing between the right and left buds and then have one bud pair with the phone, receive the audio data then split it to the other bud and then use the data communication to sync the audio?

Do they sound any better than the fucking awful ipod earbuds?

TOP LOL

According to the Verge which sucks mean cock from Apple on a daily basis.

I kid you not about this:

"It sounds just like earpods"

You can watch the video and see yourself.

It's called a brand markup user. Between the plastic cover, off the shelf 8-10mm driver, and whatever wireless technology receiver is involved there's probably less than $2 in actual hardware making that thing.

Because Bluetooth dosn't work that way.

Bluetooth sends data to one device at a time, add more devices and it has to basically time share the broadcasts, sending data to one then another then back to the first, thus leading to the sync issue. And humans are pretty sensitive to audio miss-syncing.
This is not so much of an issue with the likes of wireless controllers on game systems since less data is being sent and the margin of error where people notice is not nearly as tight as audio.

This is totally fine for what Bluetooth was meant for, but what Apple is asking of it will likely only work if they break the standard, and who knows if the already built in radio on iPhones will even allow for that.

>why it's proprietary apple hardware expensive?
Do you really have to ask this question? How new are you, really.

>It just works
>Apple can't figure out how to make them work

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But it CAN work that way. You have a separate link pairing the buds to each other that doesn't even have to be Bluetooth.

But then you would have one ear bud that's acting as a transcever and having to work twice as hard as the other and broadcasting takes WAY more power to kill it's already small battry.

I see what you're getting at though, it probably would work with the one acting as a transceiver putting a slight delay in to it's own output of the audio to compensate that it's sending the signal to the other one. But this still seems like a cluster fuck of a solution.

Apple really tried to run out the door with something that they were never ready to ship. This is really a caught with your pants down situation.

Source on article?

The sound quality better be amazing for that price.

>adding even more delay

So, journalists are lying ?

>I effortlessly paired my AirPods with a Samsung Galaxy S7.

>I know that most audiophiles hate Bluetooth audio and, perhaps, hate EarPods even more, but I loved the sound. It was balanced, meaning I heard the audio in the center of my head, and it was rich and nuanced. At the end of the song "Motherboard" from Daft Punk’sRandom Access Memoryalbum, there’s just the sound of running water, which, on the AirPods, sounded as if I was witnessing a stream babbling by right in front of me. Similarly, the bongos onK.I.M. - B.T.T.T.T.R.Y (Bag Raiders Remix)sounded like they were being played just a few feet away from me.

>Call quality was decent, though the noise-focusing microphones did not always help people hear me through background noise. In one call, I had to repeat myself a few times before the person on the other end understood me.

xD

>So, journalists are lying ?
well that's their profession

And they would probably sound far far better.

>Apple really tried to run out the door with something that they were never ready to ship. This is really a caught with your pants down situation.

Could be worse.

got you senpai
thrillist.com/news/nation/apples-airpod-headphones-delayed-due-to-bluethooth-glitch

Because it's fucking apple... are you kidding me?

test
got you senpai

if true that is fuken gold

tfw when Sup Forums has never believe in free speech
no (f.a.m.) for me.

we're hitting levels of projection that shouldn't even be possible.

then they should link the two earbuds together with a cord

Ya stupid or something??
It's APPLE the biggest cheapskates in the business

Just wait until the end of the month.

I've been buying bluetooth headphones for 8 years now, $160 is a solid price.

>delayed because of bluetooth glitch
>bluetooth glitch
>glitch
motherfuckers, is not a glitch, that's a standard and that's how it works. If a standard doesn't magically do whatever the fuck you want it isn't a glitch.
fuckin Apple will spin the story that way when they finally give in to this abomination.

Remember, Apple always struggled when there was no Steve Jobs in the company. They're fucked now that he's head. I say they'll fall from grace and be just another average tech company by the end of the decade.

Might be right about the components but the engineering isn't free.

I would love to see them wither and die. At this point they are really hurting the industry with some misguided shit like removing the headphone jack. I dread that Motorola and Samsung thought it was a good idea and did the same, Apple has fucked their consumers and the rest imposing stupid trends on phones and laptops.

That was not their idea. It's a USB Type-C feature they found interesting and blatantly copied, like everything else. They were just the first ones to actually make use of the possibility.

Oh my

this is what the competition looks like

Sup Forums now
>Ha bet you like taking it up the ass too! Cause you're gay!
Sup Forums 8 months from now
>And I really like the new Samsung™ EarWaves™ even though I only get two minutes of battery it comes at a very affordable price of only 99 shekels. Plus I can still root my phone to install the new Hentai OS.

>tfw not intelligent enough to realise Sup Forums is to person

Ah the good thing about owning an SE

I never use the headphone jack. Well not often. But I think it was a horrible idea. Didn't Samsung or some other android do it too?

They're designed so you can take either one out, and sensing this, it'll switch to mono output.

>there is a handful of prototypes that barely work
>claims battery life
fuck off, let them add the airpods to that list when they get released. Apple has always been shit giving away battery life, with the macbook latest update to remove the estimate all together I would definitely not trust anything about estimates.

but do the fall out of your ear like the earpods do? Because you know they are not tethered by anything and could get lost very easily.

Meanwhile, Samsung, determined not to be outdone...

Nice, they have a clip so I can hook them to my earrings (girl).

Purportedly they stay in better since they don't have wires tugging on them.

lol, you're funny. I guess you listen to music perfectly still all the time and never ever move your head

Yeah, but 4 gb phone free listening. That's going to be great when I want to listen to SKRILLEX and don't have my phone on me.

they also work as stand alone player, what exactly do airpods have over these?

Where do technology illiterate appletoddlers get the false pression that they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?

calm down gentlesir, those battery life figures are what each company is reporting. if you're going to cry foul about apple not giving correct battery life figures, I can cry foul for any of the other companies which basically equates to stalemate

basically youre arguing against specifications of a product which is stupid as fuck.

"Look honey, a virgin. On the internet!"

They should at the very least invent power bank charging/carrying cases for these things. 1500 mAh capacity, and you could charge the earpieces multiple times, without having to connect the case to anything

>b-but samsung!
everytime

It's the appletoddler's last refuge. When cornered all they can do in a last ditch attempt to make their appleshit not look like trash is compare it to something even worse like samshit or $300 walmart laptops.

you are correct and I apologise. Still it triggers me that people would take those specifications as true when we actually don't even have the damn things.

>quoting this clickbait false article by some numale faggot
>literally being dumb enough to think Apple don't know how to make what they've already made
>never having heard of something called QUALITY CONTROL
>thinking Apple simply don't know how to manufacture something they designed
>forgetting Apple is the largest tech company in the world with the most manufacturing expertise out of any other manufacturer

>dey small so why dey so xpensive lol

Is this nigger retarded?

London
On
D

Fuck it

Hahahahahahaha

The golden age of Mac fuckups has begun praise Apple its mid 90s all over again

They delayed them intentionally to get all the dipshit poor niggers that fall for their garbage to buy them in the holiday season before the hype is destroyed by how shitty they are.

Wait for all the only one airpod has enough battery to play music memes.

No there just aren't any actual journalists left... Maybe Greenwald and some others. beyond a select few, real journalists are dead.

>They look like they can't hold 160 dollars worth of hardware

Is Apple a charity that sells things for zero profit? This is a bran new custom product you fucking moron, I wouldn't expect a cretin from Sup Forums to understand anything about tech business but Apple didn't just bulk buy some shit off eBay and clip it together in a little headphone. Custom parts had to be designed and made, the process of making them needs things like oh I dunno, machinery? I'm not even including the W1 chip. These will be the best truly wireless earphones around, they've already undercut their shitty $200+ Kekstarter-tier competition by a lot.

Apple have undercut basically everyone in a product category which is a fucking first.

>I like the retina display for super high quality videos of my wife fucking other men

Except they havent because they don't work. They undercut everyone on a dream elemayoh.

Are you mentally retarded? Are you legitimately braindead?

I'm selling wireless earbuds with perfect quality for $5

I just undercut EVERYBODY in the market

Preorder now, they're coming soon™

>change just to be different from everyone else
>they fuck it up big time
x rated lel

>journalist review units flawless, consumer units not even out yet
>LEUEOLEOL DOSNAT WERK XD

If you had someone to have a phone conversation with you'd realize that silicone tip earphones are the worst thing to call someone with. Unless of course you want to hear your own underwater voice at high volume in your head whenever you speak.

If apple admits that removing headphone jack was a misstep and adds it back in they have a future otherwise they are dead

>Call of Duty 10/10 - IGN

>They should at the very least invent power bank charging/carrying cases for these things.

Is being abnormally clueless on a topic you post about a sport here? People who talk about Apple here literally know next to zero about the product they're even talking about. I am amazed every day at the YouTube comments tier mentally handicapped shit I read here.

What in Satan's penis do you think that fucking little case is? That was a main point.

Did you know they're also wireless?

Kill yourself. Fucking room temperature IQ.

Here's a you, for your insufferable uppity cunt face.

You get to let the anticipation build as you wait for them.

Is that in celcius or fahrenheit?

Mactoddlers should be rounded up and gassed tbqhwyfam.

>Literally
Kill yourself. Fucking room temperature IQ.

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT MACFAGGOTS BTFO

>Fucking room temperature IQ.
And still loads smarter than you, Sambo.

REDDITT GET OUT

Hmm... I wonder where I've seen this before...

>announce regular tech (see bt pk headphones you dumb nigger/inb4) as new
>badge high pricetag on it to imply high quality
>produce lots and lots of these things
>create a fake shortage, "leak" false "rumors" (theres even an extremely popular website only made for these apple "rumors", top laff m8)
>mass hysteria breaks out, even on anti apple sites, simply all over the place
>free advertisement. Apple marketing team won again.

Enjoy your news articles, folks.
Don't forget to post frogs shouting at incredible high sopeed.

ps: getting real tired of your gay shit, FAGGOT.

instrumental.ai/blog/2016/12/1/aggressive-design-caused-samsung-galaxy-note-7-battery-explosions

But they did rush it to market prematurely.

Making a professional grade earphone is expensive and it will sell for several hundred bucks. Now these ones are expensive because they are made by apple

>apple
>good bluetooth
pick one

not just their ios bluetooth stack a shit but iphones doesn't even support modern codecs even chink manufacturers have these days

Apple is a NIH machine like no other. They won't even let you write C++ to do an app.

They are the same design and size so yes it probably would.

It baffles me how apples dual driver ear buds are traditional jelly style that fits in your ear nicely and provides needed bass. But these airpods use the same bullshit ear piercing design.