Vivaldi is comfy, COMFY!

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.com/source/vivaldi-source_1.4.589.tar.xz
vivaldi.com/source/?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

X is y, Y !

But it's unresponsive as shit desu

fuckin love this meme tbqf :)

Downloading to try now, coming from Opera which I feel like they have kind of gimped how it handles downloads. I don't want it to show me my files in a tab just let my OS handle it instead of having to click through to get to the folder where it's at. Also integrating a VPN and ad blocker seems a bit insidious. Opera max is a benefit but still.

>freetard using a shit software
Why am I not surprised.

>guys, look at this new flavor of the month fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork

I liked Vivaldi but it still bugs out too often for me. Use Iridium instead.

>cuck language
>cuck OS
>cuck browser
>cuck DE
>cuck resolution
Nice.

don't exaggerate, it's only a web browser by the devs of Opera, based on Blink by Google, which is a fork of Apple's Webkit, which is a fork of Konqueror's HTML from the KDE project.

Haven't even loaded a page with it yet and it literally is unfortunately. Granted I'm using a crappy system at the min and it's still early day's for it but not a good start.

Sauce on the grill friend?

posting my desktop

Cpu usage 3 times higher than Firefox, no thanks

Vivaldi is nonfree botnet, BOTNET!

>not using Opera

yep im using it now and i like it

issues though
-tab switch hotkeys missing i need a plugin to get working like firefox or chrome
- flash in linux is a PIA
- ram usage off the charts
- closed source (im giving it time to open)

>depends on gtk3
botnet

>can't be compiled with clang
>closed source so I can't get the 2% perf boost from clang/-O3/-march=native
>can't mix patches from ungoogled/inox/debian like I do with regular chromium
>can't change branding

absolutely haram

its shitty and quirky

>flash

Vivaldi is best browser.

>>closed source

vivaldi.com/source/vivaldi-source_1.4.589.tar.xz

That's just Chromium's source.

This, I was actually enjoying it for a while but it was just too slow, even basic shit like making a video fullscreen or adding to the bookmark bar took like 10 seconds

Switched to Edge again and never looked back

it was slow when they just released first builds. Now it is still not perfect, side bar opening/closing still lags, but overall it's rather fast.

I will switch when they allow me to use the botnet on it. I have way too many synced passwords to quit now.

>One of the things that makes Vivaldi unique is that it is built on modern web technologies. We use JavaScript and React to create the user interface with the help of Node.js and a long list of NPM modules. Vivaldi is the web built with the web.

>cancer upon cancer upon cancer

So is your mom

IS THIS THE NEW DESKTOP THREAD?!?!?!?!?

I liked it, but its support for dual monitors was shit.

>closed source

Share that pic please.

Mine freezes opening any large image
Every fucking time

Here you go senpai

yes

actually its closed source

>closed source
vivaldi.com/source/?lang=en

saved for future shitposting purposes

Which OS desu

thanks pham