The fucking fuck is wrong with these people?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
just fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxPhou5Kx9c
youtube.com/watch?v=yLwKKQdH4Sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're special too, OP

You have low functioning autism, OP

>Cross eyes for 3D
>girl gets flatter
The future is still a lifeless corpse

If this is supposed to be one of those 3D images it ain't working

pc culture son.
youtube.com/watch?v=GxPhou5Kx9c

seriously none of you fucking Sup Forumsaylords have noticed what these kikes have done to the notification system yet?

bumping, fucking seriously how the fuck am i supposed to manage my channel and my comments now, i cant fucking do fucking shit from the bell drop down anymore
i have to open the fucking video for each individual comment to even see what it was or what was being replied to it and to rely to it
this makes it fucking impossible to reply to comments
they just removed youtube comment notifications from everywhere not you can only get them on youtube now but you can not reply to youtube comments from the notification pull down anymore you can only click a link tot he fucking video and it is fucking slow as shit to load the video and the comment section

fucking hello why is nobody talking about this where is the massive shit storm over this? is there a conspiracy coverup there is fucking dead silence

this is even worse than the google plus merger ans the last time they fucked with the comment system

am i and this fucking Russian the only people who have had this roll out to them yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=yLwKKQdH4Sw

ah yeah it's actually annoying. it gives me popups on my desktop now and also i started getting notifications for new videos. i disabled the desktop popups

no this is not the problem the problem is this, that you can not do ANYTHING from the bell drop down menu at all now, you cant see the reply or reply to it
you have to open the video that the comment that is being replied to and they you want to reply to is from , you have to open a fucking video for every single comment to see the comment or to reply to it , this will take for fucking ever and jewtube loadtime has been getting slower and slower it takes for fucking ever to open the video and then to wait for the comments section to load just to see what the reply to your comment was and to reply to it, before you could see the comment and reply to it from the drop down instantly and not have to wait for a fucking tab to open the video then for the video to load and then for the comment section to load just to see the the fucking comment reply to it, this is fucking bullshit how are people with even moderate sized channel supposed to reply to all their comments when it now takes 50 times longer to even see let alone reply to a single comment than it did before, they just fucked the whole thing

>professional youtuber
>cant use the creator studio

fuck off joogle shill

jesus fucking Christ i can not believe the only people talking about this are on plebbit

how fucking dense are you?

It's not rolled out in most areas yet, you fucking mong
Also why the fuck do you care about youtube comments that much?

Fuck up cuck. Nobody gives a shit.

Nope, I have it to. Pewdiepie even made a video about it, that's how insidious it is. That feel when I got 14 bells today.

fucking poo in loo pajeet
i am not a professional jewtuber but this is fucking bullshit

they ruined the whole thing
nobody is going to open a video for each and every comment just to see the reply or reply to it they just effectively killed any communication through jewtube

you have to be a fucking off the spectrum autist to not see how much more this sucks than the old system where would just view and reply to comments in a fucking dropdown menu without having to open a a fucking video to see and reply to every single comment

The best part is if there's 100+ comments you have to MANUALLY find the thread

I had a shirt once that said "Fuck Google ask me" on it.

I wish it would have been the other way around, fuck me ask google.
Also it had the old Google logo, just like in OPs pic.

well actually they did get that one part sort of right when you do open the video in the new tab it does take you to the comment now and highlight it ,
it would not do that before but it still takes so god damn long to load he comment section and the highlighted comment that it still makes it worthless

>killed any communication through jewtube
>What are "YouTubers react to niggerism"-videos?
Also: The comment section was a mess since forever. It was worse than Sup Forums Sup Forums, honestly. If you'd only knew what people wrote below Justin Bieber videos, that was funnier than the cancer on here. And back then it was not possible to communicate properly using comments. There's nothing that could have been killed as there was nothing to be killed.

Dude, if you'd actually use YouTube you would know about 90% of the comments happen within an hour of the video being posted.

not all of youtube is cancer there are some parts where people actually do communicate
it is useful for tech videos

the old comment system used to be much better before they changed it

before a reply to comment would show as reply to that specific comment now it is just shows as a reply in the thread you can only show you are replying to a person in the thread but not which specific comment you are replying to
so if you are replying to someone that has made more than one comment in a thread then they do not know which one of their specific comments you are replying to it was not like that before the autism just keeps on intensifying

The comment system was maybe better in your eyes, in my eyes it wasn't. It was shit all the time.

It's just another walled garden.

Especially at the tech videos (you mentioned them) I am oftentimes getting really annoyed because of the fact that you cannot find the solution people discussed using search engines, not even Google itself.

Walled gardens suck. No matter how well implemented they are.

>time was 2016 years ago

do you really want to have to keep on opening the video to see a mention or to reply to it?
do you actually think that it makes more sense to have to reopen a video to view and or reply to every single comment than it does to just be able to view mentions and reply to them ina dropdown box without having to open a tab and open the video in it and wait for the whole comment section to load

also think about this it is going to be a lot more taxing on the servers and will slow down the whole site , because now people will have to open videos and entire comment sections just to view and reply to comments before it only had to load the small section of the comment section in the drop down menu now it has to serve the whole video and the whole comment section every single time somebody wants to view or respond to a comment or mention ,the whole thing is just fucking ridiculous WTF were they smoking, or this this a just another jew scam to boost the numbers so they can jew more for ad revenue

Nope, it actually keeps out normies. I like the YouTube comment section, lurking all day to get in the comment section first is a rush.

I actually stated I disliked the new notification system twice ITT.

also you missed the point th eold system would allow you to do 2 things at once i could watch a youtube video while at the same time read and respond to my comments in the dropdown menu all in the same tab, using creator studio i would not be able to do that
not only did the old system make it easier and faster to view and respond to comments
it made it possible to do 2 things at once to easily read and respond to comments while doing something else, not i need to have a dedicated tab or page for each thing this cuts down productivity by 50 % right there and then another 50 times that because it is so fucking slow to have to open videos for every comment

thanks for the bells

Stay in your containment, Sup Forumsedditor.

>stop rustling my shekels goyim!

>allow you to do 2 things at once
Open one window, put a YouTube video you want to watch in it. Open another window, put it right next to the first one and answer to questions there.
There you go, you can still do two things at once.

yeah you could but it is not the same
it is just a huge inconvenience
and it makes things way less productive

they should just allow an option to have youtube and google + comments show the ols way from anywhere, google + youtube or google , and just have a little icon in the upper left of each comment, a G+ or a youtube logo to indicate which kinds it is and an opting of which ones you want to display where
and you should be able to view the video and hit the reply button and view the comments thread from within the pull down like before

these people either have the most severe off the spectrum autism or they are deliberately trying to sabotage and destroy their own platforms

these is no way that anyone who is neurotypical and in their right mind and not on PCP can actually think that this is an improvement

just no fucking way

or like i said it is just a scam to increase their ad revenue , because it will boost view counts on videos by requiring you to load the video every single time you want to view a comment reply or mention or reply to something

i think the best thing to do now is to get on the phone to google adsense support line and pretend you are a big advertiser and tear them a fucking new one , tell them you will not be jewed by their false numbers tell them you will be demanding a refund
tell then what shifty jews they are for pulling some shit like this